What can we REALISTICALLY expect?

what can we REALISTICALLY expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=87xYGDR_eME
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Niggers and Jews. Awful dialogue.

I would like to see Calvin again desu senpai

Death of Superman. Followed by his replacement by Jor-El's other son from the time he cheated on Lara, Darn-El

Realistically? Horribly decompressed storytelling and everyone talking like a teenager.

Sunshine Superman and Steel team up.

>15 year old black girl from the ghetto with an afro finds out she is a kryptonian
>becomes an even more awesome superhero than Supes called "SuperHeart"

Yeah, he left Marvel and joined DC only to replace Superman with black OC.
How can you be so stupid, OP?
He will do it after two years

jon will turn out to be gay

not like its a bad thing

Same as he was at Marvel, room temperature storytelling with SHOCKING moments for clickb8 headlines. Giving this guy any artist that isn't otherwise hard up for work should be a crime.

>he thinks there'll still be comics in two years
Bendis will finally set us free from this miserable excuse of a hobby, user

I was going to say "isn't there already an alternate universe black superman that everyone likes?" but then I realized, yeah, it's bendis. He doesn't care.

Editorial will never allow something as extreme as any of this
On the other hand this is a real fear
Plust the inability of Bendis of doing dialogue that sounds even remotely natural and his lack of interest in following continuity.

I would read a Super Spurdo ongoing.

it should be Damian who is gay

Story derived mainly from the author's current political viewpoint.
Slow and plodding panels and dialogue with the occasional shocking or controversial event (remember folks: controversy sells).
Total disrespect for other authors' work.
Total disrespect for fans (Bendis troll-face next to Black Superman.jpg).
Absolute conviction by the author that the author is a genius.
DC praising the author's new and interesting approach, encouraging the author to increasingly test boundaries.
Gradually declining sales.

both will be as soon bendis put his hands on damian

Not that, idiot.

First I laughed at the OP, then I got quiet. Fuck.

Realistically, it will be triangle era tier drama(including the recycled Spider-Man plot lines as well), decompressed as hell and everybody sounding sassy.

He'll make an exact copy of him but make it oc.

New OC
>Jam-El , illegitimate son of Jor-El who was sent to the Phantom zone to hide him he has all of superman power but is twice as strong and can also turn invisible and produces pheromones that make all women instantly love him

I thought he was going to make Superman into what is probably an offensive jewish stereotype, not a black one. That said the chances of Lois being replaced by a black woman are higher than normal.

>Darn El
Checked and kek'd

Don't forget

>"There's female and minority readers now! Where are the comics from them?!"
>"New Superman being black and female has the alt-right internet furious!"
>"Sales at all time low and series forced to be shut down"
>"Racists are to blame for new Black and Female Superman being doomed"

Thing is, those are the groups that they consider to be the enemy. So pissing them off a lot is considered a victory for them. If random SJW writer injects a bunch of overly political crap into their work, and people bitch and moan on the internet then that is a big
>Mission Accomplished!
in their minds because clearly the only ones who should ever be angry or annoyed are the evil ones who DESERVE to be taken down and destroyed. And not for any other reason obviously. Clearly all the good readers would be agreeing with them wholeheartedly and praising their efforts to tell the truth and destroy the evil cis patriarchy. Only evil people would have a grievance with the book.

for readers to drop superman. for dc to get mired in his platform and shit up the dcu. i'm out.

Realistically, Jimmy comes out

Realistically.
Bendis has a meandering uninteresting plot with forced rushed climaxes and occasional soapboxing.

Oh and lets not forget, it'll be purely based on Bendis' understanding of the characters which he'll have done no research on.

Big sales.

>So Bendis is writing Superman now
>Bendis?
>Yeah, Bendis
>Bendis who?
>Brian Michael
>Brian Michael Bendis?
>Yeah
>Who's he?
>Writer
>Writing for Superman now?
>Yeah
>I wonder if he'll be any good
>Me too
>You know he wrote at Marvel for a while?
>Really?
>Really
>Was he any good?
>Not really
>How do you mean?
>His dialogue was bad
>How do you mean bad?
>Like we're doing now?
>Now?
>Back-and-forthing in small snippets with large boxes that take up most of the panel
>Oh
>And he made Riri
>Riri?
>Riri Williams
>Didn't he make Miles Morales too?
>Yup
>The dude with the win more?
>Uh-huh
>Doesn't bode too well does it
>Nope
Screencap this

How many people in the world actually have conversations like this? Bendis seems to think ALL conversations between any group of people are exactly this every single time.

Lois and Jon are killed. Clark starts dating a black single mom whose kids look suspiciously like Miles and Riri.

I would too as long as people remember one of the conflicts in his story is about him trying to not end up being like Red Son Superman

Jimmy out of the closet
Clark and Lois no longer together
Jon was an illusion created by Mxyzptlk
Clark dies and Super from earth 2 replace him
Oh, and some new black OC

This. Bendisspeak, as usual.

T-thanks for the representation Bendis. R-really appreciate it. Loved the after effect it had.

youtube.com/watch?v=87xYGDR_eME

Superboy losing his powers and being benched for a good while

>what can we REALISTICALLY expect?

honestly? boring

that's really Bendis's biggest sin for me for the last several years, his books are slow and boring as fuck.

Nothing ever happens, and just when something interesting is set up or you think it's going somewhere it just ends in anti-climax.

Honestly, bad dialogue at most, at least DC has editors.

kys bigot trash.

how do you know he is a bigot and not someone genuinely oppressed by jews and black people
could be a palestinian who escaped to sweden and got gangraped by somalis

hm

At first I thought the first post was bait, but I think the reply is bait too.

This so fucking much, now that I think about it he should probably be the head of some SoL series or yet another comedy set in a coffee shop not on a superhero comic.

That is my main conflict with this guy.

to find out that Jimmy Olsen is and always has been gay.
It'll be in a 1 page 9 panel with only text in the first two and last panels, all the others will just be copy and paste of the two characters talking staring at each other in silence.

I doubt Bendis thinks that. He just does it because it's what he's best at and his bosses eat that shit up no matter how little effort he puts into it. I'd argue that most of the fault lies in the people who indulge his bullshit at this point.

Generic and cheap "Superman doing nice things"
People actually falling for such shallow crap and praising Bendis, including people who normally hate him
Probably some issues about immigration or racism that will trigger retards despite that being in Superman comics a billion times before
Bendis thinking both of these things are new ground for Superman and that he's a genius
Some boring storylines that go nowhere at best and rehash stories at worst
Lots of references to Silver Age Superman stuff

Overall, nothing interesting or new, no unique takes on the character like some are expecting, not offensively bad but probably somewhere between current Action and current Superman in quality