/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Post Vizsla Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2018.htm

>Out This Week:
Star Wars Rebels S4E14/15/16: "A Fool's Hope/Family Reunion and Farewell" (Mon 5)
Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition (Tue 6)
Star Wars: The Last Jedi: A Junior Novel (Tue 6)
Star Wars #44 (Wed 7)
Star Wars Adventures #7 (Wed 7)

>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

>Rebels Recon: A Fool's Hope & Family Reunion and Farewell
youtube.com/watch?v=uR8Sn_2VRBA

>Solo: A Star Wars Story Official Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=dNW0B0HsvVs

>Solo: A Star Wars Story TV Spot
youtube.com/watch?v=9Szts88zY4o

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

io9.gizmodo.com/the-mystery-of-ahsoka-tano-will-remain-a-mystery-for-a-1823625774
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for no ayy lmaos in this thread.

New thread. Post your personal information.

TOO LATE!!!!!!!!!

Ahsoka just used a spray tan machine and wears a tentacle wig, so she's a OK.

I had a weird dream last night where I fucked Captain Phasma but then she had to kill me because I knew too much
I say its weird because I don't think Gwendoline Christie is remotely fuckable, but there I was, in the depths of my subconscious, being ridden cowgirl like the 5'11 manlet I am.

Fuck you. This is now an ayy lmao dickgirl thread.

Droids rule

Artwork of Anakin and Padme by Death Note Mangaka.

Sabine is so cute.

Andi's Facebook live with Daisy right now is kinda awkward. She's not that great of an interviewer

Especially when she's wearing her hat.

Requesting art of Bilbo Antilles effortlessly using his short sword to cut down imperials while healing all of the Imperial QT's and saying "I meant no offense on your persons, my dear ladies."

Also, Anakin's figure coming soon.

>iktf

>You get both Anakin's and Dooku's sabers
I-I shouldn't

This seriously a good art. I would love to see an original PT story from him.

P-padme?

Redpill me on leaf user

>gets decapitated
>now showrunning for lucasfilm
Swings and roundabouts.

>I don't think Gwendoline Christie is remotely fuckable
Damn son, you got some bad taste.

It's ironic, I started posting on /swgg/ and got confused with a regular there, and now I've started posting here and I've already gotten confused with another user.

>you saved my worst hat
I don't know what to say, user. I'm flattered.

It must not be as bad as you think because I wound up painting her cervix white when I dropped my guard

If you're the leaf who posted his passport, no one's confused about who you are, Gabe.

Luke and Han, bros 4 LIFE

No, in /swgg/ they confused me for someone they called LSfag until they gave me my own name, and here people keep calling me intoxicated user.

This scene in the finale bothers me quite a bit. Had Rukh disabled the Ghost then and there, none of the space whale stuff could have happened. What prevented him to fire one shitty rocked at the ghost, or the rebels and the wolf that just tried to fucking kill him, other than plot necessity?

TIE Pilot Sabine a qt

Forgot the screenshot.

>and here people keep calling me intoxicated user
As long as you don't lie about your age or shit up the thread with crappy storytimes, you'll be alright.

>tfw you'll never meet a cute mandalorian girl during flight school and awkwardly get to know each other and run away from the academy together

Glad to see my reaction image will be getting use in the future

Faggot.

Will they ever make a good Star Wars TV show?

they did in 2003

They've made 3.

So now that the Gizmondo Filoni Interview has heavily hinted that his next show will involve (or be entirely) storytelling set during the OT movies this time, what are your hopes and expectations?

I'm personally hoping for:
>Luke and Ahsoka to meet post-ESB. It makes sense timeline wise, especially with how blank they've kept that time period so far.
>Hera/Leia duo episodes are basically confirmed at this point too.
>Doctor Aphra

Source, with Filoni talking about how he is in fact planning out the journey she took leading up to her finding Sabine at the end of Rebels:

io9.gizmodo.com/the-mystery-of-ahsoka-tano-will-remain-a-mystery-for-a-1823625774

Alternatively - why not take out the shield generator in such a manner that it would need more than flicking a few buttons to turn it back on?

That it's good for once.
But seeing as it's Filioni it won't be.

Daisy almost just let it slip that she has a new type of weapon (from the staff in TFA and lightsaber in TLJ) in IX in the Facebook live interview

Fuck off Sup Forums

DOUBLE
SIDED
LIGHTSABER
FUCKING
P L E A S E

>his next show will involve (or be entirely) storytelling set during the OT movies this time
I refuse to give IO9 clicks. What did he say that hinted his next show will be set in OT?

As in, it wont be a traditional lightsaber or a staff?

The fuck? Dont tell me theyre gonna give her a fucking whip or something

>Filoni
>not good
ahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Take the (you), you've earned it

>“I get a lot of requests to release designs so that people can make costumes and I’m always very in favor of that. Except this time,” Filoni told io9. “[Ahsoka’s new outfit] is the only one I’m not going to release to the public at this point.
Delightfully devilish, Dave

“I get a lot of requests to release designs so that people can make costumes and I’m always very in favor of that. Except this time,”
good to see he understands the importance of free advertising

blows my mind when people don't understand this

She could just say she's going to have a double-bladed lightsaber outright, everyone already expects that anyway.

The only questions are
>stable or unstable
>blue or another color (white?)

Or maybe Filoni convinces JJ to use Ezra's gunsaber design.

EPIC!

HAPPENING

Good live action? No. It would be stupid to try.

When talking about Ahsoka's design, Filoni says (apologetically in regards to cosplayers) that he doesn't want to show it yet, which is why it's hidden under her cloak. He says he is working out on planning and telling the story of Ahsoka between Malachor and where we see her at the end of Rebels, and that her costume is a very important part of that, so he didn't want to show it in full yet.

He also said that he didn't want to give fans a hint because as much as its a cool thing in his head, he doesn't want fans expecting something specific if he ends up doing things a bit differently when he gets around to making it.

So unlike previous times he has dodged questions about when we'll see Ahsoka next (previously he had just referred people to the book) he is specifically talking about her story being a big part of whatever upcoming animated projects he is working on, and that he himself is doing it, AND that it would be leading up to where we see her in ROTJ, not after.

There was a lot of speculation that the upcoming cartoon would be "Resistance" and ST-focused, but this completely contradicts that. "Resistance" is probably going to be the Live-Action tv show, so they can use Oscar Issac I'd bet.

no

>"Concept artist Erik Tiemens toyed with the idea of bringing fire and ice together visually for The Force..."

Please god fucking no i'd rather die

Reminds me of KoTOR trying to dual-wield the two stat-buff kyber crystals.

After finally making the time to watch the Rebels finale, I think my only major grievance is that killing off Rukh felt like a waste.

>The force is now elementalist magic
Well, with Yoda summoning lightening, it's looking like force users are all Elementalists which an affinity to airbending

Huh, thanks user.

I admit I'm not interested in a show set in OT, but still better than ST.

Nah, with Thrawn being written out like that, was there really any reason to keep Ruhk? Even Zahn hinted and said he hoped Ruhk would throwdown as Zeb's rival, and that's what ended up happening. Ruhk was there for Zeb to square off against and beat so Zeb could help save the day and earn his own happy ending.

I personally think it was fine, I never saw the big deal in Ruhk anyways. I know some people are upset and think he was "wasted" but honestly, did people really want him to just do more assassin shit before killing Thrawn again? We're probably going to get tons of Pre-Rebels Ruhk/Thrawn stories anyways so it's no biggie. He had to die somewhere eventually.

Exactly, it's like people forgot this image.

>I think my only major grievance is that killing off Rukh felt like a waste.
Yeah, Filoni really didn't give his character any development in the show, so he was really just some stooge that shared a name with a character from Legends. Pretty irritating.

Sounds like literally every other villain he's ever made up.
Almost like he's a shitty writer and director.

Yeah, I actually gotta mostly agree with you there, based on what I've watched.

>My ancestors are smiling upon me imperials...can you say the same?

>Sup Forums and EUfags are still here
Whats the point of coming to a thread where you despise all of the focal content that has released in the past 4-8 years?

Star Wars would have been better if it was Sci-Fi instead of fantasy.

That's a spicy opinion you got there

Even if they're not the biggest fans of the tv show, they may like other things about the series.

I dunno, ask the RLMfags/ESBfags who have been doing the same for 38 years

I like the comics.
I just think the TV shows and the books are utter shit.

Tell us precisely which comics you like and dislike so we can trash your incorrect opinions with greater certainty and efficiency.

moon over june

Windu.

Quality disney product

>cherrypicking
cool, you're one of the retards that hasnt actually been following the comics then, cool

make both blades yellow

How do us Star Wars aficionados feel about the Warhammer 40K franchise

I personally think it's pretty dumb.

Haven't payed a lick of attention to it

literally a meme
I like it, but its literally ironic shitposting: the scifi universe, anybody who takes it seriously at all should seriously reconsider what went wrong in their cognitive development

Played one of the top down 4 player games on ps3. Want to get into it but have no idea where to start

it's a fun setting for games and stories, but it's not a real living universe that everyone should take seriously like Star Wars.

its a good system thats easily converted for star wars battles

Stop with this bullshit. We should only general when a comic gets releases otherwise it gets cancerous

>Want to get into it but have no idea where to start
I recommend WH 40k:Space Marine, its what got me into the franchise

The video games are the best part of the franchise desu. Play the Dawn of War RTSes. I wish they made Star Wars RTSes that good.

current show just ended. threads are justified

this implies the show was good enough for a general in the first place.
it wasn't.

Ive read lots but that one was utter pish.