Adventure time

>Blenanas (Patrick McHale and Sam Alden): Finn's latest literary work is met with only derision so he sets out to prove all the naysayers wrong.
imgur.com/a/Rg0qw

>Jake the Starchild (Aleks Sennwald and Hanna K.N.): In order to fulfill his grand destiny, Jake is spirited away by a strangely familiar shape-shifting alien.
imgur.com/a/VDVAQ

>Temple of Mars (Tom Herpich and Steve Wolfhard): Searching for answers on Mars, Finn and Jermaine discover that they must first survive a cunning Martian mental trap.
imgur.com/a/bGr5a

>Gumbaldia (Sam Alden and Graham Falk): Finn and Jake, as ambassadors of the Candy Kingdom, travel to a powerful new city-state in a last ditch effort to stave off war.
imgur.com/a/ZxUQl

Currently missing episode 10 and 11 from my Ondemand service. Also i'm messing around my encodings.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!P0R0ELSL!KEiy2KG3Hy8GJPyZ7Hh7oZ9lGwo5Y-tHcyEMRjIC-wc
dailymotion.com/video/x6fyteg
dailymotion.com/video/x6fyz5k
dailymotion.com/video/x6fyvsw
dailymotion.com/video/x6g0f52
mega.nz/#!2kYnkJYb!JGNWjBrfAE1wKtfdZV-TQmhiUab8cCUasIDOH5Ki9yA
mega.nz/#F!vTBTTKoR!m7ICfA2eXWWbuXxP2Nj7pQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Download Link for Blenanas

mega.nz/#!P0R0ELSL!KEiy2KG3Hy8GJPyZ7Hh7oZ9lGwo5Y-tHcyEMRjIC-wc

Blenanas: dailymotion.com/video/x6fyteg
Jake the Starchild: dailymotion.com/video/x6fyz5k
Temple of Mars: dailymotion.com/video/x6fyvsw
Gumbaldia: dailymotion.com/video/x6g0f52

Download LInk For Gumbladia

mega.nz/#!2kYnkJYb!JGNWjBrfAE1wKtfdZV-TQmhiUab8cCUasIDOH5Ki9yA

well crap

Season 9 has been decent, but it's been weaker than seasons 7 and 8. I get the impression that, while the crew knew for a while that it would be the final season, they were blindsided by how few episodes CN gave them

Need dl links for the rest

When's the finle

>end the show with one last bomb, ensuring it can't be enjoyed properly
oh fine. thanks for the links guys.

So much for this idea of getting the drawthreads restarted in anticipation of new episodes. They shot their wad.

they arent even sure what season it is. some are calling this season 10
which indicates to me they renewed them through "season 10" then had to fake one up

so.. Jake the Starchild is kinda retconny at the beginning.

wow I'm really not liking that they're going the "just leave ice king to his fate" route

They're doing a "best" of both worlds thing. We keep Ice King and get a Simon. I mean it's shit, but only as shit as everything else involving Simon has been.

what? get a simon?

also is there seriously only one more episode after this? They're not going to be able to wrap this up

Two or technically five

finale is equivalent of four eps then there is the unrelated minecraft special

Oh okay, so in other words 55 minutes of AT left
I can live with that. Life has been preparing me for this kind of loss of everything I care about lately. AT came around when we really needed it

Here's the MissEps link to all four episodes (1080p)

mega.nz/#F!vTBTTKoR!m7ICfA2eXWWbuXxP2Nj7pQ

Nah CN's been advertising single seasons as multiple ones for other shows (see: SU, Uncle Grandpa)

Whoa it's here already?? Woohoo

I don't understand the 'nah'
how does that not support what I said

Bump goddammit

Can somebody throw these on a Google Drive? Dailymotion is just laggy and my old ass device won't let me open MEGA. If so thanks.

It's not over yet you faggot, it ends this summer with a one hour TV special.

a bomb followed by a one-hour special (4 episodes in a row, the definition of a bomb) is really not a good way to build hype
also, summer? shit.

Gumbaldia really puts into perspective how shitty an episode Seventeen was.
The confrontation between Finn and Fern in Gumbaldia was way better than anything in Seventeen

Seventeen is good because HW is Finn's GF!

t. Finntressfag

I thought it was alright, it just needed to be longer and amounted to little.
One thing Finn was right about is that Gumbald really is like peebles. he had to test out his very own Finn and see how he compared, but once he knew he had the superior one, he had no interest in killing Finn

Thanks

Thank you much.

Yeah, it does feel like that a bit. I'm just hoping they knock the ball out of the park with the finale.

nothing can ever truly satisfy 7 years of a trailblazing show that is a huge favorite for so many, but if they can at least tie up these loose ends, we'll have a good solid final season and the rest can just be fanwork I guess.

so uh, don't see a bravest warriors thread. anyone got a rip of the new episode?

44 mins

>One thing Finn was right about is that Gumbald really is like peebles
Too bad he took it back because Finn never sees PB as evil and will never second guess her.

if the finale is "the equivalent of 4 episodes" then it's 44, plus one 11-minute minecraft episode

>Me-Mow is back
Nice

So they got at least 3 big plotpoints set up for the finale with these episodes now. Man, for better or worse that's gonna be a clusterfuck.

I love how many times this show has mirrored things I've done in my own creative work. We're on absolutely the same wavelengths and it's great

fuck i missed the minecraft part

Why the fuck did they make it a girl? It's not even like Lumpy Space Princess where the guy voice is part of the characterization

me-mow was alwyas a girl. she was created by a sick kid. i dont know how that's a guy voice to you.
I love the idea of the big villain teamup at the end. of course so many of them are special guest voices and I wanna say at least one has died, so they prolly wont do much talking

I love how people made all this inevitable humanoid fanart of her, and then they decided to just say fuckit we're going with that, taking her from the size of a finger to taller than FInn
shit, everyone's taller than Finn

Because it's a tiny pitched up voice, almost seemed like Finn's early VA but pitched up for the tiny character. My surprise that it was a female VA all along but I still think the kid that made it envisioned MM as a he

1. Betty and Normal Man vs GOLB
2. Candy Kingdom vs Gumbaldia

What's the third?

Crew members apparently love seeing human fanart, like Alex and Bill

You're missing the liamaian vestro untuagatan tagero mabeta super but with PB and Finn fighting argile maloanambis, dead it become when read

>ou're missing the liamaian vestro untuagatan tagero mabeta super but with PB and Finn fighting argile maloanambis, dead it become when read

...excuse me?

You just got cursed niqua, did you not stop reading at mabeta super? Hahahaha get a

Simon and Betty.

The three plot threads are interconnected now, as Ice King is part of Gumbald's army. I'm positive him being there wasn't just a throwaway joke, his presence is gonna bring Betty into the War, and lead to GOLB

oh shit.
you're a good writer.

When the fuck did all these come out?

3AM today

I wanna say this morning at 3 AM

So is this it? These are going to be the last ever Adventure Time episodes?

What a drag.

AT rescued CN (well, it built on what gumball and flapjack did)
but CN has been trying its best to kill itself for years, and it was naive of us to think they would stop just because they started making a lotta money.

No there are 4 more

Fucking Rebecca Sugar. Why must she ruin everything

The problem is CN is trying to serve two different audiences, but they're internally conflicted on how to do it.

Currently they're trying to
1) steer their TV programming towards children (e.g. why TTG is on all the time)
2) steer late-night TV programming towards teens/adults (this has been pretty stable/time-tested)
3) steer content that has broad appeal (but stretched thinner) through online delivery services like the CN app

That fucking reveal.
Also Jeez Ice King, how do you keep getting yourself into these situations.

he just kinda shows up in places. Probably doesn't remember how he got there
Remember that episode where he just went on a fucking road trip in a bus with no wheels? and ended up swapping hats via teleporting? Sure that was a boring one and it came at a really bad time since Finn and Jake had been neglected, but it did fit in well with his character. he just.. goes here and there. He's been doing it for 1000 years and we'll just have to see if he's gonna keep doing that or what.

Whay did she do?

*manspreads*

ol' two-bread is a real hero to the single-breaded

man Islands was so good and satisfying. No matter what else happens, at least THAT happened.

I'm watching it now for the first time.
Holy hell Finn was an ugly baby.

ugly babies = hot af as adults

he better turn into a fucking stud with PB and the rest fighting their urges to get with him for a one night stand

He remembers

holy shit I legitimately did not remember that was a callback

It's more nuanced than that, you can separate audiences into a few different groups.

>Toddler (1-3)
>Preschooler (3-5)
>Young Child (5-7)
>Child (7-10)
>Preteen (10-13)
>Young Teen (13-16)
>Teen (16-18)
>Young adult (18-28)
>Adult (28-48) [most people are having kids by this point]
>Middle-aged (48-58)
>Senior (58+)

Basically there are two high-level blocks for TV CN.

6AM to 8PM is aimed toward younger views (young teen and below)
8PM to 6AM is aimed toward older viewers (teen and above).

It starts at 8PM because that's when most adults are back from work. These two blocks are further stratified based on time. E.g. mid-day shows are aimed toward young child and below, since everyone else is at school or work.

The big issue is that young adults don't watch TV. There are shows like AT and SU that cater to them and teens/young teens, but it's hard to justify that it get a TV spot when few people actually watch it. So instead it gets put online.

you are cancer

AT and, very much so RS is what brought back CN from the dark age because of the teen/early adult viewers. Most early year articles describe them as such.

the truth is even sadder than you have said
it's kids that don't watch tv except on their retarded phones. that's why it's all being put online, on proprietary "apps"

It means that the treatment isn't unique to AT and CN changed the season numbers after the fact. The crew themselves knew that the current season was both season 9 and the last season

Oh I see. well we don't know that but you're slightly more likely to be right than I am.

I guess Finn's hat is a blessing since it covered up that abomination of a cranium. Joshua and Margaret probably would have left his ugly ass for the wilderness if they saw that ugly thing lying there in the forest.

I'm impressed that even as an infant he was able to skin his teddy bear and make a hat. Fucking intelligent kid. remembered that his people wear animal hats and everything.

one also assumes said bear had a tag with finn's name on it somewhere. otherwise hell of a coincidence his name ended up the same.