Still cannot believe this pic is real. Anyone else legitimately believe we're in a divergent timeline...

Still cannot believe this pic is real. Anyone else legitimately believe we're in a divergent timeline? That things genuinely weren't supposed to go this way, but something changed in the last year? I mean, just look at where New Zealand is on the map now; it wasn't always as south as it is now. The Mandela effect is real.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flow_My_Tears,_the_Policeman_Said
youtube.com/watch?v=C9881rDEzRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf? where did New Zealand go? Are plate tectonics that fast??

HELLO THERE

So an interesting interpretation of Quantum Mechanics is Everett's Many Worlds theory. The basic idea is that for an electron to interfere with itself, it truly takes every path. Every history and future of every particle is not only equally true, bit happening concurrently. The world we see is simply the one which we are entangled with.

The world stepped across a quantum line gentlemen. We're in the good future.

hd for closer scrutiny

I remember 18months ago when it was legitimate to call these two meme politicians.

But times, they are a-changing

a e s t h e t i c

>2015 was the worst timeline
>2016 is shaping up to be the best
now I only need Merkel's speech on Sunday to contain an "I will not run for chancellorship" and everything is alright again

It's only that big because the map is stretched out in the North, and it's also not included in maps because it's so insignificant. It has always been on Norwegian maps

fucking bears

I love the cheeky shit eating grins as if they've just turned up on Clinton's doorstep.

So much smugness in one photo. Its like they're laughing at all the cucks.

>I mean, just look at where New Zealand is on the map now; it wasn't always as south as it is now.

Did anybody know where New Zealand was before?

Is the His Dark Materials trilogy redpilled? Inb4 muh atheism

It's the Meme Singularity

I really enjoyed it when I was a teenager (31 now), it is aimed at teens.
And yes, it is very anti-religion and anti-authority particularly organised religion and theocracy.

Thinking about it now, it's probably not repilled, because it has gay angels, if for no other reason.

Worth a read though if you are into sci-fi or fantasy.

Yes, it looked like this.

No. I created this reality.

The most dangerous thing in the world is a man with a free mind.

i remember thinking last year what the world would be like a year on, would brexit win, trump etc, i told myself no, thought id be feeling pretty shit about politics this year..

sometimes i think.. fucking hell, this shits actually happening

It was definitely never that close to Australia.

the mandela effect is real.

I woke up today to find out I'm strangely a NEET instead of a doctor, when I specifically have a memory from a couple of years back of speaking with one of my patients about how he should exercise more, which I wouldn't forget because I kept getting distracted by the fact that he was wearing two different types of shoe. All my records/data also seems to have been retroactively changed so that I'm just a worthless NEET, and pretty much everyone around me is acting like this has always been the case

THEY WERENT SUPPOSED TO GO THIS WAY

SOROS FUNDED MEDIA WENT AGAINST BOTH TRUMP AND BREXIT

SOROS THEN BET FOR BREXIT AND FOR TRUMP

HE WON BILLIONS WHEN HIS VOTER MACHINES WERE USED TO COMMIT VOTER FRAUD TO GET TRUMP THE WIN AND BREXIT TO PASS

THIS IS ALL ORCHESTRATED.

THE DAY AFTER BREXIT AND THE DAY AFTER TRUMP THE MARKETS COLLAPSED AND REBOUNDED

IN THE COLLAPSE SOROS BOUGHT BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF STOCKS

HE ESSENTIALLY HUST PURCHASED RHE GLOBAL ECONOMY

>Inb4 muh atheism

That's about all the substance there is to it. From a literary perspective, it takes some interesting ideas and forgets about them for leftist soapboxing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flow_My_Tears,_the_Policeman_Said

YUNG LEAVE?

DEM AESTHETICS

>madela effect
>timelines

Without looking it up, is it "poo in the loo" or "poo to the loo"?

whos the guy on the right?

i always thought it was 'poo in loo'

>The Mandela effect is real
You're a fucking retard OP, do you not understand that things CAN be subjected to change?
ie: NZ estimated position before satelites, after satelites: "Oops, our calculated were a little wrong, lets correct the map by fixing it."

I hear the future a'comin, and it sounds great
But you're right, I can still scarcely believe it

the fuck are u referring to with the poo nonsense?

>opposition leader
what kind of mongs do they have working at Fox?

Tempted to go all in on Austria, the meme timeline won't be knocked off course by Europeans will it?

I'm looking forward to this year's version of this video

youtube.com/watch?v=C9881rDEzRI

Last year was awful. This year has been ebin.

You mean he's not?

I went to bed one night and it was this commie fuck, then when I woke up everybody was saying it was our Nige.

that would be Corbyn, UKIP has one MP and Farage isn't even parliament. Come on lad.

I know Trump doesn't drink but I wonder if Farage managed to convince him to have a beer when they hung out.

I think our timelines are getting crossed.

Corbyn hasn't opposed anything or lead anyone, comrade.

americans

Can't even ride a fucking bike properly.

Trump doesn't drink. He might have enjoyed a Diet Coke while Farage drank his choice.

The Lion doesn't need liquid courage.

2015 was such a piece of shit
How did everything go so right?

Unintentional accelerationism by the left

>The Lion doesn't need liquid courage.

Did you forget which country the Lion represents?

clapper education, baka desu lad

Lyrics are "poo to the loo" because the catchy preceding "take that" line doesn't go with "poo in loo" and I think most people say "poo in loo" to tell Indians to actually shit in a toilet

Do you think they're going to blacklist themselves as Fake News?

You don't know the half of it m8. I'm a Leicester City fan.

You've been acting like a unicorn for so long, we'd forgotten.

I hope you're not being retarded on purpose

IGNORE ALL LEAFS

MAPLE NIGGERS ARE THE STUPIDEST PEOPLE ON THE PLANET

IGNORE ALL LEAFS
>IGNORE ALL LEAFS
IGNORE ALL LEAFS
>IGNORE ALL LEAFS
IGNORE ALL LEAFS
>IGNORE ALL LEAFS
IGNORE ALL LEAFS
>IGNORE ALL LEAFS
IGNORE ALL LEAFS
>IGNORE ALL LEAFS
IGNORE ALL LEAFS
>IGNORE ALL LEAFS
IGNORE ALL LEAFS

DONT GIVE THE LITERAL RETARDS THE (YOU)S THEY CRAVE

Are you okay, user? Show us on the doll where the leaf touched you.

Meh. You got any sources there, big guy?

underrated post

wrong again, that's scotland

that power!
it's unreal

This is a nice meme. Do you mind if I save it?

it's all yours, my friend.

Thanks, Lori