That's rather restrictive views you have on women rights...

>That's rather restrictive views you have on women rights. You don't really think that mentally sound White women shouldn't vote, do you?
How do you respond?

suck my dick

you have to own land first

>gets 10 years in prison where he will be raped everyday

>it was always his plan

well played swede... well played

I know dozens of Pro-life girls at uni

Try harder next time, yitzak.

panface

>*takes out axe*
>*slams it into the center of her cranium*
>*sticks*
>*falls over backwards*
>*hits ground*
>*thud*
>*force from hit knocks axe free*
>*does a twist flip*
>*back flip*
>*lands perfectly in my hand*

The head of the household should vote. If a woman is the head of her household, that's between her and her manlet.

Allahu akbar

One vote per household, not one vote per individual.

Moooooore

same grill

This.

They can vote if they tell their husbands who they're voting for and their husbands give them permission.

>mentally sound white women
Kek.
That's like saying 'four legged birds'

I do a raspberry on her boobs.

THAT !

NO land Ownership , NO VOTING RIGHTS.

This is literally what I imagine my future wife will look like, except that she would look Polish.

I dont get why you people debate with them.

Don't treat them as an equal. If you know you are superior/right you wont feel a need to validate yourself to them.

how very muslim of you

Post tits

>mentally sound White women

Do you see the failure of your comment?

Yes

First of all, why would i talk about politics with a woman?

Even a broken clock is right twice a day

>mentally sound
>women
Pick one

>I think women shouldn't be allowed to vote because they're too emotional and won't calmly evaluate each issue before voting.

That's how.

why not just fuck a dog? if you are so insecure that you want complete control over your relationship?

>Try and find me a mentally sound woman

Then go find a numale femboi to date because I don't want you.

I'd honestly rather be a dead end in my evolutionary line than waste my time with yet another stupid, vapid, brainwashed cunt. Redpilled, feminine women is all I'll accept at this point.

fpbp

How insecure are you that you're afraid to actually be the leader of your house like all real men have been throughout history?

Unless you're a woman at which point your opinions are meaningless.

I always say that no one should vote because democracy is wrong.

Well given that white women voted overwhelmingly for Trump I'd say why don't we go celebrate women's rights in my bedroom ;)

POST TITS OR GTFO

i came here to say this

>Well given that white women voted overwhelmingly for Trump

That's not even true

Edgy

I'm open to the idea of not letting anyone who isn't capable of making decisions vote.

I have a lot of theories and have read a lot of studies and would like to see them implemented even if it was only a social experiment.

I would like to see if the jews have gotten us so far away from our natural instinct that there is no reaction possible BUT the world becoming a degenerate hedonistic pile of shit.

also if you're religious the bible says let no women have dominion over man for she will fuck it up grand or something

Leviticus 16:42

Yes it is CTR just give it up already Hillary lost get over it

>why not just fuck a dog?
But we are already talking about women here.

What does that even mean? Go back to wherever you came from

no me first

But I'm fine with a woman voting as long as she is the head of her household. If she is unmarried and owns property she should be able to vote and if her husband has died and she rules his household in his stead she should also be able to vote, it wouldn't be fair for a family to go unrepresented.

>How do you respond?

sorry babe, only property owners should be able to vote, how do we know people care about this place if they aren't invested in it

>mentally sound
>women

Pick one.

Theirs a difference in wanting to be a leader of your household and wanting absolute control over every decision that is made. Control over everything doesn't mean you are a leader at all. I mean if that's how you want your wife to be go for it, but you are mentally unstable if you think you must control everything or you aren't a man.

Does renting the land from the Jewish banks count as owning it?

Based cis white Aristophanes

>mentally sound
>women
no such thing

So, celibacy then?

To secure the existence of the white race and the future of white children, no women and minorities should absolutely not be allowed to vote.

You love your children don't you?

no

The framers didn't see it wise to grant a voice to those that were not personally invested in the future of this nation. Those fully vested in growing a country were land owning males by definition. These men voted with their livelihoods in mind. Staking their future and their investments on a vote in a Republic of the People.

When you have shown your vestment, I would fully consider your right to vote. Until then, you are more than welcome to be a home maker for me, or many other qualified working class males that seek faithful companionship and a nurturing woman to raise a family with.

Why? Wouldn't that make the vote of someone with a family worth 2 times less than that of an unmarried person?

White women voted for Trump.

Underrated prost

It means you're a fucking edgelord, what's not to get

Yes, you own it, it's just a debt and liability until you pay it off

Why do people from Reddit come here?

Nobody should vote. Democracy promotes legal plunder which undermines social cohesion and ruins civilization.

Define mentally sound.

>mentally sound White women
Let me know when you find one.

>describing violent scenarios for absolutely no reason other than to get (you)s

>not being an edgy faggot

pick one faggot.

Make me a sandwich

>How do you respond?

...and if you forget the lettuce on my sandwich this time....

Did I offend you in some way?

Why don't you just call it what it is, an upvote

There's no such thing as a mentally sound white woman, or woman period.

The thing is there have been good women.

#notallwomen meme I know but at the same time we should not restrict the rights of current citizens

This is why I'd rather we find a way to weed out the bad in both groups.

Also, if anyone were to try and take my right to vote from me, people would die. Guns are a great equalizer and we all have the second amendment.

Perhaps if men were actually men, able to influence and control their women naturally, we would not need to ban them voting.

But no, we've all cucked ourselves.

>but ben carson is a brain surgeon

yeah that doesn't mean you should give all niggers a scalpel and let them dig away at the ER

t. moslems, non-white untermenschen, omegas and moslem untermenschen omegas

But enforcing any sort of test for citizenship would be abused hard one way or another.

>Perhaps if men were actually men, able to influence and control their women naturally, we would not need to ban them voting.
>But no, we've all cucked ourselves.

How do you think it got to be this way in the first place

>ourselves
Get the fuck out whore

you're going to have to write that in a different way for me to understand friend.

>This is why I'd rather we find a way to weed out the bad

Not possible, it would be too difficult and take too long to be worth it.

t. slav bydlo gopnik chechen hohol

cyka blyat

t. triggered shitskin from Viennese ghetto
You are just a filth normal White woman wouldn't go anywhere near

>women
>mentally sound

*bounces your head off the floor* BACK THE FUCK OFF?!?!?!?

The other user's post is meant to be edgy you fucking, autist. It's like the "*teleports behind you with katana*" type of post.

the **teleports behind you** posts are meant to make fun of edgy faggots who say that sort of shit to real people on or through the internet,

the other user was just being an edgy faggot.

your issue?

reread my original post. You really think I was being serious?

Anti-female propaganda is pushed by the jews and moslems hard, my friend

How does that have anything to do with what I said?

t. ahmed

Read again what you've posted. Reason why you are dissatisfied with women is because normal women don't want to be around you

>>*takes out axe*
>>*slams it into the center of her cranium*
>>*sticks*
>>*falls over backwards*
>>*hits ground*
>>*thud*
>>*force from hit knocks axe free*
>>*does a twist flip*
>>*back flip*
>>*lands perfectly in my hand*

Is it normal in Russia for men to do this?

This is a representative republic, and she should be represented by her man

See

You should only be allowed to vote if a) you're a net tax payer and b) required to defend your country in case of an invasion.

>moslems and shitskins cheer for Whites only New World and European ethnostates
good one

>How do you respond?
Do you like Huey Lewis and The News?

And how is what I said not true.

Thanks for confirming my suspicions about your autism.