HA HA I POSTED ANIME ON Sup Forums!

HA HA I POSTED ANIME ON Sup Forums!

BUT IT'S OKAY. WHY? BECAUSE IT FEATURES SUPERHEROES! SO IT'S JUST RELEVANT ENOUGH TO STAY UP!

THANK YOU JANITOR-SAN! YOUR INCONSISTENCY WITH EVERYTHING IS HELPING ME INFLUENCE THIS PLACE INTO BECOMING THE NEXT Sup Forums!

this board is already worse than v you cuck

EPIC JOKE MY GUY!
YOU CERTAINLY SHOWED THOSE BNHA POSTERS WHAT FOR! THEY ARE CERTAIN TO LEAVE THIS ANIME DISCUSSION BOARD FOR GOOD NOW

I SALUTE YOU SIR. YOU AND YOUR SHARP WIT

>the next Sup Forums
like we'll ever get that kind of traffic

>Weebs butthurt because they can't outcancer the Sup Forums posters

Spergging about board integrity is what ruined Sup Forums, you worthless newfag.

Well at least make an actual thread out of it buddy

Thread theme: AFO is handing out quirks like candy, no strings attached.. well he might want it back someday so I guess that's a catch... what quirk do you ask for and why?

Caps lock is cruise control for cool.

And yet if we posted a female animal-featured humanoid that is featured in a cartoon or comic, this thread would be nuked before we could blink.

Get a life.

....where would you put Allmight in terms of power as compared to western cape comics? You guys think he could take on the Hulk?

Maybe in all might's prime he'd be on par with the hulk.

Best thread on Sup Forums.

Based on what we've seen from him so far, no. The Hulk's a planetbuster at best, All Might's able to change the weather with the force of his punches, but it looks like he tops out around there. I partially agree with , in that All Might in his prime would probably be able to keep up with some of the more limited incarnations of the Hulk.

Oh cool, an honorary Sup Forums thread. I like Kamen Rider.

Its worth pointing out that, like any decades long comic character, Hulk's most extreme powerlevels are almost never reflected 99.9999999999999% of the rest of the time. Its the same disease that has Flash run fast than instant-speed teleportation by several order of magnitude once, and then spend the very next issue getting tossed around by a guy whose power is he can summon a windstorm if you give them a few seconds to warm up to it.

For not having decades of powercreep under his belt, Allmight is pretty damn strong.

>INFLUENCE THIS PLACE INTO BECOMING THE NEXT Sup Forums!
that's implying Sup Forums isn't already worse than Sup Forums

Can I get the power to have any power I want whenever I want?

That's debatable. And at least is not worse than /tg/

What's going on in this thread?

This threads gone off road!

Why, whats wrong with /tg/?

Illegals is better and it is also more Sup Forums related than the main series. Try to prove me wrong but you can't.

ANARCHY

Sup Forums is a way better board than Sup Forums.

We should make this honorary Sup Forums to piss everyone off. We'll make everyone so angry the few survivors will be able to rebuild this place for the better.

Kamen Rider is great

Which is better: Family Guy edits or Spongebob edits?

Superior nippon is the best, I only come here for honorary Sup Forums as comics and cartoons are shit.

Nothing, OP is delusional.

Fucks sakes everyone, the only board even nearly as bad as Sup Forums is Sup Forums

Nobody is as bad as Sup Forums Ok maybe Sup Forums and /r9k/ but we don't talk about those