VIDEO - Immigrants in Italy

Directly int hotels. Fuck this.

There are eng subs.

youtube.com/watch?v=BzZ6--p01KM

Other urls found in this thread:

cognacaveclesmigrants.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're already inside, infected the place, burn it down. You won't be able to wash that shit and filth off no matter what.

WE POPE NOW

why doesn't the mafia form death squads? If they don't it will be only a few years before those niggers start their own criminal street gangs and take over whole neighborhoods

>polentoni

Just send them to the Vatican. Since the Pope seems to love niggers and rapefugees so much i dont think he will mind.

Italians I have an actual question. Isn't the mafia still prevalent (at least in the south) of the country and if so don't they have an interest in keeping the migrants in line?

This is fucking infuriating. How can they do this? How is this legal?

My understanding is that the mafia started as private security, at a time when the police was non-existent. It makes sense that they'd capitalize on the migrant crisis.

>and if so don't they have an interest in keeping the migrants in line?
They have an interest in bringing as many as possible here so they can house them and get money legally from the state and if they feel like it use them as slaves in the fields

Damn. I thought they wouldn't stoop so low as to erode the cultural fabric of their country

Those boys are starting at their new school on Monday. I wish them well!

Infuriating. Corsicans got it right, people need to take matters in their own hands.

Dusky looking Syrians you've got there Italy

>prepare for enrichment.

Well they don't have the power to control that anyway but the romanticized idea of the mafia some foreigners have is just wrong, they just want to make money, they found a way to do it kinda legally and they used it and now it's a bigger business than drugs

God damn that was depressing. I feel for him

Not sure if this is even legal. Requisitions of private properties by the State are strictly defined by the constitution (at least here). In case of war for instance...

The mafia makes huge $$$ with human trafficking.

The thing nobody is saying is that this refugee relocation business is a massive racket. There is money in it and it is corrupt as fuck.

For example, there was 35 NGOs involved in the relocation of a dozen refugees in a signle small French town, not including the mayor's office. Everyone takes a cut, receives governments gibs, grants and whatnot while the locals end up getting stiffed.

> cognacaveclesmigrants.com/

> Les associations et acteurs membres du collectif :
> ADIF - A.D.R.E.S.S.E - A.P.E.J - A.S.E.R.C - Adresse Proxim Services Espace Intérim - Amis lointains - Amnesty International Groupe 150 - Arlette Maufaugerat - Association de Défense des Locataires - Association Familiale Pays de Cognac - Association Les Quatre Routes - Association Protestante d'entraide - Assocyrielle - Centre Communal d'Action Sociale - Centre Socio-Culturel et Sportif CSCS MJC Grande Garenne - Club Soroptimist - Comité d'Entraide - Croix-Rouge Française antenne de Cognac - ELISA - EMMAÜS - Entraide Protestante - France Terre d’Asile - Info 16 - Kiwanis Cognac - Lions Club - Logélia Agence de Cognac - Main dans la Main Association Culturelle de l'Église Évangélique - Mission Locale - Restaurants du Coeur - Rotary Club - Secours Catholique - Secours Populaire Français - Solidarité Urgence - Saint-Martin Accueil - Saint-Vincent de Paul - Terre des Hommes - Ville de Cognac.

And if the locals organize a small protest, they'll transport pro-migrant activists from all over the region to counter protest them with bigger numbers.

>Requisitions of private properties by the State are strictly defined by the constitution (at least here).
Here the constitution says
>Private property can, in such cases provided for by law and with provisions for compensation, be expropriated for reasons of the public weal
They can probably pretend that housing fake refugees in our interest but they don't do it because they fear the backlash
From what i understand the owner of the hotel agreed to house them for a price and changed his mind when they said the price would be much lower

>the mafia
The mafia is probably the one smuggling them in!

Ive heard this as well..

This makes me happy, I'm fucking tired of guido's here, now they get a sample of human mobility.

they burn and bury toxic waste in cultivated fields, throw asbestos wherever there's space and arm actual children with guns then pit them against opposing clans, and smuggle all sort of shit drugs throughout europe

and you speak of "stooping low"?

also the church and the government both are in on this business

lol rekt
thats what you get for siding with Germany you Catholic cucks need to all burn

b-but the women and the children!! think of the children.

Beyond the topic of the refugees, these people are a cancer to society.

>the owner of the hotel agreed to house them
I won't cry for him then. Greed is a sin.

I'm actually sad watching this. It actually hurts my heart and makes me want to free the shit out of that hotel.
That poor old man. That's his livelihood and family he's trying to protect.

>nogs just shuffle in and don't even meet his, the owner's, gaze as they come in and make themselves comfortable
>ones outside ask for more gibmedats

I want to be sympathetic or outraged
But you really deserve this Europe
For decades you have chastised the US for being backwards, puritanical, non progressive.

All the while being more and more leftist and PC and "tolerant.

Burn in the fire you have built Euroscum.

Papal kill teams when?

As if he had a choice, if the government ask you to host them and you refuse what money the government offered, they would just enforce it and not pay you a single cent (which is what ALMOST happened to this old man if it weren't for the far-right groups protecting the hotel till now by force). In the end the government decided to pay that low sum on its own without mutual agreement. Read the article on the original site (link top-right in the video).

Check this:

>started as private security

lol nope
It started as brigandage

i'm joining my brothers soon

OK this is sicko. I'm surprised no one commited mass murders at this point.

What wars are these jet black fucking giga-niggers running away from?

No welfare

Daiy reminder than this is the Mayor, forcing illegal niggers into hotels.

And surprise surprise.. they're all men.

This is so fucking wrong.

how is this not fascism and a dictatorship? how the fuck can homo liberals cry about hitler and dictators when they allow this shit to happen? im fucking mad

I hope this is legal. Cant business owners decline service to whoever the fuck they want?