Brit/pol/ - The Absolute Madmen Edition

>Snoopers Charter Passed
zdnet.com/article/snoopers-charter-expansive-new-spying-powers-becomes-law/

>Are Nige for Peerage
news.sky.com/story/is-ukips-nigel-farage-in-line-for-a-peerage-10659541
>throwback to Nigel not DARING TO DREAM
news.sky.com/story/farage-dismisses-peerage-claims-saying-it-will-never-happen-10638240

>Tories threaten to take power away from House of Lords if it stalls Brexit
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-house-of-lords-delay-theresa-may-article-50-vote-parliament-a7422731.html

>British woman 'arrested in Dubai after reporting rape
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38013351

>Sinking Sturgeon faces growing calls to RESIGN over shambolic Brexit threats
express.co.uk/news/uk/733523/Nicola-Sturgeon-called-on-to-resign-over-SNP-sleaze-and-Brexit-threats

>Sir David Attenborough receiving death threats over Donald Trump comment
standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/sir-david-attenborough-receiving-death-threats-over-donald-trump-comment-a3398321.html

>UK charity warns tourists in Dubai not to report rape after woman who was 'gang raped' arrested
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/rape-victim-dubai-united-arab-emirates-uae-extra-marital-sex-report-detained-in-dubai-police-charity-a7422326.html

>Sturgeon sunk by Ruth Davidson during fiery FMQs
express.co.uk/news/uk/733376/Ruth-Davidson-Nicola-Sturgeon-FMQs-Scotland

>Tornadoes hit Wales and Midlands
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38016701

>Petition to increase defence spending as Donald Trump calls for NATO allies to do more.
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/172383

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!wQ4CVQzK!ng6_NQEj-Oa4eUUk7ErWJMyrCiEp3ATxrcAi2UU-53g
express.co.uk/news/uk/733656/Question-Time-Cat-Boyd-Brexit-EU-referendum-did-not-vote-audience-Stirling-European-Union
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3950018/Mystery-surrounds-death-former-spy-worker-28-drowned-bath-door-unlocked.html
twitter.com/kittycatboyd
youtube.com/watch?v=0A8KT365wlA
youtu.be/QUjLmw4bgq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((bercow)))

Uploaded the new ep of The Grand Tour if people wanted it. Will delete the file in a couple of hours.

mega.nz/#!wQ4CVQzK!ng6_NQEj-Oa4eUUk7ErWJMyrCiEp3ATxrcAi2UU-53g

Oh man, those new picks are making the libshits go nuts.

Reminder if you don't use ghostery and no script and if you use google chrome you have no right to complain about the snooper's charter

express.co.uk/news/uk/733656/Question-Time-Cat-Boyd-Brexit-EU-referendum-did-not-vote-audience-Stirling-European-Union

>How did you vote by the way?
>Ahuh... huh huh huh... I.. I.. eh.. didn't vote. I abstained.
>Why?
>Well I mean.. wel-.. ahuh huh huh.. ahuaw.. lo-heh... emm.. technically I was eh.. I wasn't-I wasn't heh.. well.. well..

Absolutely disgusting. Democracy fails because of cunts like this.

Anyone seen Grand Tour? Downloading now.

>people in the north feel marginalised since the 80s as economic model of the UK is based on the wealth of one megatropolis in the farthest southeastern corner of the land
UK government: i know what'll fix this, and definitely lead to a more unified country - let's isolate them more by giving them token powers in a puppet parliament while continuing our overarching london-only political and economic plan, giving the rest of the token UK dole-outs at the expense of their pride
Nobody has been a bigger contributor to the separation movement in GB than the UK government and their small-minded weakness. Churchill is turning in his grave at their conduct desu.

kek, exposed as the cunt she is

What did he mean by this?

Cheers mate!

Vote Mosley.

Lads how based is my girlfriend.

In work some guy was complaining about to her about Trump winning and she replied:

>Aww did you not get your way? Do you need a wambulance?

Also she called her remain colleagues remoaners and then had to explain to them what that meant.

Personally, I hide my power levels completely.

>>Aww did you not get your way? Do you need a wambulance?
quite tragic she sounds like a yank

it's the principle

shoo shoo normie

Kinda newfag-tier, but it's OK for a grill I guess

>not posting the hd version

show some respect lad.

It's an 'in work' phrase they all say wambulance

🤤

Man likes his snakes and ladders, what can I say.

How is your university celebrating international men's day tomorrow brit/pol/?

Mine is holding an event in the SJW union (we have 2) and the FB event is full of people asking for safe spaces and shitposts

Brit/pol/ sure is slow today.

The way the audience reacted just made me lel

SJW cunt exposed

I don't like the patronising side but other than that okay. Seems pretty redpilled.

She's probably hated by everyone at work now though.

Been slow all week mate, bickering psychotic tripfags completely ground everything down

>picture of the year

Lefties HATE this

CIVIC NATIONALISM

Neck yourselves

>This is how the UK started the year 2016

Little did we know, the best was yet to come.

Lads, me and a friend have been invited out for a drink by a guy who is a rabid remoaner, and I think he knows I voted Leave

There's no way he's not going to try and start a huge argument, and from what I can tell he's not the kind for a light-hearted political debate

Any tips on how to prepare to deal with this guy? I don't want to back down and lie about how I voted

>get him drunk

Punch him.

What said
But also try to convert him.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3950018/Mystery-surrounds-death-former-spy-worker-28-drowned-bath-door-unlocked.html

>A former GCHQ worker who had once been suspended and was looking for a new job was found drowned and decomposing in his bath with the front door of his flat unlocked.

>Tomas Bleszynski, 28, had never expressed any suicidal ideas and at the time of his death and seemed 'completely normal' when he last saw his parents a couple of months ago, an inquest heard.

>They found him laying face-down in his bath when they went to his Cheltenham flat - near the spy base - on April 17 because they had been unable to contact him for a couple of weeks.

That's what they're like in her office

'banter'

How does everyone have friends like this? Most of my friends voted remain but they give zero fucks that I voted leave. You should ditch faggots like that.

Are you willing to back down and lie about *why* you voted?
I dissimulate my Trump support by pretending to be an AfterBerner, which is a lot easier to explain than "DEUS KEK"

Based audience member

Tell him Enoch was right

WE MUST BE MAD

JUDAS

What's her name again?

twitter.com/kittycatboyd

Going full damage control with the retweets.

Are you saying I should try and shag him?

The really rabid ones tend to keep in their own circle, thankfully, but I know quite a few who even now bring brexit up in every other conversation and talk about it as if everyone else is a remainer

What do Singaporeans think about Trump?

>>>/youtube/

Lads, what should Lord Farage pick for his coat of arms?

Too early?
youtube.com/watch?v=0A8KT365wlA

A pint of beer and a cone of chips

anime

>assigned to lurk Brit/pol/ for data collection
>WTF IT WAS THE JEWS ALL ALONG
>try to redpill bosses
>die from heart attack caused by three bullets to the back of the head

kek

Do you think he keeps those photos (with Farage, Abe) on a wall like in pic related?

>What do Singaporeans think about Trump?
Well it's one-party rule here, and the locals have been conditioned for 2 generations not to think about politics because expressing a political opinion is a great way to get sued into the floor for libel. This bleeds over into foreign politics as well.
So they don't think much about any politician. I've heard vague mutterings of dislike but I suspect that's more due to me working at a libshit university rather than because Singaporeans are a libshit people.

Every time I see a pic of Are Nige smiling, it makes me smile too.

>Pic related

don't say i never give you anything

He has every reason to be a happy chappie, and we along with him

>there are actually people who feel anger and hatred when they see this man's face

sometimes I think the reformation shouldn't have happened. not because I agree with Catholics, but because I think Christians should be united

List your favourite shibboleths/tired old memes of the British Left:
>demonising immigrants
>politics of division
>social care
>poorest in our society
>no plan on Brexit
>build bridges rather than close doors
>Tory austerity

kek

S O L I D A R I T Y

I'm jelly. I love drunken heated political debates, I love heated debates in general but none of my friends can handle it.

My advice to you is to take a strong stance and stick with it, don't back down or allow yourself to be brow beaten into conceding.

>foreigner taking British jobs
Being suicided is the one reason why i never took my Mi5 application further than the assessment

>user we've taken the liberty of looking up your posting History before we hire you
>fuug :DDD

They weren't united before the reformation anyway. Not to mention that line of thinking is retarded.

Just read the Guardian headlines
> we need to organise
> MUH HEDGEROWS
> ___ism is a problem for everyone
> my child/marriage is shit, it's the Tories' fault somehow

New buzzword of the week "POST-TRUTH" has already been ran into the ground

>hard-workin' immigrants proppin' up are en aitch ess

>hedgerows
eh?

What's his obsession with carving bananas?

12:06

youtu.be/QUjLmw4bgq0

Radicalized White Males
Hate Crimes

>16 year old cries while he awaits registration
>16 year old

What the fock.

Social Economy

For the Common Good!

I fucking hate that one.

I think it might be Freudian

I could carve a better reply out of a banana

Back of the trade line and lost prestige until Nigel appeared with our new president.

this guy is actually a bit of a prick tbqh

God I hate this one
>People didn't choose material gain above all else in the EU referendum, so its obvious that they are oblivious to facts

Pepe

Cheeky

I have had people genuinely tell me that we are a 'nation of immigrants'.
Words cannot express my fury when I hear that phrase.

Monbiot and the gang whining about organic farming or the destruction of bee habitats or some nonsense, idk

Lel. I wonder when people who say this will report to the hospital in order to voluntarily let their organs be harvested

Good choice

Diversity is strength

WHY DON'T FACTS MATTER ANYMORE??

HOW CAN POLITICIANS ON THE RIGHT JUST LIE??

caring about the environment isn't leftist

Isn't that Joseph Gordon-Levitt with a sepia light filter?

Granted, but leftists just do it in such an insufferable way.

>poorest in our society

>grew up on one of the poorest council estates in the country
>nobody worked for a living
>parents claimed benefits while I was growing up
>this only does harm to people in the long run
>my mum is 50 now and is like a fucking child
>had nobody to set an example for me
>was a lazy NEET
>said fuck it a few years ago and had to instill a work ethic into myself
>now have a decent career in IT
>all because I refused to take handouts

Fuck the poor, take away their benefits and let them figure life out for themselves. It's the best thing for them in the long run.

Muslim immigration is a risk

>Yeah but so is life man

We don't want mulsim immigration

>Yeah but those terrorists were home grown what's that got to do with immigration?

In fact it was a massive cornerstone of Nazi policy for example, the first time animal welfare laws and conservation ever saw light in politics. The right and environmental ideals go hand in hand on various issues, e.g. preservation of land from being gobbled up by cheap housing