Fuck the white race

fuck the white race

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/FjqYd
vdare.com/posts/jared-taylor-on-the-bureau-of-justice-statistics-attempt-to-fudge-the-black-on-white-crime-numbers
gotnews.com/breaking-obamas-justice-dept-limits-publication-of-interracial-crime-stats/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zuaCCfmti0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gg Ahmed

wtf

Fuck stumps and fuck white people

concealed carry

What? For walking?!? Those black cunts deserve to be hung for shit like that, and abos in Aus aren't any better starting on people wherever and for whatever, fucking dicks shoud be slowly shot

Nigger degeneracy.

Go live in a brown shithole instead then if you don't like whites

black people are the KANGZ of random violence

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Struth

When the afd rise in Deutschland be prepeared for this kind of behaviour, except you'l be the ones getting knocked the fuck out. Go back to Africa you fucking freeloader.

haha, what a weak ass nigger. sucker punch a faggot with his hands in his pockets and the guy still isn't knocked out. Is this the physical power of a nigger?

He was definitely a Liberal or he would have never been that comfortable walking through that ape crowd.

No loss.

Nice cherry picking. Stuff like that happens to black people all the time.

who cares about niggers

If the white guy had seen them and crossed to the other sides of the street to avoid walking by them, he would have been a racist.

good thing i avoid anyone that walks in my direction by moving to the other side of the road

t. non-racist

Show.

No it fucking doesn't. Nothing happens to fucking black people like that. White people literally get all the shit thrown at them from the apes and we still put up with it.

Why is france so cucked?

>walking home from the grocery store at night
>white girl sees me coming and crosses the street

I get the reasoning behind it, but it still makes me feel like shit

I see them behaving just like Sup Forums

ITT How to instantly redpill a liberal.

A liberal will defend this. Saying the white man somehow threatened the black man.

its a game, "knock white man out with one punch"

Nope. The idiot will just make excuses for them while basking in his 'White Guilt'. He'll say that it's because they live in poverty and have such a hard life living with the fact that their family lines go back to slavery.

You can't fix stupid.

yeah there are literally dozens of videos on the net of whites playing "knock the nigger out with one punch"

Serves him well for being a libshit.

>looks like a cuck
>probably didn't even cross his mind that a pack of dindus glaring at him was going to be a problem

It's a shame that whites have been shamed out of having basic survival instincts, while niggers are allowed to openly display their barbaric primitiveness

that fucking racist got what he deserved

BLM

FRANCE YES

Is this Sarcasm?

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

>Flag

NEGER UND ARABER AB INS ARBEITSLAGER!

Video does nothing for me.

That guy has 0 situational awareness, running around with his hands in his pockets

deserves to get knocked the fuck out

Why are white bois such cucks?

woulda dodged that , broke his nose and sent him on his arse then bashed the fag in the skirt for looking gay and gave the lil lads a couple of slaps for just being there

wtf im correcting the record now

wtf you are a newfaggot who can not into memes

Please post em fuck

The answer would concern you.

neither can you, viennese newfag

Why do you say bad things about your own race?

Nice.

Both destroying race relations and accelerating the inevitable race war one assault at a time.

14/88.

I dont understand this constant aggression against white people. White people may not be the smartest or strongest of all the races, they are kind of average all around. The one thing about white people is that when it comes to doing something they go in hard as a motherfucker. For the last few thousand years they were all about war, then when they decided to give it their all they kind of lost control. When the dust settled the nips were glowing in the dark and they had 6 million bars of kosher soap that they are still trying to sell. Now you have every nigger and spic jumping into the pen and shoving the tiger while its just trying to bask in the sun.

It's like they realize they are the source of the worlds ills and see white people as the cure.

no luck so far...
can you please help us out here, black bro :^)

M8 what do you think will the AFD do?

Deport every single immigrant out of Germany?

They only want to protect the border better and deport criminal immigrants faster not every one of these negers

Please provide evidence.

hahaha you lost.

I call bullshit on that stat. No way it's true.

So you are willing to do without 'da white wimminz'?

I wanna see a vid where nigs throw a punch at somebody carrying a gun
God I hate niggers

Sorry buddy. You gotta remember though, so many women are actually assaulted. If we can somehow help with that, make them safer, they can afford to take chances.

wtf I hate niggers now

I'm on mobile and away from home, what was the webm?

Looks like your typical americuck.

Here in Italy these niggers would get lynched by the mob.

the black in the hood sucker punched a white man

That's why you cross the street. It's not rayciss, it's just good judgement.

that poor miserable cat :(

Yo they are posted on worlstarwhitebread.com

imgur.com/a/FjqYd

Wake up, it's not 1850 anymore

Provide proof for this current year claim

Oh, fuck niggers.

Around blacks NEVER relax, literally the 101 of real life.

Soon it is time for Reich and you'll cry yourself bitterly to sleep every night hiding in a basement or addict with your family - fearing everyday anew that you will be caught.

Have you ever met a black woman before? No one wants sex with them. They only get sex from their own men because they put out. It's low hanging fruit, but to everyone else it's fruit on the ground.

It's entirely possible.
Blacks chicks are disgusting that black men dont want to fuck them anymore

Yup. Black women are so fugly that Obama married a tranny.

Weren't Rhodesian made guns renown for being utter trash

it's true. they're from fbi crime stats from 2013 i think

Wrong.

D U B S confirms The Fourth Reich.

That's the spirit!

"White man saves black man from cop beating" fucking top kek

Ta gueule boubakar

This is the same type of Liberal asshole that got his shit jarred above.

They can all go to Africa with their pets and see how 'just like us' they are.

All fucking niggers must fucking hang

lol dat "i'm acting perfectly natural and not afraid yawn"

Trust me, if you know how the judical world works you would know better.
We Start with criminals and step up the game; result every "new german" who gets are speding fine or even minor, would have to be afriad wheather of not he will be deported.

You fuckers, actually making a person go get proof for their opinion. Sheesh, you disgust me.

Be right back.

Alright, so that 40% of rapes of whites from blacks, not a single rape of blacks from whites is from a single Denver study in 1974. Bit out of date. Plus, there's the whole issue of reporting, yeah? Might be bluepilled of me, but I've heard that poor people are less likely to report crimes.

This is from later on, 1988. I'm too lazy to look for something recent, but reporting seems to have risen.
>Dr. William Wilbanks, a criminologist at Florida International University, had to sift carefully through the data to find that in 1988 there were 9,406 cases of black-on-white rape and fewer than ten cases of white-on-black rape. [320] Another researcher concludes that in 1989, blacks were three or four times more likely to commit rape than whites, and that black men raped white women thirty times as often as white men raped black women. [321]

Have a related screenshot from Bureau of Justice Statistics.
You can google Dept. of Justice interracial rape stats data yourself, however, keep in mind that after Obama took office, Eric Holder had his DOJ scrub the BJS website and stopped publicizing data containing racial statistics.
>related link 1
vdare.com/posts/jared-taylor-on-the-bureau-of-justice-statistics-attempt-to-fudge-the-black-on-white-crime-numbers
>link 2
gotnews.com/breaking-obamas-justice-dept-limits-publication-of-interracial-crime-stats/

Thread theme

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zuaCCfmti0g

HAHAHA

Wait that is sad

>Slowly shot

What did he mean by this?

Shot from an extreme distance so the bullet speed is reduced significantly?

Pistol rounds in the legs and arms, wait some time, then one or more in the stomach

Ugh, I'm too sleepy, my eyes are glazing over. Can somebody with caffeine tell me if this chart supports the opinion 'The reason that there are no reported white-on-black rape cases, is because they weren't reported, not because they didn't happen'? There would likely be the same sort of thing for white-on-black assault, theft. Probably black-on-black, too.

I wouldve crossed to the other side of the street, who the fuck walks into a group of 10 niggers sitting out on the porch

Nice get

> Oy vey, I don't like your data. It must be incorrect.

Fuck off, Schlomo

lol, and why would that be? Also not from Vienna.