MORE AND MORE WOMAN MARRYING THEMSELVES

MORE AND MORE WOMAN MARRYING THEMSELVES...
what have you done MGTOW?
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3623511/Why-t-wedding-without-partner-Bonkers-bride-37-reveals-married-hit-stigma-single.html

>tfw white waifu marrying themselves

>that jaw
>a waifu

You need to work on your standards, loser. Hit the gym or get rich

i hate myself.

i'm a diabetic, but i still eat and drink tons of garbage.

fuck me. hate that guy.

>gelder
>(((geld)))
>white

Collecting alimony arrears from self will be hard tho.

I mean what do you do? Get a court order to garnish your own wages?

it's like the final crux of being openly narcissistic and childish for years

why am I not surprised ?

>marry self
>divorce self
>recieve half of your own money
i'm sure she thought this through

>white waifu
>37

Few more years and she isn't going to be able to produce any children

>women wanting all the attention with none of the responsibility

It was only a matter of time

>These undesirables can marry themselves
>It's unacceptable in certain places for gays not to get married

The marriages are obviously illegal and they need to be separated from themselves.

This has been happening a lot in Japan. There's an entire industry around women marrying themselves.

>have ridiculously high standards for men
>demand "muh equality" while still expecting men to be the breadwinners
>act generally cuntish
>be shocked and surprised when massive amounts of men give up on getting married and having kids, and pursue introverted hobbies instead
>desperation to experience marriage grows so strong that you give yourself a wedding with no groom

This is the result of decades of social engineering. The only reason it hasn't destroyed Japan is because they have such strict immigration policy, but if this trend continues in the immigrant-drunk West it will be the end of us.

These are all women that found out that after they age a little no man would touch their saggy tits or shit personality with a ten foot pole

>the day was obviously centered on me, says Gelder

Like it wouldn't have been centered on her even with a groom there, right?

Women want weddings, not marriage. Women are a meme.

>JewRubbingHandsTogetherAndSayingYesGoyDoNotReproduce.png

>I'm not REALLY single you silly boys, I'm actually MARRIED haha :)
If the word 'pathetic' was ever appropriate, then it is here

Id like to know who brought more cats into the relationship.

The truth is that it's eating them alive, when their female friends all have partners and they are still alone. I've seen a lot in my social circles.

The divorce is gonna be a disaster tho.

kek

>feminism ruins men and women
>Men play videogames and fap
>women merry themselvs and buy cats

and so our race dies out

Only because no one else will because they are insufferable.

This will be solved with Muslim immigration.

>Narcissism's final form
>Women are involved
PEOPLE OF COLOR ME SURPRISED

This. It boggles my noggin

>be a useless waste of space
>fuck random guys
>nobody wants to marry me
>haha I'll marry myself that'll show them!
>cry myself to sleep
I hate this planet

>women are marrying themselves
>Theyre all over the age of 35
Im honestly more surprised they arent marrying one of their cats or an oversized bottle of wine.

>the father gave her away
>mfw

THAT was the first thing you went to?

Think about the divorce.
If anything, they should be celebrated after the divorce. First recorded human mitosis in an adult state.

when you talk to 28+ yo single childless women you can always see the sadness in their eyes

I'd marry myself if it meant I could get all the marriage gibs the government ... gibs.

I just had a glance at all those articles that speak positively about female self marriage; they deem them as stronk and powerful. They say women who do this discovered their self love and that's really important.

>meanwhile, men going their own way:

>Pussies, basement dwellers, a big problem

Yeah sure, as if they're going to stay single all their lives. They're women after all, when they get desperate enough they'll find some simp with a cushy job and jump ship. Especially THIS kind of woman, the kind that would have a special ceremony to marry themselves to get attention.

I'm white and American. 28 years old. I make $30,000 a year part time. I have no bitch or kids, so I save a ton of money. $54,000 in savings, not even counting my 401k.

Here in the U.S I'm mostly unnoticed and have to put on a mask and play a cocky douchebag just to have a ghost of a shot with a trailer-park-sexy sort of bar slut, like literally real life Lucy from Trailer Park Boys type of girls.

Would my power level automatically increase in Japan? Like a mid-level guy in the UFC going to WSOF and becoming Champion?

>women marrying themselves
>not WGTOW

What are the benefits of being married to yourself?

cats deserve better than this

>hit back at the stigma of being single
>marry self as solution
>still single

women are children

lots of cake, i guess and dressing nice for a day

Do these 'newlyweds' have a honeymoon? What does that consist of? Flicking their bean in the honeymoon suite?

This

Do they get the same governmental benefits of married couples?

but... can you actually do it ?
how does it make sense ?
whats the fucking point ??!??!?!?!

WWIII when?

It involves their 15 minutes of fame
Looking at their single online article
flicking their beans for a little bit
start eating a shit ton of ice cream
start crying and convulsing about how no one wants them
then they cry themselves to sleep
then they put on their "strong womyn" face when the leave the house

they repeat this trend till they die

Desperately trying to pick up younger guys at the hotel bar before giving up, getting drunk off cocktails and weeping in desperation.

This is honestly even more pathetic than being single desu

>so many marriages end in divorce!
>don't mention women initiate the vast majority of divorces
>"the only reliable form of marriage is sologamy, here are the women who practice it"

Every time I think I'm done, I get even more donerer.

Attention and gifts for simply existing i.e. the essence of womanhood.

why is her autism undiagnosed?

>what have you done MGTOW?

>women have reached an even higher level of narcissism
>decides to marry themselves
>oh wow virgin neckbeards!! what have you don this time? didn't you think of the consequences when you decided to wank off the cartoon girls?

If you want a wife who controls all your money, go ahead and move to Japan

Oh good god.
Wedding industry has gotten to the point that women are literally paying out of their own pocket so they can hold the ceremony just for themselves.
Considering how expensive that shit is, I fully expect them to go into debt for doing so.

If this thing hits off, expect to see the credit rating of single women plummet and that they'll blame men for it.

Besides her fivehead and her genes showing a perpencity towards down syndrome she seems perfectly fuckable and dumpable.
She's hanging out at the sperm bank right down the street

Do you see how these women are all in their late thirties or up? This is just them going insane over becoming spinsters, nothing more nothing less.

Can I get all the tax bennies and shit if I do this?

She's a woman, the Autism is implied.

So, it just about getting married? it doesn`t matter if there`s no husband? What childlish bollocks is this?

always with the fucking feelings

I mean I completely understand the desire to be single and not deal with relationship bullshit.

But then why marry yourself? Why not just be happy with yourself without holding a retarded ceremony?

I was just scrolling until I saw this and said, out loud, "the FUCK!?!?"

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! Fucking western civ is eating itself! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

MGTOW and WGTOW start marrying eachother.
Women and Men who prefer being individuals start having kids together.
They realize it's much easier when you live together too.
Then they start sharing affection for each other because it's mutually beneficial.
Then they discover a thing called love that pretty much forces each participant to care for each other.

>(((Gelder)))
kek, let them breed themselves out of existence, they're just shoahing themselves.

If I marry myself, can I take advantages of things married couples can and tax breaks?
Could I even deem my cat as my child and get tax right off's for having a child?

>woman marries herself
Whatever. Stupid people do stupid shit all the time, it doesn't mean that anyone else--
>other people show up to support her
There is no hope for the human race.

>Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! Fucking western civ is eating itself! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Wrong tab there friend, this isn't facebook.

Now fuck off.

Jesus fucking Christ, I'm done with the internet for today.

lolwat

37?
I can only imagine the depths of this woman's depression and loneliness

In other words there is a good reason the Japanese men don't want them.

Eventually the situation will change but only when the women become so desperate that they are willing to accept marrying men who will not abdicate control of the household finances. There are countless ways that men can be productive in society without being married and having children, while women's primary value is and always has been their ability to have children. If they can't get married then their sense of self worth begins to dry up just like their eggs.

>But then why marry yourself?

Attention, user, they want attention.

The worst thing that can happen to a decent and better looking woman is if no guy wants to commit to her. It stings like nothing else. I've seen it happen to female friends. Some fall into terrible depression.

Well, what's the reason?

At least men with a waifu pillow get, well, a pillow. Women just get themselves.

The ultimate act of shortsightedness and conceit. Holy fucking shit women, you've outdone yourselves.

The polite way of saying "IT'S TIME TO MOVE OUT."

There might be benefits we don't know about... just saying

We're hitting narcissism levels that shouldn't even be possible

Would marrying yourself be more or less pathetic than marrying an anime character?

Eh. We had a good run I guess

>there are women out there that are so lonety and desperate that they will marry themselves and destroy the "you need mr. right to marry" and be happy

KEK, finally, we did it bros, these women will die alone just like most of us.

Don't stop this

They all vote left wing

They are not reproducing

Their shitty cuck genes are dying off

Have more kids yourself

So they just throw themselves a really expensive party and start wearing a fancy ring? I can't say I really see the point.

Anyone know what benefits they might get from the goverment for being married?

I would have no problem with guys weraing shirts that say: "The futire is equality."
But why "The future is female"? This is just further proof about the hate and resentment that feminists and "women's rights activists" have for men.

So who kissed the bride?

Exponentially more pathethic. Weebs at least show some humanity

>and start wearing a fancy ring? I can't say I really see the point.

They will have an easier time with married men who are looking for an adventure. "Oh, she's married too! At least she won't try to make me leave my wife". It's a devilish plan.

When will all fag and libhags die off ?
We have to find the source that spoils people into retards.

I can't believe it, but you're fucking right. Even the dakimakurafags are less pathetic than this. And less expensive

We're reaching levels of narcissism that shouldn't be possible

would be funny if they kiss a mirror

Oh God, they have to buy their own wedding ring, too? Do they propose to themselves? Do they have their own bachelorette party?

The more I think about this the more retarded it gets

JUST

>be brainwashed by the traditional values enough to dream about wedding
>be brainwashed by feminists enough to dream about the perfect prince who clearly is the only man worthy of her
>merry self