I'm glad we've established for all time that Catforce > Speedforce

I'm glad we've established for all time that Catforce > Speedforce.

It's settled, it's cannon, it's done.

King was a mistake.

Yes user, writers job heroes all the time. Power sets and levels are always at the discretion of the writer and what the plot demands. There is no consistency to anything within comics and the biggest and baddest mother fuckers can and will be killed by flies if needed.

Do we need this thread again? Are the janitors just not doing anything about this?

Get this hothead out of here!

This is retarded.

YASSS QUEEN SLAY

King's writing may be shit, but characters jobbing outside their book is nothing new. Besides now we have Catgoddess jokes for Batgod. I'm more offended by Ivy's serious power boost, and the fact that Swamp Thing hasn't done a damn thing. That said, at least Ivy is being written as a villain again. Pisses off the shipperfags to no end

Friendly reminder that literally the only combat training Selena has is some night classes she sporadically attended at the gym under her apartment building. That's it.

>mind controlled characters job
>News at 5 o’clock
Are Flashfags the most casual of comic readers?

Why would ST care? Seems like the Green is doing just fine to me, in fact, it’s better than it’s been in a very long time.

Gosh, The Flash has never ever jobbed before

No one reads Flash. So yes!

It's because Ivy doesn't know how to use the heroes abilities. She may control them but she doesn't have their experience in using their powers. But cheesetastic!

How was this justified?
Honestly I don't think it would even make sense for Catwoman to be able to win in a fight with a powerless and out of shape teenage male civilian, let alone three adult male superhumans. Professional female athletic teams have competed against high school boys teams a number of times now (e.g. WNBA vs. some random public high school) and they always lose.

That's a straight up lie. Catwoman was trained by the armless master and Wildcat.
Why lie user? Do you expect no one to call you out?

>mfw I realize I'm about to get into a swordfight with a girl who has never even picked up a sword before, and I've been training with swords every day literally from when I could walk

>How was this justified?
Because they were mindcontrolled.

>There has only been one continuity in the entire history of DC
???

It's an imbalance between The Red and The Green, and it's Ivy being a cunt stepping on Alec's responsibilities. Batman even said Ivy can't do it forever

Handing a sharp as fuck weapon to someone who has never used one is scary as fuck bro. You have no idea what to expect at all.

How would mind control make superpowered adult men capable of being overpowered by a woman?

Oh right she got trained by an old Chinese man who lost his arms in the war and a 65 year old former boxer.

Alright but can you give me one good reason why you're saying she has no combat training.

This is why capeshit is a joke. Nothing is concrete because you have fanboys who wank their favorite cape and then you have writers who shit on the capes they don't like

They're being controlled by a woman who has absolutely no idea how to use their powers outside of run fast, it's why the whistle fucked Superman, ivy has no idea what she's doing.
It's dumb as fuck but it's not as if it's not somewhat justified

She's been in fights to the death since she was a toddler! Swordfights to the death over and over and over and getting thrown in the Lazarus pit over and over and over. She's not a afraid of getting cut!

Star wars episode vii is that you?

King wrote an issue of a Speedster straight up fucking Bruce for a solid minute.

I'm not the other user, I just don't understand why anyone would claim plot points like that are the one true continuity when DC has had like a hundred different continuities.

A trained swordswoman would be.

I've never read a comic before but TDK is my favorite movie and this is fucking bullshit.

Now someone’s talking shit about Wildcat??? I would trust more people who didn’t like King Batman if they didn’t keep revealing they have the worst taste

Even if she doesn't know how to use flash powers at full potential couldn't she just get Wally to clothesline Selena at 3000 miles an hour before she could move? Or even just run into her. Just run into her at 800 miles an hour.

Mind controlled heros not as capable, news at 11.

So you decide to call me out but you're not calling out the guy just straight up lying?

Ivy is somehow controlling every living soul on the planet at once thanks to infected greens people have ingested. Ignoring how stupid that all sounds, I can at least give some credit to these heavy hitters being at 1/8 of their normal selves as a result.
Hey don't be talking shit on Ted, faggot. Guy knows his shit, and taught Black canary. He was kicking ass while you were still swimming in your daddy's sack

I think you heard me just fine punchy.

I read Flash and wanted to know where the fuck were the editors for that last issue, Barry’s character jumps all over the place
>Wally, you’re the Flash now, have Bally and Avery help you defeat Grodd and save Central City!
>No, Wally, I need to be the Flash because I’m the ONLY one who can stop Grodd
>Hey, Godspeed, do you think you can stop Grodd? You’re the only one who can
What the fuck was going on in that issue man?

This so much. Obviously she should have known that it's not like she wouldn't for any reason.

He makes Wally the flash, then begins to freak out because he doesn't have powers any more and feels like nothing because of it, doesn't want to admit to Wally that he can do it so he asks for Godspeed's help
It's not really that hard to see

You have to factor in that she’s also control everyone else on the planet

>mind control makes Supes weak to whistling

Can you honestly expect anyone less from a fag like Tom King?

One cut can end a fight man. Sure you could get by with just a scratch but when it’s only a matter of cm or inches away from vital artieries or organs. No dude, you walk into a fight with someone using any kind of blade, sword or knife, you’re scared as fuck no matter the training because it can all end without you even knowing it.

Its Sup Forums related so deal with it

High pitched sounds have always had an impact on Superman when caught off guard. His eardrums are one of the most used methods of knocking him down for a second.

CAT
REFLEXES

>Sup Forums janitors
>having a clue how to run the board
Pick one.
How come other boards get decent jannies and we get the short bus? We're a fast board, too.

You know I also forgot that in the issue prior to this, Ivy used Flash take a hit for Alfred. That's a laughable use of a speedster if I ever heard one. Which speaking of, why the fuck would Bruce even think of punching Alfred, ever? Mind controlled or not, his boyish autism would prevent him from striking a father figure

This is literally Mary-Jane defeating a mind controlled Magneto all over again, you can really sort out who has been reading comics and who has been reading manga by pages like this.

I'm more confused why they are completely knocked unconscious from these hits

AHHHHHHHHH WHY IS THIS '''''''''ART''''''''''' SO SHIT?

A highly trained swordswoman wouldn't be. She'd be able to judge the total reach of a person and stay out of range. It's bread and butter shit.

That Bat-Mobile is shit

How is Mags controlled by Emma if he wears his helmet?

Yes some of the most iconic Superman stories have him falling out of the sky after someone whistles at him.

God where were you when this issue was released? Literally no one pointed that out, maybe here being amplified by Cerebro was able to let her push through his helmet? I can’t remember any time Chuck or Jean tried to dominate his mind while being powered up.

Yeah, no. Every other Superman story has him behaving in exact accordance with what I seem character appropriate. Otherwise it's shit.

Yeah, I know. Anyone who knows Superman knows that he goes down like a ton of bricks when whistled at.

>A highly trained swordswoman wouldn't be
Yeah no m8, trained swordswoman need that fear. You don't get cocky with sharp edged weapons.

>"Why should I read comic books featuring characters I'm writing?"
Her actual argument after being shown this comic was that it couldn't be correct because if it were she would have talked to Gambit in French.

You and I both know it wasn't that simple. One of us is being obtuse. Hmm.

Sonic attacks work against Superman.

Hmmm. Is Superman bring mind controlled here or is Batman in the burning building whistling Dixie?

It's Vandal savage using a sonic disruptor.

Thats not an excuse. Superman i can sorta understand. But Flash is still fast. Unless he was doing a light walk she would have never caught him. Considering King had Flash take a punch for Alfred last book. That implies Ivy is using his correctly. Then to have Catwoman punch them all is fucking retarded.

Does Catwoman have something a good luck probability-altering power similar to Marvel's Black Cat?

Because otherwise, this is bullshit.

Now, it is *consistent* bullshit. Speed Force exists in a binary state - literal Godhood, and Jobber King. But just because lazy writers always pull this stuff doesn't make it better over time.

>Ivy has Barry run into a punch for her first use of Flashes
>then has them run into three more physical attacks next issue
Sounds pretty consistent to me

Catwoman has now absorbed some of Batman's "Batgod" bullshit

Catwoman's connection to the Catforce allows her to briefly elevate her speed and reflexes to slightly faster than the Flash at top speed.

Is it a recording of a human whistle?

I like Catwoman and all, but this is horseshit.

Catwoman is not a normal woman. She can dodge bullets for example or knock octopuses out underwater

Sup Forums is fucking retarded. Ivy couldn't get the Flashes to 1/1000th of their power.
It was explained in the issue she doesn't know how to use them.

You’re expecting Sup Forums to actually read the comics and not just look at the pictures, that was your first mistake

I know it's like the retards didn't see her use the Flash with extreme precision last issue. What a bunch of fucking morons they should have known that King is writing at such an advanced level that the reader should know that things established previously don't hold up one issue later. It's like they've never taken an English class before.

I'm glad no one can defend King anymore or his shitty verison of Selina. Both need to be removed.

Yeah, that was a single flash who ran into a punch, if it was extreme precision she would have used Flash to move Alfred one foot to the side without Bruce knowing that flash was there. Instead he just kind of ran in front of a punch, the same action that she had all three Flashes do in the next issue.

>Ivy couldn't get the Flashes to 1/1000th of their power

Well, the Flash routinely moves at and even sometimes above, lightspeed.

So, since lightspeed is 299,792,458 metres per second, then even if as you say she is only able to use 1/1000 of their top power they should still be able to move at about 300 meters per second which is still fast enough to punch Selena in the face as hard shotgun blast ten times before she even feels the first punch hit.

You're right. They clearly demonstrated that the Flash can't block a punch by moving at super speed, which is why it happened in one issue but not the next.

She has them on stand by and in that instance she was trying to get Batman to hit him.

i don't know what you're talking about but thanks for the image of a 4th Flash just running and taking hits for Barry and Wally and Wally. It's v funny

I hate wikifags like you.

>couldn't get the Flashes to 1/1000th
>only able to use 1/1000th

Learn to fucking read, start with the rest of that issue.

That’s not Flash though, that’s Ivy, and Ivy doesn’t know how Super Speed works.

>Professional female athletic teams have competed against high school boys teams a number of times now (e.g. WNBA vs. some random public high school) and they always lose.

What does this have to do with fighting? Are you under the impression no female fighter can take down as you said even an out of shape teenage male? You should volunteer and test this theory.

Someone get Batman to fuck Superman, it's obvious batgod disease is an STD now.

Okay, lets say it's under 1/1000th. Lets say it's half as fast. No, I'll tell you what, lets say it's ten times slower than that! Lets say she can only use 1/10000 of his power. That still means The Flash could punch her at 30 meters per second. Which is about three times faster than than the fastest possible human punch, so he would still be able to punch her multiple times before she could even react even if Ivy was only use ONE TEN THOUSANDTH of his power.

Let's not say shit you pedantic fuck. The point of "1/1000th" is that she couldn't get anywhere near to their top level. Ivy isn't a speedster, she doesn't have the mind of one, she has no idea what she's doing with them. Go read the issue and you'll see that it was explained this way, it was also explained that Ivy doesn't want to actually hurt them, she just wants to keep them out of that house they were about to enter.

I love you.

So, you dudes are only upset Selina did this and not Bruce is that, right?

>extreme precision
Bit of a stretch.

See the thing that comic writers never seem to get right about super speed is that what's dangerous isn't the sheer physical speed, but the absolute inhuman reaction speed you would need to move at those speeds and not kill yourself instantly. Barry can think at a fucking attosecond yet this shit happens. He must've had time to see the fucking staff for what seemed like hours to him at LEAST but he didn't do a damn thing to avoid it.

Why would that ever be right?

what about the fastforce?

you guys are just too mad to understand that the laws of physics don't apply to cats

How the fuck would bruce wayne knock out even one flash

I'm sure this has happened before but it's stupid too

I want to know what the fuck is up with the sound effects of them being hit.

well that's wally for one thing