youtube.com/watch?v=Bslw3IT-zdo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>WE WUZ VIKINGZ

No

>Vi""""kings""""

>yes fellow white man abandon the creator and worship the creation

I beat up one of Varg's kids in France.

No.

D&D LARPing is not a religion and won't help you in the slightest on the day of judgement

Accept Jesus Christ before it is too late

>thinking I should listen to a pagan LARPer faggot

Christ is cool. Jesus can suck my dick. And fyi there is no J in the Hebrew alphabet.

No

we wuz viKANGZ

t. Khristian

Yes Varg senpai

>"hol up"
>Plots "murder"
>"So you be saying"
>Gets stabbed
>"we wuz"
>Falls on "glass"
>"VIKANGZ N SHIET"
>Dies

Fuck you murderer

I am not going to turn my back on something that has been an integral part of my people's tradition, for the best part of two milennia.

I made that so many years ago. I can't believe it's still getting posted. I think I may have made it before Sup Forums was even a thing.

Holy crusades is coming you fucking heretic.

>yes, kill the heathen whites goyim

Head of secret world council. "no yolfgar... stop trying to repeal our decision. The Secret Vatican lizardpope won the debate using trade and a superior understanding of theology. Axes do not stop words. The council voted and it turns out mushrooms do not make a good basis for religious practices. I'd like to get on with my morning paperwork, so please remove your axe from my desk."

Then get slaved.

>literally appropriating my culture in that pic

Someone get a cross.

I don't get it.

VI KINGZ

Sorry but Pagans are just faggots that worship faggots.

Christ is King you fucking homo.

No

im not a christian. the end of the old testament when the jews ask god when they get a messiah is basically god saying when pigs fly

the new testament cant be valid and jesus was weaker than moses. moses frees jews from egypt pre running out of gold and jesus cant beat a small roman out post in the middle east which had little presence as the northern empire was more important

water to wine and walking on water vs dust to gad flies and parting the red sea. no fucking contest

that said jews are scum in the old testament who didnt get that they pissed off god by turning their back on him and muslims built their faggotry on top of christianity. jesus is referenced many times

And fyi Jesus wasn't a hebrew.

Faggot conveniently forgetting Christ fulfills thousands of prophecies and raised himself from the dead.

Fuck off you disgusting Jew, Sup Forums is a Christian board and is opposed to all forms of kikery.

America needs a compromise and therefore we need to mix Islam with Mormonism. Islam fills the gap between the apostles and based Joseph Smith. We also get to have 8 wives each.

ok brb

>czech
>not fedora tipper

pleasently surprised

The book ya dummy. The book eas written in hebrew, there is also zero proof that anyone like jesus existed in the first place. Like I said christ is awesome, jesus is a tool.

What was he then?

no u

VIKANGZ

>Kristian Vikernes

The new testament was written in Greek by Hellenistic philosophers creating a practical and globally applicable religion out of the revered philosophies of the ancient Greeks.When originally expanding pagan ideas were demonizied for political and meme warfare purposes.

Today paganism poses no threat, in fact it may be needed to understand how our ancestors thought so we can accept Christianity again in it's proper context.

Was jewsus European

>tfw when Nordic Russians and tired of being surrounded by ugly subhumans

No but my national Christian church has been Icelandic for a thousand years.Jews or retarded burger supernaturalists have no claim to it.

I don't personally care if Christ even existed as a physical meatbag, his effect on the world of narratives and memes is what matters. As a Christian raised in a Christian culture, the ideas of Christ colors all my thoughts, if He was attached to a physical meatbag is irrelevant.

But Jesus fictional or not was a yid. No European man or woman with self respect should follow it.

I had no real written language pre-christianity, all my culture is based in nordic Christian thought. Renouncing Christianity would cut the roots of my culture, suicide for my nation. Claiming our modern civilization's roots are in paganism is just wrong on every level.

Philosophies of monotheism, universal logic, the values of sacrifice and struggle for the future instead of hedonistically living for the flesh, these are the ideas of the ancient Greeks, not that it matters where they come from, they are what created our world.

We have an obligation to our ancestors to continue their work, that also happens to be the way to fulfilled "happiness" if you like that sort of thing.

>varg
Not with this shit tier alternative

a christian. who whipped kikes and flipped tables to get them out of his church.

>Nordic
>Russians
I lol'd.

pls stop vargposting

Ideas of Ancient Greece and Early Rome(both Pagan) were restored with the Enlightenment. Christianity is from the desert. You can't change that. They had to adopt Pagan customs in order to win people's hearts. Rejection of Christianity is very important. All beautiful Cathedrals and Churces should be de-christified and transformed into Pagan places of worship and Racial Hygiene & Culture centres. All the ugly churches should be burned to the ground

57% Scandinavian, 43% Northern European

>he beat a 5 year old
Go turn yourself in, Podesta.

When we turned Christian in the year 1000 scholarly research, the pursuit of literature, art, poetry almost immediately overnight became the things to aspire to.

100 years before Christianity we were illiterate raiders with slaves. 100 years after Christianity we were writing the Sagas, literature, poetry, art, music. The enlightenment was only possible because of the Christian ideals of seeking truth through egoless scholarly research.

Ireland was another very clear example where barbs turned to citizens almost overnight through Christianity.

More like 10% Scandinavian, 10% Northern European, 30% Plain mongoloids, 20% Asian mongoloids, 10% Jews, 20% some rednecks.

yeah but Ireland is still full of drunk white niggers so that's less of an argument than you might think.

not everyone is a subhuman mutt from Stavropol or Donetsk like you

I used to be this kind of retard until I realized it's retarded. Wishful thinking is bad, friend

I wish Charlemagne was still around to kick Varg's pagan ass

If varg was a real pagan then why doesn't he shit in the streets like the rest of his kin?

Fuck. not an artist but the perspective in this image is wrong as fuck

>"Murr durr, u fukkin russopoppe, I'm nut lik u, fukkin chohol, fukkin mountin nigg!!!
>"I'm TRU sluvanian!!!!! REEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!"
>"VALYA! Gde moya vodka?!! ROSSIA SVASCHENNAYA NASHA DERZAVA!!"

Churches were built by Christians for the glory of Christ,
Pagans worshipped special trees.

I don't drink, I'm not Slavic, and I'm tired of being surrounding by uppity Slavic pigs and churkas. I'm going back home

I am legit sad the Roman cunts destroyed all my druid peoples lore

That is some fucking bullshit

I believe it was real, the Romans believed it was real, the Druids believed it was real

Fuck sake

is Talos worship the ultimate redpill?

WE

nope ill always be christian...stop being a faggott op

Stop being welfare leeching scum.

Druids never existed you dumb fuck. They're a nineteenth century invention by some guy who thought it'd be funny. Stonehenge was built thousands of years before the Celts.

You need unbroken tradition.
Go be with the Abos, learn their spiritual wisdom and become a TRVE KVLT PAGAN!!!11!

>back home
To Kazakhstan?

No. I must remain true to my ancestors.

>Druids never existed you dumb fuck. They're a nineteenth century invention by some guy who thought it'd be funny. Stonehenge was built thousands of years before the Celts.

There's a handful of sources that refute what you think.

>christian
Jews and cucks.
>Islam
Ahmeds and gore.
>hindu nuffin
Poo and stone dicks.

Why are you fucking continue with this shit?

The first known text that describes the druids is Julius Caesar's Commentarii de Bello Gallico, book VI, written in the 50s or 40s BCE.

>history of warriors and might
>chooses a crybaby jew to worship instead

All that prayer, and the beady Anglo still stole your potatoes. That should have tipped you off that the Bible is worthless.

Careful with that edge, communism buttrekt Russiacuck. You don't have Marxist atheism to save you now

Where's the primary source on that?

British middleschool light on history these days?

I have an AK instead.

Stop playing guitar, Varg.

NO, you faggot. Now, watch this and go away, you stupid manchild.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bslw3IT-zdo

>history of warriors and might
>get roflstomped by pacifistic Christians

I'm glad people like you aren't Christian. I don't want you in Heaven with me.

>100 years before Christianity we were mighty warriors with the weak acting as slaves. 100 years after Christianity we were all slaves to the pope.

Fixed for accuracy. Iceland belongs to Odin.

>hurr their gods will beat the Romans who outnumber them and will continue to attack until they win

You're a cuck who would convert to Islam if it got strong enough. Bitchmade

>warrior homos are good

...they are, though

>Fixed for accuracy. Iceland belongs to Allah.

nothing easier than that senpai

>...they are, though

turkey lost WW1 because of them

>STOP BEING CHRISTIAN
Make me weakling.

Go.

Try

Deus Vult

>that dude puking in the background

Top kek

It is literally impossible for me to be a cuck, actually. Thanks to Christianity. Like I said though, I am actually glad people like you aren't Christian. Because when you die, you're going to go to Hell and burn forever, and you'll look up at me in Heaven, and you'll ask for one drop of water on your tongue, but I will say: "I don't know you" and walk away and then party with God forever.

How does it feel, to know that no one wants you, or will ever want you? That you were literally born to die?

>Iceland
lol, Iceland.

The Vikings who conquered Iceland, only met one type of people on that accursed island, some British monks.

Iceland was not a conquest, you didn't defeat any peoples, there is no warrior culture there, as no warriors could claim victory over anyone, moreover the people that settle in Iceland were often outlaws banished from the other Scandinavian peoples, moreover the Vikings that tried to settle where Indians occupied the land, were utterly defeated.

Fuck off with your faux warrior culture, all you are good for was butchering your neighbor over some retarded feud.

There isn't but we still use that pronunciation when we speak lol

>It is literally impossible for me to be a cuck, actually. Thanks to me worshipping Joseph's wife's son.

Yeah sounds alright at least I didn't live to serve my conquerers gods

You're a turncoat, we don't want you, go be a good goy for jesus and don't forget to donate to your church and forgive me for I have sinned

Fuck off you Khazarian thrash, the Rus wiped out your neo babylon fair and square.

How about: Stop being religious