Was Chuck Jones right? Could Bugs Bunny have solved Space Jam's entire plot by himself in less than 10 minutes?

Was Chuck Jones right? Could Bugs Bunny have solved Space Jam's entire plot by himself in less than 10 minutes?

Bugs knew that he could easily solved the problem, but he didn't because he knew that there would be no movie

>muh mary sue

Realistically, Bugs probably would've challenged them to a "jumping off of a cliff contest" and had the nerdlucks go first.
But Space Jam was entertaining, so that's good.

>But Space Jam was entertaining

>LOONEY TOONS ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS
Whut? Alternatively if it's
>REEEEEEE SPORTS
then get fucked nerd

>Space Jam was entertaining

If you can't find entertainment in a hilariously bad, overly-commercialized piece of 90s garbage, I feel very sad for you. Life must suck pretty hard when you need everything to be the fucking pinnacle of art.

Bugs could have solved the plot by himself in less than 10 minutes OR he could spend the next hour and a half hanging out with Micheal Jordon.

Michael Jordan isn’t Jesus

Space Jam sure makes it seem like he's close though.

yeah bugs can defy normal physics

How about the entire concept of the movie being based on Nike commericals with the lazy slapped together plot that would result from that.

It's fucking boring is what it is. I even grew up with the movie (saw it when I was two) and I didn't like it even then.

It's basically the same thing as watching old Tiny Toons episodes. It's serverely dated and unfunny.

>How about the entire concept of the movie being based on Nike commericals with the lazy slapped together plot that would result from that.
To each their own. That's why I like Space Jam: it's like an amalgamation of all of the worst possible ideas and fails completely at being relevant outside of 1996. It is the epitome of commercialized trash.
In what other movie can you see Micheal Jordan be squeezed into a horrifying CGI basketball, a tacked-on character whose sole purpose of existence was to be Bugs Bunny's "female merchandising counterpart", CGI Wayne Knight being inflated, and a complete lack of understanding of what make Looney Tunes work?
Space Jam is a garbage fire expertly pulled off and a perfect time capsule of what was considered "cool" in 1996 by the Warner Bros marketing department.

>Saw it when it was two
>Being cognitive enough at that age to know what you think is funny and what isn't

You're trying way too hard.

He wasn't wrong. If you really wanted to get obsessive/petty about it though, you could probably look through all his shorts and argue his competence fluctuates depending on the story they're trying to pull off so maybe doing that kind of thing for a movie plot is understandable, or something.

Also he was a Bugs waifufag.

>It's basically the same thing as watching old Tiny Toons episodes. It's serverely dated and unfunny.
So you thought it was unfunny shit when you were 2? You must be a 200 iq twat muffin then

Not everyone was a brainlet at that age like you user.

HIT EM HIGH, HIT EM HIGH, HIT EM HIGH, HIT EM HIGHT

>Also he was a Bugs waifufag
His favorite character was Daffy though. and his Daffy cartoons were better than his Bugs ones.

In the 90s he might as well have been.

When did he say that? Seriously asking, I didn't know he ever actually commented on favorite characters.

I was just thinking more about "Bugs is who I want to be" etc.

blasphemy