Is this a joke?

Is this a joke?

Yes

Fuck me, that's horrific.

Fuck Aaron and the entire era of X-men

Good luck Avengers fans

What's the issue?

He, and I use that term lightly, looks like Manchester Black if he was a fag instead of smoked them

The issue is that I don't have enough bleach to blind myself with

The Mighty Thor 18, google image search is your friend.

This is what Quentin's been like since he was created, this is what Quentin's looked like since he was created, this is exactly his character.

We've always been at war with Eurasia.

>Sup Forums in charge of reading comics

What is the actual problem.

I see a character whose always been hipster soyboy intellectual being a hipster soyboy intlectual

Since when was Quentin an Omega level?
Also wasn't he a neonazi rather than a hipster faggot? I know they're similar but Magneto was Right shirts are absolutely the sort of thing associated with 'the alt right' rather than tumblr faggots.

Literally anything he wears is worn ironically because it triggers people.

I liked him best when he was dead.

Is the alt right allowed to enjoy Magneto given his heritage?

>Literally anything he wears is worn ironically because it triggers people
OP here, thank you for answering my question

Mags is more far-left tankie "It's okay when our side does it because we're minorities" than alt-right, so it makes sense that Quentin is a super obnoxious fake leftist queer who doesn't get that people like him would be executed under his ideal regime.

>reform a villain by deciding his evil deeds were good after all

fucking Sup Forums

It both amuses and annoys me that I share a name with this prick. (And yes, I'm white as well)

>ask me about my mutant agenda
>implying feminists go through the same horrific discrimination and problems mutants do
Jesus freaking christ

Yes. It's funny because Quentin Quire is being a self-absorbed annoying jackass. That's what he's always been.

You're right, real life women suffer far more than fictional mutants.

>You're right, real life women suffer far more than fictional mutants.
I dont care if you are ironic or not, grab a bunch of pills and overdose yourself

I have read Morrison's New X-men multiple times.

>pink hair trigger glasse leftard
>o woe is me I am too smart for the universe a bloblobloooooooo

kek, so easy. Stay mad, pissboy.

Women arent oppressed in the west, keep shitting over vidya not having enough “female representation” even though women are getting raped and stoned daily elsewhere

Yes, that's the joke.

You do know you're supposed to find Quentin Quire insufferable, right? Like you're not supposed to agree with him. Hell he was originally a bad guy. He only works with the X-Men because he knows they'll beat him up if he steps out of line.

>Since when was Quentin an Omega level?
Since always.

I like how you're the one who brought up the whole western women thing. You've got issues, chum.

>LOL X-men are weird

I think of all the problems facing comics today, what bothers me the most is how smugly self aware they've become. It's hard to take a story seriously when you keep breaking the fourth wall or justifying outlandish things by going LOL COMICS. That isn't to say I want all comics to super cereal no fun, but I feel like there's a better middle ground than grimderp and this.

when did Krakoa come back, and similarly when did it join the X-Men?

Honestly it's the easiest way to gloss over some of the odder stuff in comics. If someone's asking me questions about She-Hulk, and I have to explain Spragg the Living Mountain or Ulysses Solomon Archer, it's easier to just say "comics are weird sometimes" and keep moving.

Will we ever see a day when narration boxes stop trying to be quirky/quippy?

He's Krakoa III, grandson of Krakoa and nephew of Krakoa II.

See that's just it though. It's one thing for a fan to point to another person and go "yeah comics are weird, just roll with it" and another for the comic itself to say it. The comic should be trying to invest me in the world and characters, It should be trying to make me believe what it's selling. Stopping mid page to just say "WE'RE WACKY" doesn't do that. If anything it's a turn off.

I'm willing to believe you, but I don't think the page you pointed proves that in any way. Has Quentin done anything that demonstrates his Omega Level ability though? I've only read Morrison's arc with him and he seemed like a pretty standard villain. Cassandra definitely seemed way stronger than him in terms of the havoc she caused with her mind/powers. I remember him getting a secondary mutation or something midway through the story, is that when he became Omega?
"no"
The sheer amount of mental gymnastics necessary to justify Magneto as more left than right is absurd. He doesn't say "It's okay when our side does it because we're minorities" he says "It's okay when our side does it because mutants are objectively superior to humans". That's the same master race shit that actual nazis were spewing. He doesn't pretend to care about equity or oppression, he just wants mutants to take their rightful place as overlords over humans.
Everyone can enjoy everything so long as they aren't extremists.
I disagree. I absolutely think that Quentin explicitly chooses his fashion and mannerisms in a way that will upset people, but he seemed to genuinely believe the Magneto was Right sentiment and used it as a rallying cry. He's mutant Eliot Rodgers, mad that he didn't get any cuckoo pussy so he blamed everyone else and said that because he (and by extension mutants) were superior to everyone else, he should be entitled to pussy.

that is both an explanation, but not enough of one for me to properly understand

>You've got issues, chum.
>thinks bikini ads are oppressive and all men are feral sex beasts

Nice strawman you got there, daddy-o. Any other thought crimes you want to pin on me while you're at it?

are people mad at Quire being a little shit? that's his entire deal

But Manchester Black is literally
>Jenny Sparks if she was a fag instead of smoked them

Just because you're omega doesn't automatically make them the best. Iceman is omega but rarely makes use of his full potential. Rachel is omega and has a lot of raw power but an expert like Emma could run circles around her.
Krakoa had two spores, one turned into Krakoa II and the other was used to spawn more Krakoas.

This

Its not a strawman when its really what you think, bitch