Woman Investigating Clinton Foundation Child Trafficking Found Dead

Why is nobody talking about this?

tmn.today/2016/11/woman-investigating-clinton-foundation-child-trafficking/

Other urls found in this thread:

tmn.today/2016/11/neets-investigating-so-called-pizzagate-found-dead-after-suicide
google.com/amp/s/miningawareness.wordpress.com/2016/11/18/monica-petersen-memorial-service-livestreaming-at-11-am-friday-colorado-time-assistant-direct-human-trafficking-center-died-in-haiti/amp/?client=safari
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5dbdz9/i_found_a_smoking_gun_monica_petersen_found_dead
reddit.com/r/The_Donald
archive.is/XdU0L
youtu.be/XKt1bFmcYKg?t=35s
tmn.today/2016/12/body-of-russian-kgb-found-in-trump-tower-basement-trump-still-missing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>clicking on that shit

Don't fuck with the Clintons.

There is no proof that Clinton was involved.

For every investigator they kill 10 more will rise up to take their place.

I think you're confusing the word "investigator" with "autistic chucklefuck".

Either of these places will welcome your kind, but you have no place on Sup Forums

Fake news.

I hope Obama make this kind of fake news illegal.

wewlad

nice (((soucre)))

Obama won't have any power soon.
How is he supposed to make anything illegal?

It's okay, pedshit. You'll get treatment soon.

you're not getting my tibia account, thiago

tmn.today/2016/11/neets-investigating-so-called-pizzagate-found-dead-after-suicide

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT OUR YOUTH SUICIDING POL

google.com/amp/s/miningawareness.wordpress.com/2016/11/18/monica-petersen-memorial-service-livestreaming-at-11-am-friday-colorado-time-assistant-direct-human-trafficking-center-died-in-haiti/amp/?client=safari

>“MONICA PETERSEN MEMORIAL SERVICE – UPDATE A Memorial Service for Monica has been set for Friday, November 18th at 12:30pm. It will be held in Maglione Hall, 5th floor of the Sié International Complex, Josef Korbel School of International Studies, University of Denver, 22

For you all thinking it's fake.

Notice how quick these people jumped in to discredit it?

Lots of useqful info here reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5dbdz9/i_found_a_smoking_gun_monica_petersen_found_dead

Didn't take long before the shitbag shills jumped on to this thread did it. Fuck you, exposing your paymasters and you'll go down with them.

>reddit.com/r/The_Donald
>reddit

woah must be true then

Multiple sources are conforming this.

Are you fucking kidding me man, really? Just jail Hillary or something please

I was being sarcastic, cuckhead.

>reddit

HAHAHAHHAHAHHA

You're fucking lost my brown friend.

mfw the only Brazilian I've ever known was a thiago and we played tibia

obama is the immortal emperor of blackkind

Beware the shills. they are out in full force.

Don't worry shills. You will be the first to feel the rack when this is all over :^)

how did you only know one Brazilian playing tibia

that's impressive

>ctr and jidf face when this thread

Some background info on the Clinton Foundation in Haiti

archive.is/XdU0L

The more people that she keeps killing the more Billary will suffer. Pretty obvious god punished her by not letting her win the presidency

didnt they steal like a billion in relief aid

allright then wise guy where did the money go then that was supposed to go through the clintons and help haiti because as far as I can tell, hardly anything reached haiti

because the foolish shills keep collecting their shekels as they slide this shit, and anons like are so afraid they can feel their balls in the back of their own throats

keep it up goys
we promise you won't be thrown to the alligators with the rest, just ask stalin and mao

How did she die?

The usual 'suicide by shooting oneself twice in the back of the head', like most Clinton enemies.

>not letting her win
at least you said something right user

by not "letting" her win they can continue on as planned

you'll get there someday, i believe in you
though it may be too late when that time comes

Boy, the shills really hit hard for this one.

>tmntoday

doing what she loved. burning coal

((Suicide))

CTR IS BACK LADS!!!!

The MSM is in full war mode not against alternate media but THE PEOPLE

The MSM is at war with US because people no longer buy their lies wholesale
The MSM is at war with common people having free expression of ideas and having a medium of information OTHER than the MSM

Twitter is in full force banning anyone not 100% liberal faggots
Google is changing their algorithms AGAIN
Fagbook is being encourage by King Nigger to actively censor what THEY deem as "fake news"
The MSM has lost control of the narrative and are pissed, they didn't lose it to "alternative media" they lost it to the people, us common low born scum who should not be able to have our own narrative.

Lads we are in a full blown war against the MSM now and it is going to get worse or from a Sup Forums perspective A LOT MORE FUN.

We need to turn our attention towards journalists PERSONALLY, we need to turn on editors and news directors PERSONALLY.

Theses MSM organizations have made it perfectly clear they will personally destroy people and small businesses PERSONALLY if they do not kneel before their narrative.

They have no problem targeting average citizens for smear campaigns and attacks if they DARE say something counter to their leftist fascist globalist agendas.

So we should have no problem targeting them, dig up every piece of dirt on every journalist, their family their friends their neighbors, and if we can't find anything we will just make stuff up.

Keith Lberalman? cocaine addict pictures are floating around the internet of him snorting coke off a Philippino hooker ass

Wolf Bitcher? Killed his neighbors dog by feeding it huge amounts of dark chocolate because it barked too much

Anderson Creeper? We know he is gay but holy shit did you know he frequented bars that cater to 13-14 year old boys and plies them with booze and drugs to rape them?

get the idea?

Former Haitian President Exposes Clinton Foundation For Exploiting Haiti Earthquake

youtu.be/XKt1bFmcYKg?t=35s

Bump, I saw a thread pop up about this the other night but wondered why it wasn't a bigger topic.

Just like every other one of these situations. People know what really happened but with no evidence it's going to be forgotten and meme'd about. That is all what they all come down to in the end.

It will take some earth shattering evidence for people and media to actually take action.

This pasta is amazing.

Did the fbi agent who got suicided in the house fire recently ever make it here? That story stayed remarkably quiet too.

Hillary is literally Stalin tier, not even joking.
You could confine them to Guantanamo or something else, no, you just kill ANY who say bad things about your illegal traffic.

And so it slides. RIP

I think a thread on all these (((suicides))) to dump info is in order. MSM ain't doing it so guess we need to unleash the weaponized autism to push memes to the normies. We can't let these people be forgotten.

tmn.today/2016/12/body-of-russian-kgb-found-in-trump-tower-basement-trump-still-missing/

Aww shiet now i want to play Tibia again... it's been so long ago.

Because it enrages me so much that this corrupt cunt is not behind bars

WL revealed that Clinton protected Laura Silsby when she was caught trying to steal 33 Haitian children after the earthquake.

So theres that.

That was me actually, im glad it gained the traction it deserved

Nice bost. Msm pundits are going to start getting real physical back lash if they don't stop lying.

wew lad

Lol wat this post. Is this a hello fellow young people kind of post?

Yeah but with plausible deniability you could say they were smuggling them to "save" them and avoid paperworks, even if we all know they were going to get raped and sacrificed.

Do /eyes wide open/ know about this?

That group of sperglords doesn't belong on Sup Forums. They need to fuck off back to /r9k/

Stay blind, fag.

BUMP

/cfg/ should really be picking this up but havn't seen a thread in a while. Various insider anons talked about CF involvement in human trafficking in haiti btw. Seems Monica was starting to go down the route of sex trafficking not just the slave labor. This is what likely got her suicided.

/cfg/ where are you???

It's shit now, CIP is run by fucking morons. Game will be dead soon, tons of the online players are multiclients, and CIP is merging servers.

Medivia is an unofficial server that's pretty popular, but I prefer the game with runes on hotkeys personally

>doing the "-gate" title shit again

Congrats on immediately belittling your own legitimate cause.

/Cfg/ turned into /eyeswideopen/ true deKEKtives. it's the same group of anons at it's core.

>faggots this mad that leddit found out about this before Sup Forums
nice digits though

Another one bite the dust!

dude who the fuck are you? Get the fuck off of this website you disgusting shill fuck.

Guys this is serious, shills are back full force but they are different from the last branch with CTR their tactics are different.

Which organization are you from JDF? CTR? a soros related fund?

100% you are a fucking jew.

gas yourself faggot

Bump

>tmn.today

Fake news.

It's a pretty elaborate article. But of course """fake""" news.

A little research will prove you wrong faggot. Look through the thread first before you comment in future.

Their tactic is emulation. They are trying to become us. To replace us and our opinions. This new foe is The Thing in poster form.

Pure coincidence

This is the part where people reach as hard as infowars and try to claim it as concrete evidence.

No there's no concrete proof Podesta is a pedo, just maybe some spirit cooking
No there's no concrete proof Hillary's people tried to kidnap Haitian kids
No there's no concrete proof Clinton herself is linked to any of this.

But try harder retards, maybe you should get jobs at Infowars. Remember to sell those water filters

fuck you

New Democrat Party motto: "there is no evidence we are linked to any crime"
Lmao

>instead of flowers please give us money
bait detected

Reckon if that piece of shit had been in white country helping her own kind she would still be alive?

Burn coal, pay the toll.

No not a shill, just smart enough to realize when people are REACHING because it strokes their conspiracy cocks. I'm a leaf why would I care

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

coal burner dies after traveling alone to a nigger containment island. shocking.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS NEAR PERFECT EMULATION AND ASSIMILATION FACADE????

I can't believe this is happening. The only think you left out was not being a kike shill. And I still don't get why this isn't blowing up like it should.

This is real as fuck you retarded naysaying faggots. Its on their facebooks and a memorial has been planned. Mysterious circumstances. Her friends are getting redpilled about everything, some even wanting to go to Haiti.

Arm yourselves, guys.

90% of the actual shills on this board are from Canada or have canadian proxies.

>I still don't get why this isn't blowing up like it should.
Because the secret service are paid to SHOOT child traffickers on sight, even if they're the president.

what the fuck why? I didn't know that. Only started using Sup Forums like 2 months ago. Sup Forums Sup Forums crossboarder so I guess I deserve it

Fuck off, she died due to accidental self-crucifixion and radiation poisoning in addition to five self-inflicted gunshots to the back of the head, the police already ruled out foul play.

Anons have been research shit for a longtime now. Better to lurk more than be proved a faggot.

Got a link on that that isn't clickbait that'll crash computers with advert overload?

>you're all wrong ive been here 2 months

this is why we dont like you leafs.

Accuse first and you always get to be the one who always accuses?

Get in that fucking oven, degenerate, no mercy shower for you.

Crying wolf is a smoke screen, don't defend it.

Literally nothing

No sliding

If I say she wasn't involved will I no longer be murdered for posting in a pizza thread?

bump