The Amazing World of Gumball thread

New Gumball episode The Anybody starts now!

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!q9gWlDqJ!ESoFM2TmFQvl8SVjOsJ4XwH79gTLoKv5m_hqxHeOAiM
youtu.be/9QpfI5mCnt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Darwin’s voice is already deep
Holy fuck.

The voice actor is only 10 too. What the fuck.

This nigga needs to be arrested for identity theft.

Meanwhile Gumball’s voice actor still has a light voice as of February and is going to be 15 soon.

I'm still gonna give Darwin's new voice actor some credit. He sounds almost like Terrell (my favorite Darwin voice, he really grew on me) and he's not shit like Donielle.

>liking S3 Darwin's voice

S1 - S2 Darwin = S3 - S4 Darwin > S6 Darwin >>>>>>>>>>>>>> S5 Darwin.
Don't get me wrong, I like Kwesi's take on Darwin. I just like Terrell's a little more. It's just personal taste.

Sorry for the delay, had to step out

Pretty decent episode with minimal "t face" usage, but im 99% sure Sup Forums is gonna shit on it

Download Link Here

mega.nz/#!q9gWlDqJ!ESoFM2TmFQvl8SVjOsJ4XwH79gTLoKv5m_hqxHeOAiM

Thanks familia. Where can i find this season's mega links?

Was this episode outsourced? It looks notably cheaper than usual.

Only the first season was outsourced

He's this good already and he's only 15? Kid has a good career in front of him...

That was actually a pretty decent episode. There may yet be hope for this season.

And
Thank you Avery. Your piracy is the pillar, indeed the very foundation of this Sup Forumsmmunity.

Glad you have a trip on, makes it real easy to block ultra faggots like you.

kek.

Don't namefag, man. That is why your posts get deleted.

I only started because someone suggested I do it.

Just finished the episode. Pretty good. Clayton episodes are always good. Also, was the animation a little different or it's just my imagination?

It was a bad suggestion. It attracts mods when you are a writefag or a drawfag.

So, did they do the thing?

No, they should have kept the animation the same despite being four episodes short in S1. They just made the main family look ugly. That's not the right thing to do.

The first actually good episode this season. Really funny humor and some good new animation.

Didn't they already deal with Clayton being a piece of shit?

The T-faces were brief, few, and far-between

It felt like TAWOG again. The writers still have some steam left after all.

I've hated this season but this was pretty great. I'm surprised. It could have been better but it's a solid 7/10. and coming after so any shitty episodes it'd even be fine to bump it up to 7.5.

Better animation

Holy fuck a genuinely great s6 episode, I knew there was something different with it when all the jokes at the beginning were actually funny and didn't rely on memes. Who was in charge of this one?

Me.

Fuck off Lamont, you have writing to do.

Slut Nicole episode when?

Make me.

Was Tobias' mom not enough in this episode?

8/10 episode

Gumfy

I love the toon sky of S1

I wish that we could keep getting more student episodes like this.
Because the worst possible outcome for student episodes would be something like The Potato.

TFW there will never be a show with gumball's season 1 aesthetic ever again

The VA he was talking (Donielleabout just turned 14, the current one is Christian and is 10.

Also, is it just me or did they do this switch in a pretty disrespectful manner (the voice change wasn’t due to Void schenanigans but a stuffed throat).

I wouldn’t say he is about to turn 15 (birthday is September) but compared to Jacob and especially Logan, Ben still made a lucky bet with current one.

Still think Jacob should’ve stayed longer, heck, with a slight pitch shift, I believe he could still do a decent Gumball but, with what we got, Nicolas isn’t going anywhere soon.

Jacob’s last interview (December 2016): youtu.be/9QpfI5mCnt0

I thought the voice change was hilarious since it was out of nowhere. It doesn't need to be an entire dedication or some void shit.

Seeing Gumball lose like that was pretty cathartic, honestly. Fucker deserves no sympathy for what he encouraged here. Clayton, keep on being awesome.

Jacob was a terrible Gumball

How many episodes did Darwin's last VA have before getting booted? I think he was replaced in The Faith.

>season 1 "aesthetic" ever again

any drawfags wanna draw some fun stuff?

Pretty good episode, the Dr. Man stuff killed me. The only real issue I had was the "tell the truth" lesson thrown in there for no good reason.

God I miss nudeball.

Not enough soy in his diet.

Thicc

Maybe try requesting after the caturday post in the drawthread in about 12 hours. the post gets deleted within minutes but the thread gets watched and the archives show it all. You may also get tempb&

Feels bad, but I'm hoping for a second animation renaissance in 2020.

What is wrong with that lesson?

Season 1 crossover when?

STOP MAKING THIS FACE
>STOP MAKING THIS FACE
STOP MAKING THIS FACE
>STOP MAKING THIS FACE
STOP MAKING THIS FACE
>STOP MAKING THIS FACE

>boohooo muh t-face
Stop your complaining and enjoy the only good episode of this season so far. Asshat.

kek Larry's independent film is still playing in theaters

>*The best episode so far this season
"The One", "The Cage", and "The Faith" were all pretty great.

Thanks!

>implying Nicole or Jackie mean shit

I don't remember much about "The Potato" aside from the basic premise and that one song that disturbed Darwin. Was it really that bad?

They're all decent at best.
Decent ≠ Good

>Also, is it just me or did they do this switch in a pretty disrespectful manner
Not at all. I found it unexpected and really appreciated that they found a different way to introduce a new VA instead of using the same old Void route again. The fact that TAWoG even addresses Gumball and Darwin's voice changes in-show is pretty remarkable.

None of these is great

Ugly as shit

I can't help but feel you're taking the piss on this one for the sake of how it's become a threadly meme. I hated this face and even gave it the T face name, but it was very fast and there was so much shit happening that it was fine. If it was an episode of gumball sitting in detention for 11 minutes with nothing happening but a few slapstick jokes and he held that face for a scene, it'd be worse.

I think that's the biggest problem, boring episodes focusing on that face makes it hard to ignore, even happening episodes can be bad about it, like The One, Tobias held that face almost the entire time, despite the fact it's supposed to be an awkward face, not a dominant/imposing face.

It's a meme at this point. Don't take it seriously

So, whatever happened to the artits of the T-face comic?

>Teh t-face

Y'all became obsessed.

It's just the meme of the month, really. It's everywhere because it's still funny but it's time will come and a new meme will replace it.

Or maybe the creators are obsessed with repeating the same shit over and over again.
>"richard is fat" joke
>DUDE YOU'RE SO X THAT YOU Y LIKE A Z LMAO
>DUDE IT WAS ALL YOUR IMAGINATION LMAO
>family guy face
There's much more to criticize than the T-face here, it's just the meme of the month like said.

>a new meme
The T-face and the incest are the only "memes" of gumball. Seriously this show is not good for memes which is ironic because it really on memes and references

rely on*

watch the one, where's that webm?

What webm?

Attached: 1517627967533.jpg (660x480, 67K)

the webm that had every instance of the T face in the episode "the one" and it was like a minute long

Ever notice how they have a lot of episodes that are made to showcase whatever superpower a random student has?

Did the characters seem much more expressive in S1?

They even made an episode where Gumball wanted to have a superpower too

Those are the best ones, honestly. They should start doing them again and stop doing episodes about the discount Simpsons.

>Ever notice how they have a lot of episodes that are made to showcase whatever superpower a random student has?
Yeah, I don't think that this is the right way to go about developing the school characters. I get that they are defined by said abilities, and that's fine and reasonable, but if the abilities make the entirety of the character, it might as well be equal to making a character who is defined nothing more than being gay or whatever.
But I'll gladly take more episodes like the one we've just gotten over the piles of shit that are Gumball & Darwin/Watterson focused episodes.

Better than "the Wattersons run and yell" episodes

Except the one with the floating eyeball, I don't think I ever noticed him before his episode and have not really seen him since then either.

Reminder that this happened.

Attached: 1501668605710.jpg (1988x3046, 1013K)

William is an odd one. Him not being able to speak restricts him greatly in the character development department.
Now I do enjoy his bursts of extreme anger after trying to stay rather calm, but that's pretty much all his character. I think that there is a lot to work here with this, but I don't expect the writers to pull it off correctly.

The season 2 style was the best.

Too stiff

S1 had the best style, but S2 is the best season.
Because when it comes down to it, the writing is more important than the animation.

I liked S4 better. Both S2 and S4 were peaks of the show.

S3 was better than S4. The Origins was the only good thing in S4

The first half of S3 I thought was better than S4. The second half, not really.

GUMBALL LOOK

Attached: [dramatic sting].png (456x348, 111K)

FUGG

Attached: [dramatic reprise].png (456x348, 122K)

Keep going

That's it, Gumball sees Darwin and the T virus infects him, he is now consumed by the devil (hence 666)

The Signal is still one of my favorite episodes of any show, meta done right. I hope the finale can capture lightning in a bottle again.

Was anyone actually paying attention to T faces before reading Sup Forums complaining about it

It came up a few times but after the shitty episodes this season is was the lowest hanging fruit, and was an easy target to describe the unbelievably repetitive and grating way the episodes have been playing out.

Attached: The One Expression.webm (854x480, 2.55M)

How many of these things happened in S5?

Attached: 1461899498812.jpg (1280x471, 72K)