What was her fucking problem?

What was her fucking problem?

She's a stereotypical bitchy kid. I would have thought by now you guys would realise how exaggerated the personalities are.

Beauty can be a curse sometimes.

>What was her fucking problem?
Being an actual fucking character with more to her than just le bossy bitch type.

I thought the episode where she learns to read was really cute

Yeah. She stole my heart since Undie Pressure. She made the impression on me that she's both psychotic/loveable and genuinely funny. Tattlers Tale where she btfo the whole family by cleverly wiretapping a microphone to her tiara was a personal gutbuster.

She's six and spoiled.

I think she is amazing.

I think your taste isn't great, but not bad enough to insult. Overall it just leaves me bored because there's nothing worth saying about it.

I agree with this post very much

She wants to bond with her onii-chan but won't admit it

She's young.

She's just 3rd best sister behind lucy and lana

I say lincoln and lola are the only two characters of the 11 that actually do more than their designated role and actually be a 3 dimensional character with flaws, vices, and virtues to make them more than just a flat character that does one single thing. Seriously, most of the sisters do just the one gimmick they get assigned and hardly break out of it in any meaningful way. Other than lincoln and lola I really can't think of a character that does that.

Thank God, finally someone with a literally alike mindset, I was worried no one else shared my view. It helps that Lincoln and Lola have absolutely 10/10 interactions with solid consistency throughout the show.

>She's just 3rd best sister behind lucy and leni
FTFY

lana is way better than leni

>disgusting smelly grease monkey goblin
>good at all

Lincoln in general seems to get along with his younger siblings better than with the olders, if some episodes are to be believed.

They're still innocent and haven't been subjected to hormonal stress from puberty yet.

Oh god.
Now imagine if the hormones finally hit them.

Lola is goign to be a high society slut for her big brother.

Girls without fail become batshit insane the second they turn 13.

The awkward moment when Lincoln tries to entertain a drunken Luna with karaoke, and she starts to sing this:

>I don't want anybody else.
>When I think about you I touch my-

l-lewd!

She was touched by a few of the judges in her pageants.

... You are my nigga and I hope you have a pleasant day

>we will never have a western cartoon that plays the harem trope straight

>tfw ywn make lana deepthroat your dick

>Lincol will never get his dick sucked by Lana after he had been forced to do some excercise by Lynn.
>She will never nibble gently on the foreskin, enjoying the salty sweat on it
>Lola will never snark at her how little class and taste she has, while simultanouelsy getting eaten out by her brother

Not getting enough dick. Or at least that's why my sister acts like a bitch.

She's surrounded by 9 inferior sisters