Hey, kaffir. I heard you dislikes muslims! Is that true?

>Hey, kaffir. I heard you dislikes muslims! Is that true?

Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O5Cqc6Beqm8
youtube.com/watch?v=4DzcOCyHDqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews.

Little do people know, but everything we know is made of Jews.

>Electricity
Inside cables there are hundreds of tiny Jews 'high-fiving' each other and running around swapping messages. This transfer of messages allows things to work, e.g. the Jews in a plug socket tell the Jews in the wire, who eventually tell the Jews in (say) a kettle to fart in the water allowing it to boil.

>Atoms
Atoms are in fact minuscule Jews, all holding hands and feet etc together to form an intricate web from which nearly everything in the universe is comprised. Radioactivity occurs when a rebel Jew is catapulted by his friends from their structure. Should this Jew come into contact with the Jews from our body, he will offer them gold, thus making the local area either benign or malignant. Either way, just read: cancerous.

>Jews
So what are Jews themselves made up of? Surely they're not at the bottom of life, the universe and everything? They are in fact comprised of billions of even smaller Jews, known as super-Jews. They, in turn, are made up of billions of even smaller Jews known as hyper-Jews. Hyper Jews are the fundamental building blocks of everything. Though no one, to be honest, can yet be absolutely sure. Least of all, Jews themselves.

>Black Hole
So are Black Holes made of Jews too? In the very center of a Black Hole, it is theorized that there is a Jew filled with so much greed, that it has the power to bend space and time (which are made of Jews) in such a way that everything around itself gets sucked into the hands of the ultimate Jew.

>Yes.

Take one step toward me and you'll get shot.

t. Admiral Nelson

Yes

that's right

yes

Yes and I have a gun btw, if you touch me you'll get a bullet through the brain. I doubt it will do much since your brain doesn't seem to work very well, normal people generally don't harass strangers based off of religious preferences.

>user, you hurt my feelings! though you liked me!

yeah
come at me with those shitty beach muscles you absolute faggot

ayyyy

that's a chink you fucking retard

>Dutch education

If he's already close enough to touch you, your gun would be useless at that range. Also in Canada being assaulted is not justification for shooting someone (in fact, nothing is really justification for shooting someone in Canada).

elaborate

I will if you check'em

Sorry your a big guy i cant fight you *unload glock*

I refuse to check singles

youtube.com/watch?v=O5Cqc6Beqm8
0:50

I don't mean to interrupt your story but I've met Kazakh girls like this and they weren't muzzie.

>Admiral Nelson
Wasn't he the one who got shot?

I'm from iraq

muslims are the worst people i have ever met, none of them have muscles so OP's fucking retarded

kush umak ya imbnil kalb

we are like a hivemind you and i

have you seeing a Kazakh ever?

>none of the have muscles

come on now

>Hey, kaffir.
soooo your a white guy in south africa who is using a racial slur for black people casually in a conversation but you give a shit if i dont like back woods goat fuckers from a desert...

>that face
JUST

have you speaking correct English ever?

I hope someone has the balls to be the next hitler. Muslims are shhhiiiiiyyyiiiiitt niggah.

The women are ugly
The men are spindly cowards
and the children are good cannon fodder

>desert
>american education

You there is snow in central asia, right?

Of course I hate you savages.

Kazakhs are pretty much chinks that got raped by mudshit turks.

N-n-no.

nigga he's a wrestler and wasnt born muslim

im talking about big-time muslims

in my country, if you're not born a muslim, you will never be one

he's a boxer

shit my bad

how the hell did i repeat that mistake, first was with my buddies, now this

embarrasing

>worrying about the opinion of malnourished manlets
hmm

>your dick will never be waterboarded by this women

good bye cruel world

ohshit

Is she white?

you tell me

False, if you can draw your gun without him reacting to it in time (certainly possible, depending on how you keep your gun) it's certainly possible to shoot him.

Not going to be a well aimed shot though, that's for certain.

Kazcucks are the biggest cucks
>BTfO by mongols
>BTFO by Russians
>BTFO by Chechens, Russians and Germans now
You are probably a degenerate hapa subhuman with mental issues

youtube.com/watch?v=4DzcOCyHDqc

Don't ask me I thought I was white before I started lurking pol.

No, she got BLACKED

Far left, bandoleer with shotgun shells, holding AK47...
Also chain linked 7.62x54R, no one holding PKM.
I'm beginning to think this photograph is not legitimate

I've seen Truexodus triple tap from concealment within 1.00 seconds, and two of the three entered the same hole. Stop spouting bullshit.

HERRO

No you're fine just stay in your own communities and have common respect with us