Question For US Jews

Noob here. I'm still learning about this so please bear with me. It is confusing.

US Jews, are you mad at Israel for 9-11? How badly did Zionist Jews damage your public image on that day? Other thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W8FlSWitOpg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=D6kkjQQbrOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In this video the dancing Israelis admit on television to having advanced knowledge of the attack.

youtu.be/W8FlSWitOpg

one pathetic self bump.

I'm confused because I don't know which group are the good jews and which group are the bad jews.

Israel had nothing to do with 9/11

Americans have a bizarre obsession that absolutely everything has to be a conspiracy or an inside job

You can find retards who will say anything.

It's much harder to explain why 19 al-Qaeda members, who as Salafis consider Israel and Jews as some of the biggest enemies of the world, would cooperate with the Israeli government. Not only co-operate, but co-ordinate a joint clandestine attack against America, the country closest to us, which we depend on financially. All while an Israel-friendly Republican is sitting in the White House.

But that requires more than just some ebin youtube video or a bunch of out-of-context fringe quotes, so good luck with that.

I don't think Israel planned on getting caught.

Do Israeli Jews like US Jews, particularly the ones that run our media?

i dont think it was israel..

i think it was your neighbors, the fucking arabs.

A lot of US citizens seem to think otherwise because of
and I'm not certain - still trying to figure it all out. But it did seem to have a negative impact on their PR regardless.

The term "anti-zionist Jews" gives me the impression that they are enemies of zionist jews. So I would like to know if you consider each other enemies.

> It's much harder to explain why ...

Ha ! That's exactly what a conspiring Jew in cahoots with Al-Qaeda would say ... we're not falling for that Jewish trick again.

Israeli Jews who give a fuck about politics don't like US Jews and leftist Jews in general

France please you're better than this

why are kikes even allowed on this board

Interesting. Sometimes I get the impression that our msm doesn't like Israel. Other times they seem like advocates. But overall it seems like US media Jews are slowly steering us into an anti-Israel stance.

The self-hating jew stereotype is real, liberal secular Jews are neurotic as fuck.

Huh... for some reason I thought there were more US Jews on Sup Forums.

There does seem to be a lot of anti-Israel sentiment these days. Personally Israelis are the only Jews I like.

They hate us too. and that pic is not from Israel

God damn those hats are stupid. Why do ashkenazis even pretend like they're middle eastern?

we do not.

Alright kikestein, if it's so much easier;

Explain why Larry Silverstein and his family weren't in the tower on that day, knowing that him and his family frequented the tower everyday?

Explain WTC 7 Falling

Explain why specifically Jewish workers received messages to NOT go to work on that day.

I can go on for ages but knowing your kind you'll probably just ignore everything and try to direct the conversation elsewhere

Why are jews obsessed with the number 6?

are we now? more like number 7

An even better question:

>American Jews are comparing Trump to Hitler
>Israel is celebrating Trump

How do you reconcile these differences?

Oh that's why your flag has a seven pointed star. Nice try

Op what are you talking about? Mossad warned the us government abut the coming 9-11. When the US government, for whatever reason, ignored the Mossad, the Mossad went on to its other mission: warning Jews outside of Israel of coming calamity. Jews outside of Israel pay attension to the Mossad. Just ask Lucky Lary Silverstein.

The implication that Israel was responsible for 9-11 is ignorant and uninformed.

You should watch Susan Lindaure video on this subject.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=D6kkjQQbrOA

the question is why would they even come here

Your answer is here

Yes. They were Mossad. The Mossad warned the us government, then US and then sat around to watch. If you knew the biggest Habbening in the world was about to happen, you would Sup Forumssters would want to watch too. Say it. You know you would.

Do you know how many professional hit men were in Dealy plaza for the Kennedy assassination? A bunch! They just wanted to watch it go down.