CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

SOMETHINGS GOT TO GIVE

HOW CAN YOU SEE INTO MY EYES

Die, bitch.

the best.

Looks like the alien from men in black stole her skin and is trying to blend in.

FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRR

Fuck off, OP. This is the real pic, stop posting the photoshoped version.

>when you got so drunk on election night that you murdered your makeup artist
>Podesta might have destroyed the evidence of your guilt, but not of her disappearance

>His mission now unfulfilled, Moloch leaves his physical host and returns to the shadow realm.
>Only a withered husk remains

remember folks.

beeing evil distorts your soul which then distorts your face.

Imagine being Bill in that address and having to be all like "damn, Hillary Clinton, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your wrinkled glove of a body and horrific hangdog hag-face. I would totally have sex with you, both my charismatic persona, and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 12 year old on Epstein's sex slave island. Like seriously imagine having to be Bill and not only sit in that chair while Hillary flaunts her disgusting body in front of the crowd, the favourable lighting barely concealing her liver spots and flabby folds, and just sit there, speech after speech, rally after rally, while she perfects her lying. Not only having to tolerate her feeble fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on the campaign trail tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, HILLARY CLINTON LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her decrepit-dyke fucking Baba Yaga face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of tight Lupe Fuentes lookalikes and skinny eleven year old Russian underwear models for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the diamond fields in Arkansas. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her grey saggy stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "presidential (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with media trainers in the previous years. And then the crowd calls for another speech, and you know you could seduce every single person in this hall before the campaign security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Bill. You're not going to lose your future access to Candydoll girls over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

THIS IS MY LAST SEIZURE
INVESTIGATION, NO BREATHING
STUMPED BY THE TRUMP, LEFT MY CAMPAIGN BLEEDING

IGNORE ALL LEAFS
>IGNORE ALL LEAFS
IGNORE ALL LEAFS
>IGNORE ALL LEAFS
IGNORE ALL LEAFS
>IGNORE ALL LEAFS
IGNORE ALL LEAFS
>IGNORE ALL LEAFS
IGNORE ALL LEAFS
>IGNORE ALL LEAFS

DON'T GIVE THE LITERAL RETARDS THE (YOU)S THEY CRAVE

NOTHING'S ALRIGHT

I still listen to papa roach. Every single album and even the newer ones. You can all laugh now

Kek

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST CAMPAIGN
PROSECUTION, NO EMAILS
DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I GET SENT TO PRISON

there it is!!!!
excellent before and after
>poor shillary ...

It's like Trump somehow casted drain life on her. I think he might be a warlock.

>sage and report b/tier threads, you filthy niggers

>women are still respected even when they bahave this way
really makes you think