Girl Beat up For Supporting Trump

youtu.be/Gh74Kek6jG0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wt5khltTGpU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do they not unferstand the degenerate behavior like this is what caused Trump to win?

UG UG UG OOOH OOH WHAA WAA WAAW WAA WAA UG UG UGUGUGGUGUG

that white cuck did nothing
should be put in jail to be honest

Niggers don't understand anything that abstract. And it wouldn't matter to them if they did.

Niggers being niggers, nothing new really politics aside and all

>Trump is a bigot and will cause War!
>Police are unfair towards the people!
>Lets prove this by RIOTING, ATtACKING PEOPLE, AND SHOOTING POLICEMEN!

Your typical hood rat, this is why we can't have them around.

I love how uncontrollable these idiots are, they are shitting all over their cause.

even obama got tired of this shit. remember when he started saying nigger like maybe they'd get the point and stop acting like niggers? nope didn't even work. so he's like hey biden don't run for president man we can't let america rot from the core from minorities that are stupid from having parents tell them things like their ancestors building this country man. let hillary run, she won't win

The annoying part is that if this was a white trump supporter doing this to a black liberal it would be all over every main stream media news channel.

This won't even get reported at all.

good

"How to Turn a Republican into a Klansman instructional video"

If the mainstream media isn't reporting it, it must be fake news!

>niggers
wow
such surprise

>Fake News

What is this new meme?

racists gonna race

why blacks so rayciss?

Checked

>also

I love how even with video evidence, if it doesn't first their narrative, all of a sudden it's 'fake news'.

News outlets have been given the order to run 'fake news' campaigns, reporting about how there's so much 'fake news' out there.

kek at her saying, "fuck you bitch" as she continues to beat her white privileged ass silly.

>LET'S DEFEND THE VICTIMS BY GREENTEXTING ON 4CHINK

To be fair they're not even old enough to vote.
It's just muh opinion vs muh feels.

Add it in to an education system so liberal, that anything right-wing is instantly demonised, you've got a platform for lack of coverage.

All this does is fuel the fire, make more fencers and moderate lefts realise how retarded the left is, women, and blacks also.

WE

Did they ever find that homeless woman who got attacked for protecting Trump's Wall of Fame star?

I've honestly been going to the gym for the past 6 months just in case Trump won and I had to defend myself against Lena Dunhams

Dear niggers,

Please try this with me.

I beg you.

This is the same one from the other day.
I thought it was a new case.

This fight was pretty tame. This happened in my highschool all the time. Girls fought more than the guys. And it was an affluent white suburb.

fuck drumpf and fuck white ppl.

#LOVETRUMPSHATE
DONT YOU UNDERSTAND BIGOTS?

A future Grand Wizard of the KKK being initiated right here folks.
>Do these chimps really believe a beating will change her convictions?
>Do they think the girl will say "I'm gonna hate you and people like you less now."?

Send this to the Trump campaign office.
Make it a fucking hate crime.

No white wimminz fo u shizzles

>this is what caused Trump to win
no, they claim trump won because of alt-right
if they continue trump can go 8 years

why do Americans let their kids go to school with blacks?

it's fascinating

because we all bleed red and race is just a social construct?
its 2016 as a canadian you should know this.

at least the poo-in-loos and chinks stay quiet and just do math huddled in groups

it's hard to understand sending my daughter to a high school with black people. that's abusive parenting

please dont confuse civilized people and niggers. most niggers cannot be cevilized. just look at africa.

all other animals bleed red too.

>race is just a social construct

You haven't been NIGGERED UP yet, have you?

she's not a man, she's a girl.

she's scared now, she will either shut up or make out with a nigger to prevent social stigma and prove she isn't a racist cracker.

Dumb niggers, they ruin every school district.

And liberals wonder why we need guns.

they cant avoid them. the black parrents demanded that their kids be allowed to go to schools in other districts many miles from their houses which means white people cant have any schools that by geographical coincidence are white only

i hope they keep going with this shit. they dont seem to realize the amount of people that oppose their ideology.

If CNN doesn't report on it it must be fake news. Here are my sources: CNN

If she wasnt redpilled before...

What exactly do you want us to do, fag?

The fuck are you on about?

what did the white girl post on Instagram?

if she was saying racist things this reaction should be expected. Speech is free but not without consequence.

Yea, I didn't hear anything about Trump, all I heard is that the girl posted something on Instagram.

Can't relax around fat sheboons with nasty nappy hair. This is about hair jealously and Trump support just added to it. Nigress wants white girls hair.

>this is somehow supposed to convince people that they're wrong

Chimp brains, god damnit how does that shit work

Calling someone a nigger isn't a felony. Serious assault is. This is why black people will continue to go to prison.

Fucking apes.

Black people are retarded

Has the sheboon been identified yet?

>expecting a nigger not to try and hit you after calling them a nigger

come back to reality crocodile dun dee

youtube.com/watch?v=Wt5khltTGpU

How about you stop being a nigger and people will stop calling you one.

Vox invented it.

>Vox, Slate, Huffpo, CNN, MSNBC, Wapo
Real
>Breitbart, Fox
Fake

THIS

Exactly this, a nigger IS going to be a nigger. Telling them they're niggers and expecting anything less than a beating shows how brain-dead you are.

>fake news

organized effort to counter the claim of a lugenpresse = lying press

So we only see the white families version of what happened? Told to us by white people? The unedited fight video mentioned and Instagram post i wounder why the editor would have left that out?

>OOGGAAA BOOOGGAAAA TWERK TWERK CRACKER CODEINE BOOTEY DADDY OOGGAAAA BOOOOGGGGAAAAAA BONG DONG KING KONG KILL DRUMPF BLM BLM SAFETY SAFETY OOOGAAA BOOOGGGAAA BONG BONG BEAT DA WHITEY UP OGGGAAAAA
Wish I was there. Would have beaten these disgusting Negers up badly.

They already report on "violence against minorities on the rise " out of thin air. Even here in leafland. Media doesn't look for evidence.

your country doesn't even allow free speech i doubt you know how to handle to consequences of it

I hate niggers with such a burning passion. WHY THE FUCK DID NONE OF THE MEN CRUCIFY THAT RAMPAGING GORILLA WHEN IT ATTACKED A WHITE GIRL?

>url has KEK in it

REVERSE MEME MAGIC

>that guy on the background

Every day I get angrier. The only thing the media is doing is giving whites more reason to fight back. I can't wait for the day when white Americans reach their tipping point.

I like the black girl who got the nigger out of her. While the blonde faggot just stood there checking his tmblr.

niggers being niggers it will never change.

Exactly this.

The sheboon would've probably pounded his face in. It's a funny image really, a white guy ignoring the assault of a white girl conducted by a pavement ape.

Good. They are red pilling an entire generation
by their ape like behavior

Funny because the reality is the opposite.

this
let white women get the shit beat out of them by niggers
dont lift a finger to help the whores who brought our civilization down with their feelings

This is why Gen Z is conservative. They grew up seeing that.

It hurts deep inside in us humans to witness someone ranked so low in natural value attempt to do damage to someone in the other end of the hierarchy.

It's like, it instinctively reaches out to us males to preserve the better genes.

Love how no guy steps in. Even the cunt in the white shirt isn't getting involved

The whole point of being white if you are more clever and intelligent than the ape races. Look at Jane Goodall she lived with the apes for several years understanding them, not pissing them off.

She had a greater understanding for the ignorant primates.

Us whites need to become Jane Goodall, live among the apes as intellectuals attempting to understand the primates and avoid doing things that cause the ape to chimp out.

You cant hit someone for calling you names

this, the more they chimp out and act savagely, the more we win

She is a trump supporter, you dont just let some wild apes beat up your women.
Btw disdain for women is the most beta thing there is. You can only let them do it to a leftist.

it's like the past US wars, they talk shit and get hit.
fucking americucks when will they learn?

Good. Another one on our side. Degenerates will feel serious pain soon

Why is she holding her shit as she watches the sheboon prepare for battle? Put your bags down and defend yourself stupid!

wut

I cant believe this, a black girl chimping out!? They dont normally behave like that!

If this happened to my daughter, i would make these fucking animals go to jail

I would show no ounce of sympathy or regret and i would push for the highest possible punishment

Even with this in mind, why normal whites even communicate with negroes? If I had a nigger in my class I'd definitely just ignore him. The girl from the video trying to have a discussion with an animal so she basically got what she wanted.

>Us whites need to become Jane Goodall, live among the apes as intellectuals attempting to understand the primates and avoid doing things that cause the ape to chimp out
1. There is not much new about this animals that needs to be discovered.
2. Why should we become prisoners of animals, trying not to upset them or else? Do you know how our ancestors dealt with the savages who were a treat to them?

lol, doing this shit in front of a camera and then uploading it to youtube. That's just asking for jail time.

Also shit like this goes viral on the internet but the mainstream media would never put this on the news because it goes against their narrative/agenda.

>why normal whites even communicate with negroes?

This is the case with some people, but you've got many that socialize with them anyway.

>yoga pants

Deserved it.

Ahahahah. White girls so beta. Black women so alpha. Same situation with men.

Sup Forums fails to mention the proud woman of color defending the white girl and yelling "let go of her"
not surprised.

Niggers don't ever understand that fighting a cop means a longer sentence or a bullet in the chest...

How the hell do you imagine they could understand something like that?