This kills the indie cred

>this kills the indie cred

Back in my day we just told you to yiff in hell.

I don't get it

everyone who huffs farts and thinks they're a creative type does tweaking animal babies

Is it because they're all weird animal people who are fuckups, isn't it?

Lauren Monger's artwork is kind of gross but I wouldn't dare say she doesn't know how to draw.

>pseudo Disney "inspired" art without actually working at Disney or knowing why/how the style works
>smorgasbord of esoteric non-classical influences that feel like an uncultured American intentionally trying to seem different
>common tumblr traits (bulbous mongoloid features, absence of fine art detail, countless cartooning shortcuts in a "serious" work)
>creator is extremely active on social media, likely a woman or other insufferable lefty detritus
>glaring absence of writing skills because the creator has never read (let alone analyzed) an actual book in their life

Am I forgetting anything?

I can't even see the right bottom one

Please resurrect the Vagner mindset.

>Disney style
>he thinks that Disney have their own style
DIsney never did anything original, even Mickey Mouse is a Felix the Cat with gloves

Welcome to Sup Forums, where people who haven't done shit in their lives feel entitled to nitpick on other people's artwork.

>tumblr's initial wave claims Disney as an inspiration, regardless of how accurate it is
>everyone follows that initial wave's many stylistic shoices

Whenever someone says tumblr style you autismos have a fit so pick your poison.

What`s wrong with hanselman's style?

Did you cut off the bottom?

Didn't she intern at Pixar?

Which one is bottom right?

Welcome to Sup Forumsmbler, where you are not allowed to criticize unless you also create similar art.

Pleb detected

looks like something by lamezone
i honestly love lamezone

The cat is a junkie? I thought she just had mental issues.

I love animal stoner bullshit

Those are clearly 2's, not a's. Horrible fucking penmanship

she does, it's just that once anons find a pattern or niche in recent anything they like to act cool by hating it, it makes them feel nuanced and cool. If anybody here knew shit about literally one of the 4 things there they'd no that everything there is wholly enjoyable, especially night in the woods. don't let certain patterns or fads in things keep you away from stuff that could be genuinley good user, embrace it.

>If anybody here knew shit about literally one of the 4 things there they'd no that everything there is wholly enjoyable, especially night in the woods.

Night at the Woods is great, if anyone likes it I know not to talk to them

PRETENTIOUS
HIPSTER
BULLSHIT

Don't put Lauren in with that trash.

nu-furries are a different kind of shitty from classicofurries.

>that guy who did Lammy ordering a burger ships Lammy/Katy

As it should be, but goddamn.

DO YOU HAVE THE LEMONDROP COLLECTION?!

>dissin on clem

delete this post

Don't begrudge people for trying to express themselves just because you're jealous

Or... DO begrudge people for trying to express themselves just because you're jealous? I forget which.

>you will never be a complete nobody who expresses themselves by badly-drawn anthropomorphic animals who have nothing to do but do drugs and endorse bernie sanders

>not having a certain fondness for the bohemian

literal pleb