Probably gonna regret this, but: American cop here. Ask me anything

Probably gonna regret this, but: American cop here. Ask me anything.

What's your State, Town and Badge ID?

How old are you?

I hope you're gonna get shot by some low-life you fucking faggot.

Not doing that, sorry

how many minorities have you opressed today?

Always appreciate constructive criticism.

None.

At least tell us the state or we're going to assume you're a traffic cop in Alaska

this

What do you think about black people?

No questions. Give me a good story that confirms your redpill

Also, do you you understand why people would fear/hate you?

But you said anything :(

Are you a white male!?

What is the most you'll let people speed before writing them a ticket for mr Goldberg

How many men have you kill in name of duty?

Southern state, have a pretty big mix of all races here (minus Asian, really). Pretty big city.

Are you fat ?

Are you prepared for the race war ?

What is your duty weapon and how often do you train with it?

Keep doing good work user.

I wouldn't take them serious and don't give something out that could be traced back to you

give us something resembling proofs. Surely theres a way that doesn't dox you. Pic of gun with date would do.

Do different races commit different crimes? If so, what are the differences that you've seen?

Any rumbling rumors in your department? Movement, talk of something big?

BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER!

If you could murder a black thug and no one would ever know you did it, would you do it?

Oh for fuck sake, just say the fucking state you fucking cuck

Unless you're in Rhode Island where there's 12 cops for the whole state its not like we can track you down by state alone

Do Black Lives Matter?

Hey OP, I start the academy in a month for one of the largest PD's in the country. Any advice?

how many niggers have you personally raped and murdered you racist violent pig

Nigger lives matter.

BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER!

Is there discussion on your dept about how things might change in a Trump presidency?

How long have you been on the force?

How do you feel about the slow militarization of the police?

That comic is from a Hustler magazine in the early 90ies... I remember jerkin it to the huge tits blonde centerfold

>t. oldfag

When are good cops going to start beating the absolute shit out of bad cops?

Seriously asking here, when did the good cops become pussy's?

Lemme guess, fort worth?

nice
t. newfag

What kind of weapon do you use I need ideas for a first gun. Probably wont use the full size you guys do but can look for a smaller version.

It doesn't matter. You'd be better off asking his city's population size. That would give you a better indication of his area without revealing too much.

Do you feel respected in your community?

AM I BEING DETAINED ??

How many dindus do you have to deal with daily

[spoiler]Texas[/spoiler]

Get in shape as best you can beforehand. It'll show that not only you are taking it seriously, but it'll make the whole thing smoother. Try to practice with a gun beforehand, and get comfortable with the trigger squeeze so you're not chewed out on day one of firearms. Also, DO NOT get caught up in drama. Cops are literally teenagers with that shit. Stay focused and work your ass off.

See was that so hard?

How many illegals have you shot or are you a northern cuck?

>owning a gun makes you a cop

kys

Just because you said your a cop you dont need to speak like a middle aged grammar nazi

I bet when you dont do this thread you shit post and spam memes like a man child

post proofs

Any good greentexts worth sharing?

are you retarded? please don't get a gun with a IQ that low.

If they mattered would you have to make a slogan for it?

IGNORE ALL LEAFS
>IGNORE ALL LEAFS
IGNORE ALL LEAFS
>IGNORE ALL LEAFS
IGNORE ALL LEAFS
>IGNORE ALL LEAFS
IGNORE ALL LEAFS
>IGNORE ALL LEAFS
IGNORE ALL LEAFS
>IGNORE ALL LEAFS

DON'T GIVE THE LITERAL RETARDS THE (YOU)S THEY CRAVE

Do you ignore cannabis laws? (assuming you live in a state where its illegal for political reasons)

Kek, jerking to mags

Mellenials just don't know

Are american niggers really a problem or is a Sup Forums meme?

Pls respond

How do you deal with disrespect and confrontation?

this thread is leaf-free you faggot

Keep up the good work.
Don't let BLM get to you.
Blue lives matter.
t. A Dallas Texan

God damnit, Sven.. not this shit again.

Depends on if you live near a large city or if there are professional protesters/agitators moving through your area.

Go back to /k/

How many times were you forced to be violent with a suspect/ defend yourself?
How many times you were forced to use lethal force?
Do you ever feel like you should have done things in a different way?
Sorry if it seems I want to be edgy but I am really curious what goes through a police man head went is facing danger.

With everything Sup Forums has said and shown, do you feel like you're about to take vigilante justice into your own hands?

Are there other police officers that feel they need to do something about the corruption inherit in the American justice system(tm)?

Lel

>needing to ask a cop that
look at the stats you doofus

Do you hate niggers like most cops I know?

How many unarmed niggers have you shot?

Race war when?

what race of people gives the most grief in your town/city?

Post gun with stamp

how much do you hate niggers?

Am I more likely to get out of a ticket if I don't call a fat fucking pig? Just curious cuz nigs be wondering

Do you thnk the protests are more organized in nature? or are there really just a lot of hooligans.

How often/bad is drug crime being committed? Do the people(in community and i general) admire the gangsters to some degree? if so how could their idolization be countered so they act as proper members of society?

Have you ever had to use your gun on a 'civilian'.

1] ever needed to use your gun on job?
2] most fucked up thing happened to you that you can think of?
3] do you like your job?
4] what would you do if you caught your wife doing it with Tyrone?
5] do you shave your armpits?
6] what is the question you would like to be asked from us?

I'm an international student studying at a Uni uptown New York, and the uni students act like you guys are white supremacists who'd shoot me because you felt like it and because I wasn't white.

Personally, I haven't talked to many cops here, but what is your perception of being a cop and always being portrayed in such a negative light? Is it honest or are they just over-exaggerrating from what the TV tells them?

He said Texas, which means he's probably in DFW or Houston, which means niggers and beaners.

At some point, you're invariably going to commit crimes or cover up crimes purely for the benefit of yourself and your cohorts. But you'll justify it to yourself because you believe that even though you're committing crimes, you're still doing more good than bad. You'll ignore your victims because they're just collateral damage in the war you're fighting, and you have to look out for yourself after all.

My question is:
Are you ever going to recognize that you've joined a gang?

They're people like anyone else. Every race has assholes.

I do. An important thing I do when I talk to people is I do everything I can to treat them like the media doesn't exist, and I usually get the same response back. I'm not a celebrity and I'm not an officer on trial, so I talk to them like I would anyone. I want to be judged for what I do, and being myself does that, even if people think I'm an asshole.

Yes

Never wrote a ticket for speeding. I usually only wrote tickets if you're an asshole to me.

None

No.

About once a week.

Thank you, I appreciate it.

Worst ama on Sup Forums ever.

Que paso OP?

These edgy booger eaters will grow up and have something to lose one day, and their tune will change. Those of us that aren't degenerate lawbreaking scum appreciate what you do. Keep breaking heads if you need to, and stay safe.

Why do I have the feeling that OP is either full of shit or is the kind of fat cop that is always on traffic duties, giving out tickets to people that do 6MPH over the speed limit?

Craziest thing you have seen?
Ever had to fire your weapon?
How are things in your city since Trump has won?

>t. muhammad al niggrosi

Boxers or briefs?

Holy shit, if you are going to be a faggot LARPer at least stick with it until the questions dry up. You haven't even hit 100 replies before abandoning thread. The old faggots at least made sure to reach 200 minimum.

yeah so which one is it?

What is it like being an officer in racially tense times like these?

Also, real talk, blue lives matter

>inb4 bootlicker

>How do you deal with disrespect and confrontation?

Not the OP, but also cop.

If it looks harmless, I stare at them and raise an eye-brow.

Time is usually on my side, so I let them sperg until they walk way in an unclimactic fashion.

I'm sure you know this already, but hey, why not. No one is expecting you to be a hero, just don't be a pussy.

have you use your uniform to get laid?

You sound like a cool guy, officer.

I am basically Hitler incarnate

However I don't support fags who defend the zionist occupied government and their laws.

When is it not niggers and beaners?

Eyyyyyy, WI cop here.

So much fucking heroin and meth.

Funniest story either of you are willing to share?

>Probably gonna regret this, but: American cop here. Ask me anything.

Keep up the good work.

You are not to regret. Do your job well.

Fuck. Third time today I miss by a fucking 1.

I've always wanted to know if the cops are infiltrated with that secret society shit too.

Do you have strange customs when being interviewed and proxy language for certain things?