Jesus Christ The Flash fucking sucks

Jesus Christ The Flash fucking sucks

are we just gonna accept this steep ass decline from season 1.

How do people put up with this shit?

I had a little hope that they would fix it in season 4, but this is shaping up to be the worst one yet. They created Overpowered: The Character

so many things wrong with this season/series that I can't even list them all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EuDxVgZ_jh8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No one cares about these shitty shows and movies

yet you care enough to say you don't care.

hahaha suck my dick from behind comicfag

You're implying it was good to begin with, it wasn't.

it most definitely was.

CW shows all do this. They trick you into thinking it's good for the first season or so, then phone it in for as long as they can get away with.

No, that's still entirely wrong. Well lets take a look back at both season 1 of both Flash and Green Arrow
>Neither are who they're supposed to be
>The staple villains are killed or outright ignored
>Cheap teen tier drama
>Overimportance of "teams" when both characters were fully capable on their own, or at least with a supporting character.
>Total disregard for secret identities, the writers just find it easier to make everyone in their immediate circle in on it
These shows are crap. You were just lenient on them early on thinking it would progressed, and they really didn't. Barry still has his same flaws since day one for example, and his forensic side is put on backseat with this team STAR Labs horseshit. As for Green Arrow, he's an entirely different character than his comic counterpart. Season one was basically Batman Begins realism with a later backpedal for the weird since Flash was getting traction.

there are exceptions though

>weak season 1, gets better in 2 and 3

no more speedster main antagonist season, barry gets highest power boost yet.

yeah, i could see why people went sour on this season.

only good CW shows are iZombie and Riverdale

season 1 legends was the best

It's not the same without Snart, and Rip was a way better captain than Sara back when he wasn't a corporate asshole

>Riverdale
'no'

those aspects that you complain about that are different from the comics are changed because they make for a better live action tv show. just because something was some way in the comics doesn't mean it would make for a better tv show.

Not having a speedster antagonist is a bad thing?

keep snart but lose mick's development

tough choice

more of same old thing happened twice (thrice if you're being charitable and add the rival) that people wanted something new on the table.

The 100 was good

>was
there you go. Should've never made Clarke a dyke. It was all downhill from there. It's a damn shame because the first couple seasons (excluding the first couple of episodes) were good ass tv.

Bellamy is a good ass anti-hero.
Like one of the greatest in recent years.

I love the 100 desu

>live action adaptation of a comic is bad
stop the presses

I lost interest in season 3 when the main villain was Barry in a mech suit. What's wrong with season 4? Is it another speedster main villain?

I stopped watching, is Jasper fucking dead yet?

I barely finished season 2. My dad, bless his heart, watched all the seasons that are on netflix. He said there was a really cheesy crossover episode where everyone had to dance to keep a bomb going off or something I don't remember, but I think he was just holding out in case it got better.

Right because Barry making the same mistakes over and over again and Olliver being second fiddle to a Firestorm character makes for a better tv show. I want to see Flash and Green Arrow, not The Fastest Idiot Alive and Not Batman. Fuck off you ignorant shill

>those aspects that you complain about that are different from the comics are changed because they make for a better live action tv show
It clearly didn't since these shows suck donkey scrotum

>Its another episode where a man who can move at mach 5 with a broken leg loses sight of the crook and just assumes they got away

Just Look for them you lazy bastard you have no excuse to not be able to find a person with 5 mins of seeing them.

Shhh, user. Writing is hard. We just make Barry forget his powers for the sake of drama.

No its fucking inexcusable for them to job so much. Its fine in season 1 contextually when the character has little knowledge on their limits but come the fuck on. And why the fuck is black bitch a the commander in chief of this "team", she was a fucking blog writer, while litteraly any of the other members are "super smart" and have combat experience.

Because we are the Flash, user.

cisco needs a haircut

that's not on now though
yeah, fuck that fool with a pitchfork he was the woooorst

They're shouldn't be a "Star Labs Team" to begin with. Flash Family.
>Jay
>Barry
>Wally
You get the picture. To hell with Cisco and Caitlin

No, it did the Arrow thing where the villain is some dude who's five billion steps ahead of the protagonist and doesn't have a real motivation except fuck up the hero at all costs.

Preaching to the choir
Whats the point of having 3 scientists characters supporting speedy gonzales if they let a girl with patreon have all the ideas

Why did the cw make both laurel and iris the daughters of detectives?

As bad as Homecoming was, I think it nailed perfectly how fucking derivative these shows are. You always have some guy in a chair and a snarky sidekick and a stern black guy to do stern black guy things. It's not about what makes a better show, it's about following a formula that's easy to write and lets you make like 40% of every episode the interior of some warehouse.

This is the only reason Legends of Tomorrow is even halfway interesting. It decided that that formula was gayer than Sara Lance and that the entire thing should just be whatever random bullshit they find props for in the garage that week.

At this point Cisco can just run his own operation without Barry. He has his own suit and powers and can teleport anywhere.

it was for awhile, but now they've turned him into a body hopping, power stealing, just as planned god than makes Zoom and Thawn seem gimpy by comparison.

They should have kept the Thinker as a wheelchair bound dude who had some "for the greater good" plan that he was trying to do before his body gave out on him. The season did a nose dive as soon as the frame barry arc started.

they fucked up so hard trying to "fix" it after season 3
the pacing is what killed 3 but they somehow turned that into "it's too dark" and now it's way too fucking goofy
that and they couldn't figure out how to give iris worthwhile screen time as a reporter and a wife so we get this WE ARE THE FLASH shit and it's awful

I'm done watching all the cw-dc shows

is it just me or did Iris go full on feminist this season? She doesn't even seem like the same character. It's like the writers unironically think her behavior is likable or attractive.

I'd go so far as to say if you replace 'hacking" with "magic" you see how bad an average episode usually it.

>Barry/Ollie make lip service about the overarching plot
>Some villain shows up and attacks
>They wreck the title characters shit and get away
>Snarky long-hair uses MAGIC to find out who the bad guy is
>B-Plot about side characters having some drama going on
>Another fight with the bad guy, they get away but thanks to MAGIC they're tracked to some lair
>Our hero gets his shit wrecked AGAIN until the dude in the chair uses MAGIC to find the guys weakness five minutes before the episode ends
>Fade in to the main villain, for whom this was an unnecessarily convoluted plan and they cackle evilly as the episode ends.

Pretty much this
Generic cookie cutter, formulaic trash.

I'm just sick of this speeding jackass who can't think for 2 mins and constantly whines in an earpiece asking for help. Moreover, his actually job has next to no play.

The CW can't into female characters, especially not female leads. iZombie is an incredible exception

was smallville ever this bad?
I was pretty young at the time and don't remember much but enjoyed it nonetheless.

Haha, absolutely

I just remember waiting for him to fly for fucks sake.

Smallville had superior supporting characters, including some of the females. Lana was shit of course. My wife, Tess, was best girl. Current CW capeshit can't compete with good characters like Smallville had, all they really have going for them is the special effects at the very least.

>How do people put up with this shit?
I only watch CW shows for waifus. I don't care about storyline, canon etc.

>brings back barry from speedforce because he misses him and he and wally can't hack it on their own.

gonna wait and see if he's doing a finn (being erratic and moody was part of the plan).

though i have the feeling he'll be bodyjacking barry (super healing would counter his super ALS) as his endgame.

and Crazy Ex-Girlfriend and Jane the Virgin

>How do people put up with this shit?

CW shows are either you stop watching or just keep watching to see how much worse it can get or you just dont care and are a happy pleb.

They really aren't. It's just their stupidity doesn't seem too bad outside the context of a plot driven show.

Black Lightning feels so much more mature compared to Flash, LOS and Arrow.

>That episode with the country singer
>When she gets trapped behind a force field and Ralph tells her to look at him and Barry saying that there was nothing they could do
I just turned the episode off right there. That was honestly imo the worst scene in all 4 seasons of the Flash. Not sure why I even came back to watch the next episode. Guess I can't get enough of my lice action super hero garbage.

Cheap teen drama make a better tv show?
You know they are other channels than CW.

wait till season 2 or 3 and you'll see it become a dumpster fire

It peaked with the Trickster episode in S1 which also revealed real Eobard.

I stopped paying attention to Arrow and Flash after christmas break. Legends on the other hand still nice to watch (still, second season was better IMHO, prolly thanks to villain interactions). Black Lightning shapes to be awesome show. Remember, the capeshit show is as strong, as it's villain is. You can translate it to all seasons of Arrow after 2nd and Flash after first.

I don't understand how the holding cells are in any way humane. I don't know if they change it later, but having grown people in tiny ass cells with no seats beds or toilets bothered me

>Thinker takes over two girls in a row
What did he mean by this?

Note how they barely show Barry's ridiculous caloric intake outside of that S1 episode

You mean 4 times. We had Reverse Flash, Zoom, Savitar, and (optionally) the Rival.

It's already a dumpster fire. Gambi's bitching and moaning about how Black Lightning shouldn't kill anyone, that there's no coming back from it, when he flat out uses a guy as a human shield in the first episode.

These CW shows have alot of problems, here are some i think are very important

1. They are WAY TO LONG. 24 episode is ridiculous. This means lots of filler, plots that go no where, dragged out story lines etc

2. They just keep expanding these teams. Part of it is probably because hey we have 24 hours we have to fill it with something.

3. Actors leave because filming 24 episode limits them to do other stuff, or they leave because they aren't being utilized etc.

>40 mins of drama
>10 mins of action
Literally every CW show. Why is this?

Also
>Forging evidence is bad
>Forging people is just fine
Fucking gold fish writers. They did similar shit with BL's wife too, but had him question her. Like that makes up for the instant 180.

No due process, trial, or humane conditions either. They even addressed it was illegal as shit, and they basically kidnapped people.

You're right, and nothing would be lost if episodes were only 25 minutes. CW shit made me realize Ash vs Evil Dead is probably better off with short episodes.

Still miles better than the DCEU version on all accounts

or instead of 24 episode make it 16 or 12

For Arrow and Flash especially there is definitely at least 6-8 episode that can easily cut and nothing of value would be lost.

Not to mention budget savings etc

anything involving speedforce is fucking retarded

>anything involving speedforce is fucking retarded
Do you mean like going into the speedforce itself like when Barry gets trapped in it, or in general because that's everytime he runs.

2 TERRIBLES MISTAKES IN THE FLASH

> SIDEKICKS, FLASH NEVER NEEDED SIDECKICS

> TRANSFORM BARRY IN A MAN, HE SEEMS THE KID FLASH

it was all downhill after patty left

this

but a lot of this He's a fucking god and scientist

for fuck sake he doesn't need people to tell him to run fast.

in general, I think it made Flash boring af

I stopped watching after Season 2 when I realized that Season 1 was just lightning in bottle.

But no more hawk couple and Vandal Savage.

hawks were terrible, but I don't think Savage was that bad. He definitely could have been better, but he wasn't as bad as Devoe.

He was boring, which could be better or worse than how annoying Devoe is.

worse

fuck that mary sue devoe

It's a CW show, you should know what you're getting into from the start.

>watching Flash after the travesty that was season 2
>watching Arrow after the travesty that was season 3
>watching LoT at all
lol

Attached: Sakurai Strikes Again.jpg (473x450, 113K)

I got into a show that started off good and then went to shit

it WAS good

>They are WAY TO LONG. 24 episode is ridiculous.

I really wish more of these superhero shows would take the Agents of SHIELD template of having 8 episode mini-arcs in a season.

LoT is great, fun and doesn't take itself seriously

Attached: beebo.jpg (599x703, 67K)

LoT is the only show i watch in a weekly basis
shame that it doesnt get a lot of attention compared to Arrow and Flash

youtube.com/watch?v=EuDxVgZ_jh8

Think you meant better.

>Overpowered: the character

iZombie went to shit in Season 3

Film>Digital

I bet you can't even tell the difference

damn...

this
as much shit as people give to AoS, they got that just right, just changing the intro gives it so much hype

Just watch Gotham user

Attached: gotham.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

No as in Vandal was better than Devoe. Reading comprehension user.

DCfags literally enjoy the taste of shit

They change it. Iron Heights has a metahuman wing now.

Technically all of those prisoners could have gotten off from those previous charges due to unlawful imprisonment and inhumane living conditions.

>but it's too much fun that i can't take it seriously.

damien moving to LoT did wonders for him.