LETS SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL

Alive or dead - let's settle this once and for all

One of you faggots call the embassy and ask to speak with Assange +44 20 7584 1367 record to Vocaroo and post results

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/11/14/europe/julian-assange-questioning-sweden/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/798997378552299521
archive.is/2016.11.18-033514/http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/17/opinion/why-the-world-needs-wikileaks.html#selection-2217.78-2217.216
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underground:_The_Julian_Assange_Story
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bruh, if the deep government really did take him and take over WikiLeaks, don't you suspect they would have a voice modulator to sound almost exactly like him?

He just gave Sweden his statement on Tuesday over the rape allegations. Sage these garbage threads.

piss off shill

Julian Assange isn't no joke, he has hacked into the Pentagon and other US Department of Defense facilities, MILNET, the US Navy, NASA, and Australia's Overseas Telecommunications Commission; Citibank, Lockheed Martin, Motorola, Panasonic, and Xerox; and the Australian National University, La Trobe University, and Stanford University's SRI International.

pls be my ai gf

Via a written statement handed by an embassy official.

Top kek.

Google is hard.

cnn.com/2016/11/14/europe/julian-assange-questioning-sweden/

L O N D O N

I just called, he's been in the bathroom for like 2 months they said, something about bad takeaway or something.

I would do it but I don't have international calling

Good riddance. One less Russian operative in the world.

ALIVE FUCKERS!!!! HE ESCAPED THE EMBASSY AND BRITISH TURF A MONTH AGO DISGUISED AS PAM ANDERSON............

See my post here "A DNA sample was also to be taken during the visit, subject to Assange's consent, according to the terms of the arrangement.

Isgren left the embassy more than three hours after she arrived Monday, and returned about an hour later."

Do any of you actually fucking read?

then why don't the encryption keys match?

I bet she smuggled him out in her giant gaping vagina.

"NOTE: When we release pre-commitment hashes they are for decrypted files (obviously). Mr. Assange appreciates the concern."

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/798997378552299521

Won't be convinced until he provides a timestamped dick video, desu

we had threads about this earlier

his tweets were missing letters which spelled out H E L P

we also had webms of fake animation of Assange last night

get bent shill

Why do we have so many autistic shitheads on Sup Forums nowadays?

he is dead and they got caught transporting the body. the kill count grew and now its to obvious that hillary had him killed along with the wikileaks people and randoms who work at the embassy

not sure if pamala anderson actually poisoned him or if that was a joke but he is dead that much we know for sure

NY TIMES ARTICLE YESTERDAY
archive.is/2016.11.18-033514/http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/17/opinion/why-the-world-needs-wikileaks.html#selection-2217.78-2217.216

I was at the London Clinic a couple weeks ago and I saw his name on a list on a whiteboard.

Pretty sure that this is well beyond the scope of the Clinton mafia. There are multiple governments working together at keeping up the belief that he's okay....

ok one of you faggots call and post results

BASED

we sage together

ASSANGETARDS AND PIZZAFAGS BTFO

HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER

>he is dead
>ZERO PROOF

>they got caught transporting the body
>ZERO PROOF

>he is dead that much we know for sure
>ZERO PROOF

You proxy shills sound concerned

the mere idea that 2 people dont believe this shit triggers you

pathetic

he hasn't done the hacking himself, nimrod.
people turn over the whistleblower materials to him for distribution. Fed government agencies gave him DNC and podesta.

keep up

Pastanigger shill, why don't you go tongue some ravioli out of a rapefugees asshole.

its not dinner time yet :)

>he is alive
>ZERO PROOF

>b-but the twitter page said he's "ok"!!!
That's not proof.

Something in my gut tells me he's dead. if my post ends with 1-9 then it is confirmed that he's a goner.

dont feed the troll, dont respond to shills.

no POSITIVE evidence for Assange being alive has been shown
no POSITIVE evidence for wikileaks' integrity has been posted/verified

at least shill = bumps

18 posters in this thread and not one of you lazy faggots have called yet

OFMG CONFIRMED!! CALL CNN!!

while saging, i will suggest you guys post this shit to alex jones, he is the one that can call the embassy

>no POSITIVE evidence for Assange being dead has been shown
>no POSITIVE evidence for wikileaks' lack of integrity has been posted/verified

CTR AND THE SOROS GOONS ARW TRYING TO HIJACK OUR MEME ENERGY TO MEME HIM DEAD

ASSANGE IS ALIVE

DONT LET THEM CONVINCE YOU

REEEE SHILLL REEEE
HE MUST BE DEAD WE SAID SO

Damn I must've really struck a nerve with this post

Pretty sure they will tell you they cannot comment and you need an appointment.
So they cut his power, stormed the embassy with armed police for...?
Was that for fun?
>Oh jk guys everything is going back to normal hehe sage these threads hehe

just having a good time shitposting in a useless threads

seriously, write to alex jones, as much as i dont believe this shit he could really help you

>stormed the embassy with armed police
THERE IS NO PROOF EMBASSY WAS RAIDED

>no positive evidence for Wikileaks integrity can be shown

Yes it fucking can you ingrate, his leaks have resulted in REAL change in the world. He dropped the War On Terror bombshell, it resulted in two movies being made and a complete embarrassment on the account of the Bush Administration. His leaks of the DNC resulted in Hillary mass deleting her emails and getting his internet cut.

Wikileaks is 100% unbiased objective truth because they themselves don't actually leak, manipulate or alter any actual documents. They serve as the worlds most secure open platform for information release that guarantees the highest level of security to its sources.

when will Sup Forums admit that jules got assanginated long ago and we have lost a valuable asset in rescuing europe from the jew globies

>Wikileaks is 100% unbiased objective truth because they themselves don't actually leak, manipulate or alter any actual documents.

OMFG AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

N O D N O L

I hate how Sup Forums falls down these days.
Go lick a Frog, instead of making me waste my time.

You are literally retarded.

That's still more proof than you have of him being dead.

THERE IS NO PROOF JULIAN IS ALIVE
FOR A FUCKING MONTH
HE KNEW HIS LIFE WAS IN DANGER
HE WOULD PROVE HE IS ALIVE
WON'T GO TO THE WINDOW
THE FUCKING INTERVIEW IS FAKE

SEVERAL WIKILEAKS SUBREDDITS HAVE BEEN PURGED OF THEIR MODS
ALL NEW MODS
ALL POSTS ABOUT WIKILEAKS COMPROMISED HAS BEEN DELETED
JULIANS CAT TWITTER IS NOT ACTIVE SINCE THAT DAY

Fuck off NSA

link to embassy raid? in london nonetheless, there must surely be videos or pics

this

sage

Not everyone is shill, Sup Forums has gone full retard after the election. I'm literally just using critical thinking skills.

He gave Sweden his statement on the rape allegations, took a DNA test, what else do you want?

You mean Ecuador cutting off his internet because of his negative clinton leaks? Remember the John Kerry pre commitment?

That was a nice way of saying "I've got shit on you don't fuck with me." Police have always had him under 24 hr surv, waiting for him to walk out so they can arrest him.

You must not understand how embassy's work.

He was literally arrested for hacking all of those when he was a kid back in the 90's.

Keep up, kid.

actually this hacking was done by himself when he was a teenager into his early twenties. nowadays he handles wiki leaks.

also fun fact wikileaks only exists because a shadow people denied julian to keep doing his research on computer science cryptography type stuff. there's a board of peoeple all anonymous and unkown to eachother (to make it fair and prevent collusion) that basically review research ifanything seems odd they vote to defund it or something. once this happens there is no oversight into why they canceled your research project.

so apparentlyfrom that eday on julian assange said he wanted to expose the shadow secret keepers.

>using critical thinking skills

but the assangetards and pizzamongoloids have shown to have zero of those so they will shit on you, welcome to the club

on the plus side, they trigger easy and its a fun time to shitpost

B.umping

>he gave his statement
- we have no evidence he was actually there
>took a dna test
- see pic related

link to police raid??? you cant fucking give it can you

not an argument

>SEVERAL WIKILEAKS SUBREDDITS HAVE BEEN PURGED OF THEIR MODS
>ALL NEW MODS

These are blatant lies. The oldest mods on r/wikileaks (which shills INSIST must be compromised) are 7, 5 and 3 years old, they added a bunch of new ones after their subreddit became overflown with traffic. They also link to a subreddit specifically created to discuss the whereabouts of Assange because they don't want to distract from discussion of the actual leaks on their main sub.

All this panic is completely overblown and makes me think it's some kind of CTR psyops to discredit wikileaks. It's fine to be sceptical but losing your mind about baseless claims is fucking retarded.

faggot see

Please call and record for us

---BEGIN MESSAGE---
ĪT£Ô=2016.8742(1)¡Yó0|äussabge/H¸ù¡õ°WÁ*s¯þ`melinesëU+饮»nÀ5¢ËÝÑEºnotsî-±àlive·'TZ¼Ô[o3ÐeadÇòÅÄzÅÏG#Ü([/p°n«pë9Aî;@¤obably the branch po&\î%+ïÂ[4¡q[»x^b1y»
½Â¥X'ÜÐVô=ÀÝvÏ=^Î:K]ÞîRõ~åÝùQILï Pì¾áU¥¬ùst::bility pæradoxeN|GJì½kCâl¡Ý6\super-position£Â"rºWÉôs/Æ»*tainty princiEM']¥¼ÃfÇmergÖÁOM!Gâieach you( Ên]P______[NO CARRIER]
---END MESSAGE---

>DNA
Yeah that really proves he's alive... Dumbfuck
Like I said, if he's alive and well why would he suddenly be so difficult to all the worried people on his side? How hard is it to go to the fucking window
Oh but they got his DNA! Fucking CIA nigger you should be fired for retardation

no matter how many times you point out they are retarded: they spent hours looking for hidden files after a tech user nicely explained and show how to check and told them there was nothing... REEE SHILLL

did they find any hidden files? no, zero

i suspect pizzatards and assangefags are basically the same

He was a hacker that got caught in the 90's faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underground:_The_Julian_Assange_Story

Autistic shitcunt.

why would this descredit wikileaks if anything it'd have the inverse effect.

omg somebody get on this, it could be

- assange news
- cp
- a pic of podesta with maddie

OMFG WHY NOBODY WORK ON IT SHILLS REEEEEEE

triggered

Holy shit, just someone call the god damn number and ask for Assange and post with a vocaroo

It could have already been done twenty times over by now

Julian Assange is a hero and a legend.

Anyone saying otherwise is a shill and can be immediately thrown into the trash.

you would think that with all the armchair investigators itt someone would jump at the chance but in reality all you would get is YES HE IS FINE DONT WORRY from some annoyed clerk

Why do you think we're currently being told to ignore "fake news"? It's because some of these alternative sources have revealed that he might have been killed/captured. That's the main reason.

Holy words.

HAHAHHAA MORE RETARDED CONSPIRACY

please make a thread on this specifically

so i can shitpost in that too

>why would saying wikileaks is compromised discredit wikileaks
Gee I don't know

I don't mind the pizza stuff because Comet Ping Pong seems like a genuinely shady place and there's some weird code talk in the emails. But this "Assange is dead, wikileaks is compromised!!!1" panic is fucking retarded and annoying because you can't even discuss leaks anymore without a bunch of faggots screaming about it.

double based

yea i agree that comet is fucking weird but its not like they have much to show for what they did

but assangefags are the worst and must be purged and saged

>italian

Do you guys even get the internet?
I thought it was very limited in 3rd world countries

amazing eh

Have a bump.

>again this proxy shill pretending to be trump supporter
translate this in english: mi piacce tanto ma tanto tanto sukkiare piserroni skuri e larghi come tronki di quercia e saltellare su li paletti nei parkeggi pubblici e ai jardinetti davanti ai regazzini sulle altelene ke mi fanno li ditalini al kuletto stretto

If you can't translate this in less than 15 minutes you are a shill and you should probably sui ci darti al più presto.

give skype account with credit and i will call

>sui ci darti

its suicidarti you ignorant faggot

triggered tards like you are the main reason i love shitposting and saging these threads

They wouldn't believe he was alive even if his dick was in their mouth. Glad to see other likeminded individuals. Take care user, we apparently stepped in their safe space.

Putting in that overtime, I see.
You seem like a complete moron.

>They wouldn't believe he was alive even if his dick was in their mouth

lol thanks for the fun

oh wow just wowo you managed to remove 2 spaces from a single part of a sentence that nobody asked to translate just like WOW you're amazing anniketto mio innpikate scilletto skifioso.

I'll believe it when I talk to him.

E****o, is that you?
lol

>If you can't translate this
>nobody asked to translate

chenga tu madre

translate that

>▶
HAHAHAH pretending to be retarded now?

LET'S READ MY REPLY AGAIN TOGETHER :DDDD

>Translate this in english: mi piacce tanto ma tanto tanto sukkiare piserroni skuri e larghi come tronki di quercia e saltellare su li paletti nei parkeggi pubblici e ai jardinetti davanti ai regazzini sulle altelene ke mi fanno li ditalini al kuletto stretto

DAI KE SI NUNTI SBORIKI CTR NUNTE PAGA LA ELEMUSENIA :DDDD

you mean chinga?

sorry too busy shitposting in 2 threads
yea thats what he means but hes retarded

Mi sides. There're actually shills unironically shilling right now in this thread. Top fucking KEK.

You know you're on the right track when they start using European proxies. I'm gonna keep this bumped till bump limit.

CHIERTO KE 6 OKKUPATO SCILLINO MIO HAHAHA :DDDDDD

povera merda, l'unica cosa certa è che tuo padre doveva farsi una sega invece di un subumano come te

SAGE ASSANGEFAGS THREADS

ASSANGEFAGS BTFO

is that one of your prepared phrases in case you get called out?

Please call the embassy for fucks sake