DRUMPF BTFO

DRUMPF BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/nate-silver-election-forecast_us_581e1c33e4b0d9ce6fbc6f7f?
washingtonexaminer.com/article/2602775
youtube.com/shared?ci=sl_BBptpigU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I still don't get how they were so fucking wrong with those polls. Was it to discourage Trump voters?

It was the Silent Majority not reporting proper information to the pollsters combined with media poll bias towards Clinton voters

Posting in comfy DRUMPF BTFO thread

>I still don't get how they were so fucking wrong with those polls.

Polls weren't wrong. They showed Hillary winning and she won.

She has more than 1.5 million votes than Drumpf.

Drumpf was elected by a 200 years old system.

Hillary was elected by the people.

Yes. Polls are propaganda. The parties have their own internal data, which actually drives campaigns, but the shit released on TV by media orgs and universities is pure propaganda. "Look how many people agree that Hillary should be president, user. Why don't you agree with them? Why are you so wrong?"

The US is such a banana republic.

The polls weren't wrong. More people voted for Hillary.

Dead people and illegal immigrants don't count. Keep crying bitch tears you libcuck.

Sure why not?

And yet, she still lost.

People were saying they would vote for Clinton to avoid being scrutinized but voted for Trump when the time came.

>Dead people and illegal immigrants voted

Source?

They lied. They've been calling out the lies.
When you look at polls with 50+% demcrats reporting and still onky puts Hillary at 1 or 2 point favorite, she was destined to fail.

Samson option, broheim.
>If Hillary fails to win over an already divided nation at least the division will be so strong Trump will have a horrible time doing his job.
It was setup this way.

>Implying popular vote matters

It's like you're ignorant to history. No-one on the "loosing side" votes in non contested states.

The state polls were wrong. The national polls were not. The maps are made up of state polls though.

>illegal immigrants and dead people
>"elected by the people"

They refused to change it to reflect the polls after the FBI thing because it didn't jive with their feelz about what people really were going to do.

>The HuffPost model uses a stickier regression, which assumes that the populace does not swiftly change its mind on a dime about a candidate based on a bad news day. After all, one difference between pundits and regular people is that the former live on Twitter with cable news on in the background, while regular folks catch campaign developments in snippets, if at all. That makes it really, really hard for even the worst day to cause a real 6-point swing.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/nate-silver-election-forecast_us_581e1c33e4b0d9ce6fbc6f7f?

You been living under a fucking rock? washingtonexaminer.com/article/2602775

>washingtonexaminer

You probably read and believe Breitbart too, right?

Retarded drumpfshit.

over 3 million illegal votes

she tried to rig the election

it didn't work as planned

trump did the research and won

get over it, faggot

State polls are usually done by shitty companies with low budgets.

The nationwide polls were entirely accurate.

Alright now I know you're just baiting. Fuck off.

>over 3 million illegal votes

I am still waiting for a source that is not a right wing clickbait site or a random Twitter account.

CTR will continue chanting this till the end of their days.

Are you the same Serbia shill from the "DEFEND THIS Sup Forums!!" thread?

Just a remider that Hillary's husband was bombing your parents you little shit.

This should be spread more.
It will make one part of the dems cry about how even their own party keeps women down, the other part of the dems will cry racism in reaction.

The Huffington Post is pure garbage.
They are one of those things that is so deluded that just make shit up and then they actually believe it.

The primaries follow the private rules of the specific party.

The general election follows federal laws.

Spot the difference, cunt.

>This should be spread more.

But enough about your mom's legs!

i spread it on twitter but fat niggresses always laugh at the fact it is wikipedia and dismiss it

>Washingtonexaminer

Holy shit you're dumb, kid. Get a good source

user, we have around 11 million illegals and only a few states have voter ID laws. How many do you think vote? How many do you think would vote for the man who will deport them? You don't have to be a fucking rocket surgeon to work that out

States decide how they will distribute their electorate votes based on the peoples' votes.
States are free to distribute their electorate votes just like Montana and Maine.

This 1 fucking ctr faggot that says how he does this to feed his family... You're just lazy piece of shit u can find work anywhere... You work for a people who fucked up our country u have no dignity you scum...

I think HuffPo, like Slate, Salon, and yes, even Breitbart, exist solely to garner attention through controversy while raking in oodles of cash from (((advertisers)))

You still haven't killed yourself after Shillary lost?

You have to register to vote and you can only register if you are a citizen you stupid white trash cunt.

I took issue with him comparing internal rules of a private organization with federal electoral laws.

It's a retarded argument to make.

That said, primary rules are bullshit and so is the electoral college.

>cunt
You are engaging in illegal speech, turn yourself in immediately.

The polls were wrong. She didn't win. They apparently just polled people from liberal as fuck places, creating a bias that didn't show how she would fare in an election.

The only poll that was consistently correct was the LA times poll.

Maybe the fact that you think cunts are illegal is why you never get laid.

>he doesn't know how bad it is and how you can basically just say you're a citizen and they'll take your word for it
Thanks for assuming I'm white, you Slav cunt.

>The polls were wrong.

Actually, if you compare her lead in the polls with her lead in the popular vote, the numbers add up.

>The only poll that was consistently correct was the LA times poll.

Not true. Stop lying for once in your life drumpftards. Just once.

Final LA Times poll showed Drumpf winning by 3 points. He is currently losing by more than one point and her lead will grow.

Stop. Being. Delusional.

does not matter. She Conceded, she gave up, she quit, she packed her bags and went home. There is no hope for a loser that gives up like Hillary Clinton.

So keep posting that she won the popular vote, she gave up, she is a loser by Default.

>stop being delusional
ironic seeing as how Hillary STILL LOST

>She Conceded,

Much like the Brexit vote, a concession isn't legally binding.

>I am still waiting for a source that is CNN is CNN or Huffington post
Buy a gun. Load it. Put it in your mouth. Pull the trigger. If you;re still alive keep pulling the trigger. If you run empty reload it. Make sure you're fucking dead.

Admit it, if Cuckifornia was wiped off the face of the planet, Trump would've won the popular vote by at least 5mil.

>knows the rules going into the election
>loses the Electoral vote even though you know the rules
>WAHHH SHE WON YOU LOST! DRUMPF BTFO
(You)

California has the strongest economy in the US and more than 40 million citizens while you live in Alabama, fucking your sister and being poor.

God damn this still makes me so happy. Hillary thought this was her year. She deserved it after losing the DNC nomination in 2008. Now that Barack is out, her time is now.

Then Trump came out of fucking nowhere and rekked her shit after she stole the nomination from Bernie. Her time to be president, that she deserved in her mind, was stolen from her from a former at least friendly contact and business partner. All the while insulting and shitting on her reputation and track record.

Fucking makes me so happy.

They were obviously just trying to gaslight Trump supporters into not voting.

I used to live in California you cuck. It's a huge fucking shithole regardless. But hey at least it's not as big a shithole as the country you live in.

So private rules are more important than federal laws now?

>Polls weren't wrong
>Hillary lost

KEK

Okay this is just sad

HAHAHAHAHA
>shilling for free

>Was it to discourage Trump voters?
Probably. There's no other merit to excessive polling other than decreasing voter turnout; it benefits nobody concerned wih making an informed decision to already know how the election is going to turn out. Legitimacy within democracy partly comes from the uncertainty of who's going to take power: there's no point in even holding elections if it's already clear who will win. I think their plan actually backfired on the: there was no shortage of lazy, unenthusiastic Leftists who decided to stay home on election night and let everyone else make their decision for them (free-rider problem in a nutshell; some Clinton supporters got cocky, and decided that they didn't need to put in a few hours of effort to actually vote.
She won by a drop in the bucket. You wouldn't be saying that if the situation were reversed. You losers are like the losing team at a baseball game claiming that you won because you got more bases. The President isn't elected by the people, the office is decided by the states. If you don't like this broken-ass system, you should be shilling to change it instead of throwing a fit at the results.

No, and in this case they're equally shit.

Popular vote should decide the outcome in both the primaries and the general election.

...federal electoral laws which dictate that the popular vote doesn't mean shit?

It seems like you are the retard, Germoney.

>federal electoral laws which dictate that the popular vote doesn't mean shit?

As a bootlicker and slave to authoritarians, you seem to be happy with that.

Yeah she's pretty much the biggest cuck in history

I currently live in Cali. The Wealth of cali is all about the corporations located there and has nothing to do with 99% of the people living there which are primarily mexicans and chinks of some sort. If california fell into the ocean the corproations would relocate their principle place of business a few factories would relocate, the entire world would lose a HUGE amount fo food production (all republicans whos vote doesnt matter because they dont like in LA or SF) but life would go on.

>Popular vote should decide the outcome in both the primaries and the general election.

Yo do realize that if the popular voting decided the POTUS, Democrats would literally never win again, right? They rely too heavily on illegals and dead people, both of which would be stopped from voting if the popular vote system got put in place.

>3 million illegal votes
>popular vote matters

I will be your personal sex slave if Hillary gets inaugurated on January 20th

If the majority of the electorate is against the Democratic candidate, then so be it.

t. Washington Post

So what's the practical difference then?

They were trying to meme that horrid harlot into office using every means at their disposal.

In theatrical terms (((they))) broke the 4th Wall.

They even used child sacrifice and witchcraft/sex magick with an actual irl witch Marina Abromovic and disgusting harlots like Madonna and Amy Schumer.

God said NOPE.

If you really, really want to know why Trump won, watch this video.

youtube.com/shared?ci=sl_BBptpigU

Against all odds and all corruption.

The problem is democrats in america have backed themselves into a corner. Popular vote would only be allowed if voter ID was required but Dems have spend the past 50 years convincing their voter base that any form of voter ID is inherently racist

>germany

u trolling or what?

Oh look it's CTR serb who's shitting up our board even more since being ass blasted and let go from CTR and HFA.

How does it feel to be so wrong about so much kid? Feels good here.

The difference is that being the victor of the popular vote, the candidate has an actual mandate and is democratically legitimized. It reflects the will of the people, the electorate college doesn't.

More like Hillary was elected by voter fraud.

I'm all FOR abolishing the electoral college, but then the US has to go the next step and allow voting ONLY with an ID (like every decent country requires) and abolish the sanctuary city bullshit.

The electoral college exists so the states elect the president and liberal shitholes with millions of rats eating each other can't always have a majority.

I say this for the benefit of others as subhuman OP can't listen.

Tbf, I think Abramovic is just an edgy "artsy" cunt rather than the real deal. If she really is an occultist/satanist or whatever, she's a piss-poor and ineffective one.

Coming from a country where you have to show ID to vote, I'm baffled as to why this isn't the case in the States, or why a huge portion of the populace there doesn't even have some sort of ID in the first place.

They expected 2012 turnout for her and weighted the polls accordingly. They would also poll heavily democratic areas to get independents and republicans who lean left/dem. For instance, in AZ, they had one poll with 400 democrats, 150 ind, 160 rep in a state with +5% republicans to get a poll that said hillary would win the state by a wide margin of 5-9 points or so.

>It reflects the will of the people, the electorate college doesn't.

The number of electors in each state is proportional to the number of people in that state, so yes, it does reflect the will of the people.

The electoral college reflects the will of each state's people
It is unfortunate that the democrats chose not to reach out to voters outside their already controlled states but not the fault of the system

Electoral college prevents mob rule.

We need to pull out of Germany or make you start paying you yeast-swilling cuck-cow.

>give me a source!
>n-not that one...

Congratulations! You have won the "Most overused 'argument' on the internet" award!

Undocumented citizens and deceased democrats dont count

Keep grave digging for those votes

I guess we pretend it's morning November 8? Okay...

You are strange...not really Serbian, right?

Has anyone drilled down into the individual state polls?

Which ones were right, and which ones were wrong?

And were the right ones right for the right reason? I.e., was their turnout prediction accurate?

Is ai analysis of social media a reliable way to measure turnout? If yes, will it still be reliable in 2020?

>Win
>Still lose

Shillary confirmed for ultimate cuckette

Wrong.
Wyoming has a population of around 600.000 and has three electoral votes.
California has a population of around 38 million, and if we apply Wyoming's ration to California, California should have 190 electoral votes.

>Electoral college prevents mob rule.

It doesn't. If a candidate wins both the popular vote and the electoral college, how would that prevent mob rule? What does mob rule even mean?

What will be the next fashy election that polls get absolutely wrong?

Why did you link my post? I never said anything about population

>38 mil
35mil of which are either illegals or homeless wastes of space.

Because you touch yourself at night.

>California has a population of around 38 million

Sorry, I should've phrased it better.

The number of electors in each state is proportional to the number of legal citizens in those states.

Satan is a fraud, bro. The original fraud. It doesn't mean he isn't real.

Look at Kim Clement Trump prophesy, shit has come to pass.