Amerilard edubacation

>amerilard edubacation

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_(board_game)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>GOD, why don't American recognize the great contributions of the USSR in defeating Nai Germany, it triggers me so violently!

>Lel, who cares about USSR occupation

Thats... what they teach us dude

american t-rex should be behind the russians, holding food above their heads. that's literally what they did for most of the war

>france

USSR would have had a very hard time fighting Germany if it wasnt for the lend-lease support given by the US.

The US is the ultimate jew. They've been arming the enemy of their enemy for decades and then fighting them a decade later. Warmongers

Any educated American knows this.

Unless you're a retard or a dindu.

>Any educated American
who's the other one?

>what is land lease act

The Soviet's should all be pictured riding around in US halftracks, trucks and tanks. Otherwise very accurate.

Let's be realistic here. USSR did all the work against the Germans, and the US only shilled a bit for clay. Same but in reverse goes for Japan.

If, however, Germany and Japan would be able to single one out, the battle would be lost.

communis is good for breakfast
fast carbs you know

>Let's be realistic here. USSR did all the work against the Germans, and the US only shilled a bit for clay
you mean sending thousands of mongol descendants to die in the front while building tanks paid by USA?
Ok

Have someone more like this?

But Russians didn't defeat the Germans. Their winter did.

Something like 92% of the German's forces were stationed on the Eastern Front.

It's actually pretty depressing as a Canadian when you realize how underwhelming the Western front win was

Precisely this.
While I personally don't like the 'US saved the war' approach, I'd gladly take murricans gloating over ten more millions lost in an even worse war.

And winter somehow kept people of Leningrad well-fed, they didn't survive through a terrible blockade with little to no food.
Winter not only saved Moscow in 1942, but advanced into the summer, freezing everything in its path and with a light breeze turning soviet tanks into more well-refined, easier to make and better armed versions of themselves.

this was the original
mine was oc
I'll try to do more

>burgers untruthfully portray themselves as liberators of the free world

Y-you actually think t-that could happen???

Is that roast beef oven baked?

Is this the bullshit revisionist history Eurofags are being taught nowadays?

I literally was looking for that pic
Thanks based spain

THIS.

Overextended supply lines, Russia's "scorched earth" policy of controlled retreat (to leave nothing behind that could be used), and the Russian winter defeated the Germans.

1:1.8 K/D ratio, fucking shitskin

>The US is the ultimate jew.
This.

>USSR
Who said we Americans don't? Aside from the retarded masses who couldn't find Europe on the map, there are those of us intelligent enough to know it

Should be feathered.

IKR? Atom bomb and American manufacturing won it. Also Hitler being an idiot and attacking Russia. We were the only economy NOT destroyed at the end of the war.

So, the russians? Lmao, dumb yank

Brit dinosaur is too big

It's Lend-lease, fellow ameritard.

They had to invade russia

Sorry, but chickens need to stay quiet

We should have nuked those steppe mongols to oblivion

General Patton wanted to.

People still don't get that it was a team effort to defeat the nazis in the end.

Britain refused all peace offers, no matter how generous => western front stays open at all costs. Without a western front, actually doesn't look good for russia, especially Germany's clay would not get bombed for 4 years straight.

Take lend lease away: Britain would go down just like they would have in WW1 (they even got more than the USSR), again removing the western front and we'd have scenario 1 without russia even getting lend lease => fucked

Russia not shoving their population to the front by the millions: Russia fucked and no soldiers available to even use all this lend lease stuff => eastern front down.

Without that team effort, the war would have gone into favor of the Nazis.

A good book about lend lease: Russia's Life-Saver: Lend-Lease Aid to the U.S.S.R. in World War II by Albert L. Weeks.

Well over half the Luftwae was engaged in the west from 1942-5, and 75% of German
aircraft casualties were against the western Allies. Each U-boat cost 5,000,000 Marks to
build. The Germans built over 1,000. A Panther tank cost 117,000 Marks, That means
about 40,000 tanks were not built so that the Germans could wage the War of the
Atlantic. Think 40,000 panthers might have made a dierence against an unallied Russia
in the East?
Each V2 rocket cost, in labor and material, the same as 3.5 fighter planes. The Germans
launched over 3,000 V2's, the equivalent of 10500 ghter planes which could have been
used in the east. The British and Americans deployed over 20,000 heavy bombers against
the Germans, causing great destruction. What would have happened if Rommel's Africa
Corps and the 30+ German divisions in France would have been in the don bend in
fall 1942 protecting Stalingrad instead of waiting for British and American divisions to
land? What would have happened if the 400,000 troops stationed in Norway could have
helped Army Group North capture Leningrad?

And so on...

WTF French

>not an argument

It is shameful how we overestimate ourselves.

That week you guys held Singapore really did turn the tide against the Japs.

And don't forget the US helped taking Japan away from an advance against the USSR. Germany and Japan advancing on the USSR would also have not worked that well for them...

>mfw communism won in the end

Except Stalin and Hitler were like bros from 1939 to 1941, that's a real shame for us.
And it's a real shame for the West that it tolerated this shit, and didn't deal with Stalin the way they dealt with Hitler. Americans had nuclear weapons earlier than us, and if they used them right away to destroy the USSR, we would live in a much better world now. Just imagine: no Cold War shit, just a whole world united under one power

french government and most of their upper class was shit, only their middle and lower class had the spine to do shit about germany.

Americans are the niggers of the white people yeah. There are no redpilled amerispaz's

>We wuz kangs and shieeet

>Another assravaged europoor forgetting his place beneath us again.

>Except Stalin and Hitler were like bros from 1939 to 1941

But fascism IS capitalism.
IGFarben was no charity.

Nice, nice.

Post more please, I love these

>forgetting that USA singlehandedly uprooted Japan from the Pacific and knocked them out of the war which is what allowed the Soviets to turn all their attention west and not get BTFO at Moscow

It's the only one I got on my phone neighbourbro. But just look at Amerifucks desperately trying to defend americuckland. It's pretty much the same

Thanks

nice graphic, but anyone who's play Axis & Allies already knows this

Why are there so many Russian cucks on /pol?

Um cuz they were allied at first, so the good just balanced the bad, and it went into obscurity?

If you're pro-USSR, you might be the cucked one here.

Why is Rhodesia in the corner there?

I dunno about the last part, global government is a shitty idea. I mean even if you get a good leadership at first, sober or later a despot would come, either as a person or a group. I mean, isn't this obvious?

Fascism cuz I like food, but realistically capitalism isn't gonna give you fried chicken heads.

Oh whoops nvm

>What was the pacific
>what was the invasion of France

And still not accurate. Great Britain did a lot in the second world war. Even France did, even though it got occupied very fast. It's true that soviets did most of the work / dying, but it really was a world war. Most European countries participated, and many of them bled really hard. Pacific theater was also a bloody one, but in that one it's true that USA did most of the work.

COME AT ME BRO!

>USSR's dead, baby

I fucking love that game

Maybe today's fucked up education system here summarizes it that way.

I distinctly remember learning that the soviets literally smothered the nazis with their own blood.

>More raptors than T-Rexes
>Despite Nazis had more infantry during Operation Barbarossa

>britcuck edubacation

Yeah that's not due to communism... that's due to the east being racist... fucking goyim.

>migrants avoid poor shitholes

no shit. somehow I still think the best way to deal with migrants isn't to turn the entire country into a shithole

AMERILARDS BTFO BY VIETNIGGERS

Irony is, turning it into a shithole is what they are doing by importing them.....

How obvious can it get? The people leaving africa will be the reason for other africans to not do the same later. Nigger really are turning everything to shit.

russians are white niggers though, estimated to have raped 1 million woman as they came westwards. Red army is shit army

>UK
>White

>today's fucked up education
Is education really worsening everywhere? Are we just imagining or what the hell is going on? Are we unable to remember our own stupidity or are today's youth actually more ignorant than we were? Is this just a case of "today's youth is pampered and has no respect" or are we actually fucked?

>playing Axis and Allies rather than Imperial which lets you be the Jew controlling the theater from behind the scenes
Pleb taste desu senpai baka.

...I don't get it. Would someone explain please?

This is true. I drive through a West German city - I see filthy streets and buildings, walls smeared with graffiti. Coloureds and ugly unclean people everywhere. What is the point of "having a high GDP," "being wealthy," if this is the result?

Shut up, before I land leece you.

>Everything in Russia apart from Russians (oy vey remember the 10 gorrilion private ryans on the beach goy) won them the war
kek

It's called color marking the shitty genes. That landwhale could well pass as a white and upstanding citizen, so she's making sure her offspring will be color marked. That way no actual white will want to make children with them, i.e. she's removing her shitty genes from the white gene pool.

hahahaha
>wealthy banking families who surreptitiously control and exploit European governments from behind the scenes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_(board_game)

Yeah, fucking economy is the holy grail and countries are run as if they were a company. People are replaceable, doesn't matter from where they come.

We live in cultural apathy mixed with nihilism while the only thing that matters seems to be the economy. I hope we get war soon, otherwise change won't happen.... at least the needed change.

We actually hear very little about the major US contributions prior to D-day:

>Combined Bomber Offensive? Never heard of it.
>What is North Africa?
>Why would the Soviet Union need 400,000 trucks and Jeeps?

USA is the (((Arsenal of Democracy)))

Modern technology gives us so much knowledge. Not that long ago we had no idea how whales procreate. The miracle of life.

What is the USSR?

I can't seem to find it anywhere on a map.

Haven't seen a map of the US in 2016 lately?

We already did it :3

Jew confirms it. How does it feel living in a war zone surrounded by enemies when you could have come to Greatest Israel instead?

Holy shit. This should literally be a visual aid in history classes.

Nice figures. I need to archive this.

>Without a western front, actually doesn't look good for russia, especially Germany's clay would not get bombed for 4 years straight.
>and 75% of German aircraft casualties were against the western Allies

Not to mention the even bigger implicit impact here; the majority of the German fighter assets were tied down in the massive western air battles, which prevents them from allowing the Germans to fight for air superiority over Russia. If the Germans get that, then the Soviet quantity advantage becomes less impressive when they're suffering constant attrition from the air.

The Afghan-Soviet war is literally the opposite of this, but with the addition of the Soviets punching themselves in the teeth every 3 turns.