He’s going to be gay forever isn’t he?

He’s going to be gay forever isn’t he?

Yeah it’ll be cemented the next time he makes a film appearance. They’ll HAVE to bring it up and it’ll be a part of pop culture forever. The only way I can see them getting away with not doing it is if the director just straight up says Bendis is garbage.

A shame. I’m not against gay characters but changing an established character like Bobby just doesn’t sit well with me. It ultimately doesn’t matter since these characters don’t exist.

On the bright side, in a couple years they'll tone down his gayness and stop acting like its his defining character trait

>mfw replaying XMen Legends and he has the hots for Magma

fuck bendis
u
c
k

b
e
n
d
i
s

Nope.

It will be clarified as bi within the next five years. Which would have been the better way to go from the start.

Bi is the best alternative and would make since he was still a manwhore.

>Make him gay bait.
>Still don't give him a bulge.
Wake up marvel!

Well we don't know, was he MADE THAT WAY??

They should have gotten Kris Anka to design his outfit. He knows how to skank-ify men.

They'll probably retcon it back once they send the mind rapey Jean Grey back to their original timeline.

They'll have to mindwipe the original 5 and hopefully mindwipe the gay off of him as a big "Fuck You" to Bendis.

The sad thing is that Bendis used to be good. Now, his writing is the equivalent of a dog dragging it's ass across your carpet.

I seriously fear for superman.

I agree. As long as they don't give any Bat titles to him, I am fine. Once they do this, that is when I will lose faith in DC like I have already lost faith in Marvel.

>tfw Marvel shot down my idea about iceman rediscovering himself after coming out by travelling around the US in an ice cream van selling ice cream
fucking gutted senpaitachi

but gays hate bisexuals

You'd think people that are discriminated against would be more tolerant of others.

>As long as they don't give any Bat titles to him, I am fine.
guess who's gonna be the next Batman writer after King leaves?

It’s only a matter of time. Bendis is a high profile comic writer and he’s also DC exclusive. Once he’s done with Superman, where do you think he’ll go?

I would rather read that than what actually happened in his ongoing.

Nobody hates LGBT people more then other LGBT people.

Source: bi dude having to deal with insufferable gay men over time.

Think of Spider-Man. Anyone who's been through as much trauma as he has would have cracked ages ago. There's nobody in existence like him. Now think of Flamebro McGayguy, my new OC. He's into dudes but he doesn't care if they also like girls on the side, as long as his partner at the time remains faithful.
Or or or, what if. What if, Iceman and someone with Mystique's powerset hooked up. Or or or, what if he hooked up with another Bi guy.
Or how about the easy pick and have him hook up with a girl.

One way I see they could go back on it is have young Bobby actually be gay, and have adult Bobby be like "what if i used this to distract my mutantphobic parents from hating me for being a mutant, they can hate me for being gay instead which is much more manageable and also untrue making the hateful things they say hurt a bit less". You can frame it as an incredibly dumb idea. You can even add it as part of a story where it's shown that Jean Grey makes people uncomfortable and prone to bad decisions as a result of poor control over her powers. Or she's subconsciously influencing everyone to meet her expectations of them. She thinks he's a screwup so he's psychically influenced to screw up around her.

must be rough for you when you want the D

I mean Iceman's powerset specifically gives him whatever bulge he wants on his ice body.

Clearly anka's superpower.

You really think they've got the balls to say that Jean made him gay?

>You really think they've got the balls to say that Jean made him gay?
Is better than to say that Bendis make him gay because he was dating Kitty Pryde in another book, and that's what happen, hahahahahaha