It turns out humans really do need their blood after all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jAuIY58nv_k
youtube.com/watch?v=1lsn2tT5yTc
youtube.com/watch?v=2aihpnohJ4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not quite what I expected.

#1 gunna fuck shit up

I live in fear that they will attempt to do a live action version of this at some point

She's dead, Jim.

Lol at how unfazed Number 1 looks after the crazy display she just witnessed. She has this "Whatever, I'm just gonna kill you idiots" look on her face.

>2018
>kill stealing

Dear lord.

It all went better than expected!

>Nuclear powered virgin Mary
So bit underpowered then?

Yes, yes, Number 1 that's very nice but... what would Auntie Maya think of all this tomfoolery?

Speaking of our dear Auntie, wither the pursuers?

And how long till Mottom shows up?

How fucked is Incubus when Al-Yis-Un recovers?

Panel 1 Allison a cute.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=jAuIY58nv_k

Also I like how Abbadon's strategy here is to have Allison outright acknowledge that this relationship makes no sense but say fuck it and do it anyway because muh lesbian fetish.

I haven't read this comic, is that lady with the ax a bad guy?

Her eyeliner is on point, love thick lashes.

She's as holy, devoted and pure as it gets.

Someone commission Incase to do Allison and Cio lewds

That... is a surprisingly complicated question.

Right? The concept of "badguy" is kind of alien to this comic.

It really is, isnt it?

Thats what I love best about this story

laughingoscars.jpg

>Number One
Giving me fucking flashbacks from years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=1lsn2tT5yTc

That's now the voice I read #1's lines in.

not even hiding it with that weapon, huh Abby?

there's been more than enough build for something to start, give the man a chance to go some places before you accuse of lesbian fetish

She's an antagonist

But #1 is clearly holding a halberd

Our boy Oscar is gonna save their asses, calling it now

Cue music.

youtube.com/watch?v=2aihpnohJ4A

A guy runs into your house, and tries to kill your Dad. You manage to kill him! Then another guy runs in, and another - they are all hell bent on killing your Dad, who just wants to watch his stories on TV and occasionally cries because all his friends are dead.

Eventually, you barricade the house, and start killing the milkmen when they appear, just in case! Guys continue to break in and attempt to kill your Dad. Or steal his wedding ring, or old bowling trophies.

Are you a bad guy?

Only if you think really devoted nuns are "bad". She's more of just an antagonist, like said

Allison is straight!

I mean, Abbadon is not your basic webcomic artist, he is way above the tier of most folk in that category, but even still I've never seen a webcomic introduce a lesbian romance arc that actually worked well

Except all the guys breaking in who don't die eventually become your dad's caretakers.

Paz and Kat are cute

>Al-Yis-Un
Don't.

>implying Abbadon hasn't done them already

Not really. The demiurges are all quite bad.

Gotta admit seeing Allison shutting Cio down so hard is sad to watch, I'd like to see it work out for them but I also know that would piss everyone off so oh well, guess it's for the best.

>there's been more than enough build for something to start,
Not really? All we've had is that Cio is obviously sexually attracted to Allison. If all a relationship needed to make sense was the one sided attraction of one weirdo to another, Sup Forums would be swimming in pussy.

Nigga, did you miss the whole "let's try killing each other again when we're not in a hell dungeon" part?

Interaction is interaction, and Cio has done a ton of shit to help Allison out, including saving her life twice for sure, possibly 3 times

You are if you're overseeing the massive and violent institution your evil but senile dad built to fuel his compulsion by sucking resources out of every economy in existence.

Abbadon was at Emeraldcity Comic Con last weekend, anyone get to meet him?
Is he nice?

>Gotta admit seeing Allison shutting Cio down so hard
Are we reading the same comic? She outright said she was interested in continuing later. It's canon. And I say this as someone that doesn't want this relationship.

I didn't think she was serious, more like a "some other time perhaps" but the some other time is just a polite rejection.

>Interaction is interaction
brb gonna start stalking my crush, it's bound to work. Interaction is interaction after all.

>We will never see Yabalcio in all her goatbuggy goodness wearing glasses

stalking isn't interaction don't be a dick

I dont think I took it as literally as you guys but thats maybe some good new [for me] then.

Good point. I should write fanfiction about the two of us being together and show it to her instead. That'll do it.

She outright said she didn't get it but it felt nice, let's do it again sometime.

Poor Zaid's gonna wake up to find his hot stacy girlfriend he almost managed to lose his virginity with is now a white haired scarred magic drug addict wreck cuckolding him with a 4 foot tall bug-imp.

I what world does "let's do this again later" mean "fuck off dike, don't ever touch me again?"

shes like a cat/goat/bug/crab combination, its pretty cool

>Always with the goddamn lesbians making out on the holy gold piles.

I guarantee there is at least one person on this planet who'd be into that. Good luck finding them, but I'm sure there's one

>fuck off dike
Dyke. Unless Cio is really into hydrology.

>>We will never see Yabalcio in all her goatbuggy goodness
Feels bad m-

> wearing glasses
2tumblr5me

There's always someone. I doubt it's Zaid though.

A half-hearted "let's do this later" or similar with an implied "but don't call me, I'll call you" is like the standard rejection line women give.

she literally says lets do this again later

Well, she seems pretty thirsty. And I'm pretty sure she's hoping to get Allison wet.

shes dying, if she didnt like it she would just say so. but she instead says not the time, but maybe we can do this later

>Good point. I should write fanfiction about the two of us being together and show it to her instead. That'll do it.

You aren't a fictional character being written in a story by an author. If you were then that would imply there would have to be a resolution to you being pathetic. It could be you getting with her or her dying or some other thing that affects your character enough to cause a meaningful change. But if nothing comes of it, then it was time wasted in the story by mentioning it at all.

Reality =/= Fiction

>That look for scared rejection in the second panel
RIP Cio

You're not very good at reading context or body language, are you? No wonder you're getting rejected all the time.

youve not dated much have you

Context is everything, and "It's nice" as opposed to "it Was nice" makes me think she's being real

Well so far it adds nothing interesting to the comic unless you're just into lesbians. In which case fair enough. I've just seen all this before.

In real life maybe, but this is a webcomic user, she basically said "the moment we get out of here I want to feel that foot long blue tongue slithering inside of me"

No. You are just an unpleasant person.

She's even doing the flirty tuck-hair-behind-ear + bedroom eyes thing.

>long blue tongue slithering inside

holy fuck im jealous of allison now. i was before but this just made it even more real

>Wasting time on the 3D jew

Nah Cio is a shit waifu. based Yab>Cio

But Juggs...you're my waifu

>Yabalchoath will never hold both your arms and legs down with her four huge, chitinous hands as her tongue literally slides down your throat, reaching well past your collar bone by the time her lips meet yours

YOU HEARD ME

She's Nun-01.

A kiss is one of the kindest things she's experienced since starting this whole shit show of a journey, it's probably welcomed.

unf. I want to fertilize her eggs.

>A kiss is one of the kindest things she's experienced since starting this whole shit show of a journey
White Chain gave her tea. Why does White Chain never get any respect?

White Chain has openly admitted they are working against Allison and are only hanging out with her to bring her to their master and give Zaid the key, so their master can manipulate the entire universe.

Because getting no respect or credit, and still doing the right thing anyway is basically White Chain's entire character arc

See? White Chain is the only honest member of the party. Truly best girl

tbqh I prefer Yabalcio to Yabalchoath, there's just something about that stark contrast between the dark purple body and bright blue mask that works perfectly.

she doesn't really have lips

do devils even have eggs?

No, but devils are shapeshifters, so they could have whatever.

I've been following this comic off and on for the sheer fact that none of it makes sense to me and I just like looking at pretty pictures.
I thought the pure white Aryan woman with pure white hair Goddess was suppose to be following her boyfriend for that excellent hetship. Now she's... what, bi-sexual, a lesbian now flaunting and flirting with some lesbian demon-thing?

I just miss the four arms, the proportions, and the hooves. If we could have that and the blue mask it would be perfect.

>she doesn't really have lips
Yes user, yes she does

>she doesn't really have lips
Does too

She said trying to kill each other felt nice. That's not really a glowing relationship starter.

>Now she's... what, bi-sexual, a lesbian now flaunting and flirting with some lesbian demon-thing?
If this follows usual media logic she'll suddenly be a lesbian and all instances of her being attracted to men in the past will be forgotten.

>She said trying to kill each other felt nice.
She's referring to the kiss. The killing each other was a joke to ease the tension. I wish it would go somewhere different too but let's be real.

user, the entire world of K6BD was created because two gods fucked like rabbits immediately after they got bored of trying to kill each other

not to be that tumblr person, but she did schedule losing her virginity instead of getting it done the organic way...

If Cio hates her Yabalchoath persona so much, why did she keep the earrings?

The Dream of Manuul Pergam

There was a time when Manuul Pergam, Sixteenth God-Lord of the Eight Houses of Sorrow and King Errant of the Crystal Moon of Ulemek, sat in his pleasure chamber in silence. He ignored the sumptuous feasts and the delights of the flesh, for which lesser men would give all that they had and would ever have, and for three long days he simply sat and stared. On the third day, his chief love-manager Ioreth came to him and asked what troubled him so.

“One day, a gift will arrive, Ioreth my beautiful thing, and that gift will devour all that I am.”

Ioreth, who knew of his master’s dark visions and the black moods into which they drove him, did not question this pronouncement. He merely waited.

~OoO~

“They say, gorgeous Ioreth, that Hansa once was given a gift by YISUN. When Hansa unwrapped this gift, it was a diamond of unearthly beauty and delight, within which danced the flame of all-color, and which made the gods weep just to look upon it.”

“Hansa, surprised and shamed by this magnanimity, prostrated himself before YISUN. ‘Lord, I am not worthy of such a gift as this,’ he said.”

“YISUN nodded, ‘Very well,’ and the diamond was no more. And they spoke not of it, though Hansa longed to see such a thing as that once more for all of his days.”

“They say that on another day, YISUN gave onto Hansa a cursed object. A bauble of such malice and hatred that it burned the skin and choked the heart just to look upon, and made all who looked upon it tremble with terror.”

“‘Lord,’ Hands pleaded, ‘I do not deserve such a curse as this.’”

“YISUN nodded, ‘Very well,’ and the bauble was no more. And they spoke not of it, though Hansa’s dreams were never the same after this.”

user, I think you might need to reread the comic

I'm not sure we should take the mythology all that literally.

“Finally, they say, Hansa received YISUN’s final gift. It was a hat of ox-fur and daffodils with a mackeral upon its brim. Hansa took the gift but could not understand what it intended. ‘Lord, forgive me, but I do not understand the lesson you are trying to share with me.”

“YISUN looked Hansa deeply in his eyes and held them there for an aeon; Hansa found himself unable to look away. ‘You are exceptionally hard to shop for. Happy birthday.’”

~OoO~

Manuul Pergam stared darkly into the middle distance. Silence hung in the air. Ioreth waited.

“Lay with me, fragrant Ioreth,” Manuul Pergam spoke, “Make that thy last gift to me.”

“For gifts will be forbidden, in this and all other ages, so long as my name remains.”

That's because she's insecure as fuck. She's a millenial LA philosophy major. It's not like there's any reason for her to be in the closet or in denial over her sexuality. Hell, she'd probably fit in with her friends better if she was at least openly bi.

Jewelry is basically pants in Throne, she'd probably be breaking some public indecency law if she didn't wear any earrings