Does anyone else just hate this Spider-Man?

Does anyone else just hate this Spider-Man?
Like I want to see this little fag get killed.

Go back to bed Richard.

Why would Reed Richards want Peter dead?

Edgy teen detected

I meant Richard Garfield but yeah I could see Reed hating on Peter.

>>Listen here you little shit. I've been on a transdimensional vacation, and if you think of even putting a single drop of that pathetic fluid you twirl through the city on, your body will be separated onto twenty different realities. Oh, and you wouldn't die either.

Nah I like him. Honestly SM HC was one of the few Marvel Movies I actually enjoyed in a long time. I really like how grounded he is. I will be totally okay if he jobs throughout the avengers movie.

Why the fuck is Richard Garfield upset about Spider-Man?

Oh fuck my bad I meant Andrew Garfield.

>Nah I like him. Honestly SM HC was one of the few Marvel Movies I actually enjoyed in a long time.
Die

Why so triggered user? Mkvie was pretty good, and at least it wasn't boring/predictable like most Marvel movies.

I hate how needy he is. Why care for some rando civ's approval when you can shoot webs out of your ass?

>what is the entire point of his movie?

To show how Disney can make 700 million with no effort whatsoevevr

Could you at least do comparisons that don't undermine your point?

I love him. I'm gonna marry him!

I don't hate him, but I'm awfully sick of seeing britbongs cast as burger heroes. I wish all these Hollywood eurofags would just fuck off and let Americans play Americans.

>Ello

Yeah the worst was a Britbong as Superman, it's like casting an American as James Bond.

Well, US actors must be pretty shit if someone from a completely different country is better suited to play a US character.

>and at least it wasn't boring/predictable like most Marvel movies
You can't be serious. Sure, it didn't fall victim to the typical Marvel Studios formula, but the movie was still by the numbers.

Because Peter has been having an affair with Sue

Just liked that it wasn't trying to be a big epic thing. I feel like all these comicbook movies are trying to be huge avengers style epics and it's makes everything feel the same. I like that it was a grounded story about a kid just trying to be a superhero. I really hope DC does the same with the shazam movie. No big stories, just keep it nice and intimate in scale.

To be fair, Superman is a global icon that cross borders and cultures (in reality and in the DC setting), wheras Bond is actually an Bong agent.

Toby was the best Spider Man