Some poor lad fell into a 93 degrees celsius geyser in yellowstone

some poor lad fell into a 93 degrees celsius geyser in yellowstone

rt.com/usa/367417-yellowstone-geyser-death-tourist/
>A man who was dissolved in a scorching-hot acidic geyser while visiting Yellowstone National Park during the summer had been trying to find a place to bathe when he accidentally fell into the spring.
>Colin Nathaniel Scott lost his footing and fell into a Norris Geyser Basin spring, one of the oldest and hottest in the Wyoming nature reserve with temperatures around 93 degrees celsius (199 Fahrenheit)
>According to the US National Park Service, the geyser is one of the most volatile thermal areas in Yellowstone
>tfw this triggers the eruption

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/canadian-men-defend-loading-yellowstone-bison-calf-into-vehicle/
historytoday.com/richard-cavendish/soviet-union-first-moon
strawpoll.me/11680114
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some think that his sister pushed him in.

>dissolve your bro in acid geyser
>film it on your phone
damn..

video? i know there's a video

article says they haven't released it

and they won't. but maybe a super skilled hacker can get it.

thats not even boiling.
what a wuss

>93 degrees celsius
so he froze to death?

This shit happens all the time. Usually it is stupid gooks trying to pet a moose, or stupid hippies thinking that geyser=hotspring

yup

Retard 93 DEGREES CELSIUS not Fahrenheit

It is 199 FAHRENHEIT

The blood sacrifice has been paid.

Now we await Kek's avatar to spring from the very loins of the earth.

AMERICAN EDUCATION EVERYONE

I hope your joking son

>Using the metric system

top lel

I'm sure it's a bait, but I've learned not to underestimate burger education.

God, you kek people are annoying.

My friend worked at Yellowstone for a year. He said there's this one geyser that gets so hot it melts your skin on contact, like butter melting on a pan. Tourists have fallen in and died, he said. I thought he was bullshitting.

The sacrifice is done. Now we wait.

but the Apollo computers used the metric system as well as imperial

Nasa uses metric.

>mfw right now its the french that have their flag on the moon

>ywn fall into a 93 degree Kelvin geyser and instantly freeze to death
Why die, bros?

>poor lad
You don't accidentally fall into them though. You have to be being a retard to be close enough to fall in. He deserved what he got and is a good warning to other retards.

How many furlongs in an inch faggot?

Retard here. Did this guy die instantly or was he capable of feeling some kind of pain?

Where's the video?
I wanna fap.

>inb4 american education
Not all Americans have a poor education. Some of them, like this faggot right here, were just born and raised stupid.

He felt it. Some guy jumped into one of these pools to rescue his dog and he made it all the way to the hospital before dying. His last words were something like "that was dumb."

My uncle has worked as a trauma doctor across northern Ontario and Quebec for the past 20 years, and has some great stories about Asian tourists he's had to treat.

The best one was when Two slants tried handfeeding Skittles to a mama black bear and her three Cubs. The girlfriend took a flash photo while the guys hand was right in front of the mama and scared the shit out of it, resulting in a bf with half his right arm missing and a massive claw swipe down his pelvis that ripped half his dick and one testicle off.

>a fucking swede
BAHAHAHAH

What? It's not my fault people are absolutely fucking retarded and willingly place themself into a situation where death can occour, Now give me that fap material burger.

Oh it melted him from the outside in. He was most definently in pain. The pain was so great it probably caused him to lose conscienceness. Image your eyeballs being melted away.

>dick gets ripped off because gf used flash photography

Women never.

Why didn't he just swim/crawl out?

Pics or it did not happen.

Hot Acid pockets run under the fragile crust around the geyser area. You don't actually need to get close to the pool.That's why its posted every 10 feet to STAY THE FUCK ON THE BOARDWALK!

Idiots die doing stupid shit in the park, and as harsh as it is of me to say: they deserve it.

Water gets superheated underground due to the volcanic activity and being underground the water is under great pressure (hence geysers letting that pressure out) but at these high pressures water can reach temperatures exceeding 100 degrees C without boiling

Have you ever touched a pan, or maybe flat top?

You're body instinctively pulls back, but of your whole body tried to pull back and you where submerged in water... we'll you'd be quite thoroughly fucked

What a shitty way yo go out

Be careful what you ask for. Don't the Yellowstone magma chamber in to action user. It would mess up the neighborhood.

Hard to swim when the muscles in your legs are melted off

I want that video.
Please burgers video.

Here's another fun story for you.
cbsnews.com/news/canadian-men-defend-loading-yellowstone-bison-calf-into-vehicle/

Two Canadians found a baby bison, and loaded it into their car. They took it to the ranger station BECAUSE THEY WERE WORRIED ABOUT A WILD ANIMAL, IN ITS NATURAL HABITAT. Rangers tried to return it to it's mother, but had to put it down.

NOTE TO ALL CANADIANS; wild animals don't need electric blankets and hot pockets.

> Whose flag is on the moon?
Last I checked, the Soviet flag: historytoday.com/richard-cavendish/soviet-union-first-moon

How is the flag like that with the low gravity of the moon?

Someone posted a freedom of info request about this yesterday, pretty macabre read and it's got some descriptions of the accident and recovery efforts as well as pictures of the acid mud pool he fell in and his sandle.

American educashun

This. Where is the 400 pound hacker or the Russian hackers when we need them.

Some numale from Portland sacrifices his body to awaken the ancient volcano god.
We're fucked indeed.

Yellowstone needed a sacrifice to not erupt for the next few years. Its a common thing there.

I heard of a guy, Sup Forums.
Maybe he can get it, i'll email him.

>Shamash Kassam and his son told ABC News on Friday the calf approached them with its umbilical cord still attached. They put it in the back of their SUV in the belief that they were rescuing it. "We didn't have the heart to kind of just leave it there and let it suffer, you know, as the darkness descended," he said.

Look at that fucking name.

Did she pushed him as a joke?

So below boiling... goddamnit, that mustve hurt... for a really long time.

We have the sisters name and we know that the video was on an iPhone and she kept her copy of the recording, so yeah this Sup Forums so at least five 400 pound hackers will hopefully read this thread before its pruned.

VIDEO NOWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But what does this have to do with politics?

When I was 5 i ran off of the boardwalk and ran by a geyser, and started dancing.
Got yelled at by everyone.
I gave no fucks.

They were Sikhs

they were probably going to bring it back to canada to fuck it legally

Link?

I know I shouldn't but I need to read this.

>guy is walking along flat path
>falls, does a ragdoll 40 feet into acid

I'm not buying it

>bringing a dog to a place with boiling acid water

that shouldn't be allowed

Tourists in Yellowstone are absolute fucking morons. Holy shit, it's like you people that live in cities have no concept of wilderness. These retards think the park is an amusement park. Man you wanna get pissed off drive around the park and watch their dumb asses.

t. Montanan

Post boypussy.

I was assuming it was Sikhs, they haven't imported in that many rapefuges yet. Its just hilarious that its fucking foreigners, yet the title is Canadians when we know if it was white Canadians they wouldn't have done that unless they were planning on fucking it.

YOU GOTTA LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND BY JUMPING IN THE YELLOWSTONE GEYSER

RIGHT BABE?

Dying by stepping into a 93Âșc pool covering a thin crust encasing acid while my sister films it all.

What a madman.

How it went down:
>Sis, I vote Trump
>Bro, why even
>He support us, sis
>He raciss bro, I kill u
>bro is kill

Real men go wilderness camping in the back country or something, I think this is great and the world could use all the natural selection it can get these days. If the sister pushed him in that's even better, hopefully the vid gets out soon!

> geyser
GAYSER :D:D:D

I threw a penny in one and got a scoldin kek

I also saw the first bison ive ever seen and it walked majestically into the road and unloded a good 30lbs of shit infront of dozens of families and tourists. My kid brian couldn't handle

Criminally underrated

>dissolved

You don't accidentally fall into that.

chuckled, even though I shouldn't have.

you're fucking kidding me

there is no acid that just 'dissolves' you. He most likely got severe burns and died of shock/infection and the excessive heat.

they never removed his body so it's most likely dissolved by now

it's most likely

So where's the body?

>tripping on acid

kek

I'm sure the pain was unbearable.

They were "hot potting", meaning the dumbass was trying to bathe in it.

>calcium phosphate
>not getting rekt by sulfuric acid
??

One time at Mammoth Cave I was fighting imaginary monsters and I slipped on some wet clay and busted my ass in front of everyone and embarrassed my parents.

>It's safe to go in the water.

But did the dog survive?

>Two slants tried handfeeding Skittles to a mama black bear and her three Cubs
You either have balls or don't have brain to even try it.
Anyways, it's amusing how they managed to stay alive up to that point

Remember the scene from Raiders of the lost ark?

i won't be surprised if that happens, the other day i read about a woman who ran over her husband with a pickup truck after he revealed to her he'd voted trump

top kek best fucking yanks killing each other over two retards

Not all burgers are like this.

FUCK. How come everytime I hear a person die like this, there are never any gorey pics to look at?

>be american
>get disolved

underrated post

That is pretty bro tier

strawpoll.me/11680114