Does she love you 100% Sup Forums?

>men do this
>its bigoted
>women do this
>its progressive
Explain yourself liberals

God that kind of people should be put down

both kinds

Eww, reminds me of this sociopath friend I had in Highschool. "I'm being nice to you now, aren't I?"

Dumping Leftie butthurt as chemo

Degenerate.

Thanks for activating my almonds OP.

Why the fuck aren't we leading a crusade to uncuck these people instead of making fun of their faggotry? I'm tired of seeing this shit.

This is the direction we need to go in. /r9k/ cries out for help.

>I'm not yours
okay, bye then

>she
who?

Comics like this make me so warm and fuzzy.

All these people belong in the trash

Some slut tried to cuck me with this shit.
I flipped shit and called her a wage slave, made her cry and then never spoke to her again.

cucks unironically believe this.

Girl is coming to me very soon, like in 30 minutes tops
I know she has someone, but their relationship is not serious as all
I made pancakes
Should I go for kiss today or not?

tell me you gave her a proper fucking before you threw her out to the sidewalk

She was your GF and wanted to fuck another guys?

WTF THIS COMIC GAVE ME CANCER

>Make comic trying to defend your whorery
>One character makes a perfectly legit point
>Say nothing to refute it
>But look that character smiles in the last panel so I'm right :)))))))))

be the bigger man and tell the guy what's up.

If you're degenerate sleep with her first.

I can't wrap my head around it. Trump isn't anti-gay. He was never going to repeal or even try to repeal gay marriage. What more do gays want? They get medical coverage thru working partners and tax breaks for being married. What the fuck else is there that they don't already have? You got your thing, now please reduce the number of pride parades.

1. Reverse gender rolls
2. Destroy binary concept of gender
3. ????
4. FUCKING SLAANESH!

but user, thats heresy

I do not know the guy, how can I tell him anything?
I think I'll just make them break up by being obviously superior

>being this butthurt over an election that won't even affect you as LGBTQIA532432#$@#$@#$2

Well if kek wills it...

Get her phone, text him from it.

Find her on Facebook, message the guy from there.

Hillary and the media spent a year trying to villainize Trump, and liberals listened to it all. Even if it's something as irrational as "trump will execute all gays on sight", they will listen.

fuck that, I'll be the bad guy for a change
I've been alone for too long. She obviously does not care about him that much, so I will make her care about me much much more.
And I will gradually redpill her as well

You actually disgust me.
Stop enforcing womens believe that they can do whatever they want and still get away with it.
You should at least have the decency to tell the guy what an absolute cum guzzling slut his girlfriend is.

Seeing a slut i met in a club, we've been fucking every weekend for like 4 months. Gonna drop her soon, this is degenerate as fuck, i need to find wife material. This slut has probably been with 20 or more

>20 or more
If she goes clubbing she probably hooks up with a different guy every week or two.

Nah, she wouldnt have time for that since shes usually coming home to me after shes been out. But yeah could be true. Point is to not settle for such trash

If she did this shit to me, I would just ditch her and call her a commitmentphobe, just like how they are shaming men.

If she isn't committing 100% to someone she isn't worth it and is only just another damned hole to get off on as that is how she devalued herself. She wanted multiple partners, she shouldn't be surprised once men treat her as just another orifice.

Women are psychopaths and don't feel the same way we do
What women call "love" we call "like"

>looking for wife material gfs in a fucking night club

You're retarded.

>20 or more
You hooked up after meeting at a club. I hope you've been wrapping up

I don't mean currently, but before you hooked up. If she goes clubbing she's a degenerate and a frequent purveyor of cock.

absolutely, i agree. I got a big ass cognitive dissonance, on the one hand I want to get laid, on the other hand Im just perpetuating the slut culture.

lel, didnt say i was hoping to find a wife in a club. Just to get laid desu senpai. Finding a good wive is hard i think, right now im trying on tinder but its not really any good so far..

Suddenly handing over the reigns of human civilization to women after 100,000 years was probably not the best idea

no, not at all. it never was a good idea in the past either.

>being a cuck

you might as well go full pic related

But will she care about you more than the other fifty guys she fucks that you don't even know about yet?

>Luuk

They deserve each other.

>100% with you
>spend three nights a week and weekend's at Tyrone's

This is what I don't get about leftists. Why are they so fucking paralyzed with fear? If I felt like some force of evil was taking over the government that was gonna come and kill me and take away my way of life, i would turn every modicom of fear and turn it into rage, and spend as much time and energy as I could fighting it.

Even when it's someone you disagree with, standing and fighting for what you believe in is always better than hiding in fear.

if she will leave him for you what in hell makes you think she wont leave you for the next guy? its a cum dumpster, nothing more than a sex doll because thats what she decided to be

Left is conditioned to just lay down when the government does something.

Remember seeing a picture going around that read "Want government to have even more power. But won't accept that power would be used by someone they dislike" in reference to Trump's win.

Yeah, you're going to have to explain that to me

They're not just being manipulative when they say Trump is Hitler. Many of them actually believe it.

I have no pity though, they believed the media without bothering to find out for themselves.

If they literally believe Trump is hitler, why the fuck would they want to lie in bed and cry? At least the protestors and rioters are fighting for what they percieve as doing the right thing, which is respectable on some level, even if they're probably wrong.

>literal cuck-apologist shit
>name signed in hebrew
Really makes you think.

>Why are they so fucking paralyzed with fear
it's fake, they just pretend that to silence opposition. anyone who does not want to destroy the west is a racist, sexist, or whatever will shut them up.

This is good advice, its not 'all the time' but generally true.

Just fuck and dump her, no long feelings. Or just use her to feel less lonley, give her NOTHING unless she has proven that she deserves it with her choices under uncertainty.

You don't wanna know m8. Just enjoy life and let those crashing hit rock bottom.

based Trinidad and Tobago :)

These are not strong or brave people. That's why they keep voting to be coddled.

E G G D O N O R S

Romantic relationships don't work. It's completely random and unreliable, and most unions are made based on chemical attraction rather than actual personal compatibility. Everyone should just masturbate and raise their own children. It even solves the last name problem.

You got a less potato version of that?

I hate this bullshit. I almost want to live in a liberal town so I can be hated as much as I hate them.

Yup. See the key to a happy life is Amazons.

Find a quaint volleyball girl who is >6'0 and date her. Because of their own insecurities and most men being insecure about their height, tall volleyball girls usually single and seeking someone to actually appreciate them.

Just be confidant and funny and they fall into you hands and melt like butter. Then they try and take interest in stuff you like because you took interest in them.

She will love faithfully and you get the holy grail of snu snu.

Then have kids with them who will have a higher probability of being taller, stronger, athletic, and able to foot a part of their college with sports scholarships.

Amazons are the key.

And you think she won't just do the same to you when she gets bored?

poly exists so we can laugh at the men who fall for it.

Tell her she's a whore, tell her partner that he is with a whore.

I'm not confident or funny.

try being those things instead of yourself.

I don't know how.

but what would I have in common with a tall athletic woman who goes outside

I don't know how!

Kike scribble in the corner

>>no thanks

Ignore the other idiots replies.

First of all you're going for the fuck not the kiss. Second of all why the fuck are you making her pancakes, she's not your girl, all she should expect is hard dick and cheerios.

Start """watching""" a movie together, move in for the kiss. She'll try to turn you down by saying what you're doing is bad, just agree with her but keep going. If her body language tells you shes down to fuck but she's saying no don't listen to her words but her body.

However if she does turn you down and seriously tells you to stop then it's no big deal just ignore her and find another girl who will fuck you. Preferably the new girl would be hotter than her so you can rub it in her face.

start heavy lifting, get a dog and hobbies that you don't think are shameful

eat lots of red meat and plants

no sugar
no liquid jew

start running

stop drinking

stop masturbating so much

>be better than you.

You can do all that or just

>keep masturbating alot

>Women
>100% on anything
Pick one

yeah but that means no confidence and funny to get a gfwife.

Why do you need a wife when you have a hand?

you are a moron, and you will end up eating the shit you are now taking.

because a hand can't cuddle with you or make babies or any of the things you could do with another person.

Why would you touch someone who wants to participate in cucking from any position.

Moar.

But a hand wont cheat on you

>Does she l-

And who would that be?

or take away your children and half your stuff

neither will a good wife.

just find a virgin.

I don't know what it is about polyamory and shit like it, but it just triggers this deep, instinctive revulsion in me.

Not even scat fetishists bother me as much as polyamory does and I can never figure out why.

I don't care if she loves me, I know she likes my cock better than her vegan husband's.

ONLY IN AMERIKKKA

>dude name amber
wat

I feel like they wouldn't have had a problem if they tried not being a chink and not being a nigger.

They're 100% worthless

>paying to get off the bus
?

No because if she loved you she wouldn't need any other men you fucking cuckold hahahahaha

Why would you ever want to cuddle? You're just in each others way. Man up faggot, just use your pillow on till the weakness leaves your body. Just think of using an artificial womb and getting to raise your own happy healthy children.

>AMY DO YOU LUV MEEE

Girls would never love such a whiny bitch hence why shes running around fucking other guys but still using him for monetary gain and resources

If you can't pay you have to drive for an hour to pay for it.

gosh that was cringey

Kek has spoken!

apparantly that's the way things are done in ching chong land

further proof that that story is absolute bullcrap

im both when im on amphetamines