Why is it that Musclegirls in Sup Forums material are always giants...

Why is it that Musclegirls in Sup Forums material are always giants? Why has no one realized the potential of shorter muscle girls..in Sup Forums material?

It bothers me that so many comics women are built af, and there will never be actresses of the literal size and acting caliber to do them justice.

Cassandra Cain is tiny.

>No short buff scar covered asian gf

can women roid up and gain lumpy defined mass like actors can? like, even with chemical assistance?

We just need to find out what instafit thots are doing and speed that up.

Yes. The downside is that the hormone responsible for such muscle growth is also responsible for all they other masculine traits, so in time they will look like men

But what if they just did it in moderation?

Steroids will enlarge a woman's clitoris too if you're into that kind of thing

That's achievable without roiding. Granted it will take a woman much longer to get there than a man

Not ever since I saw Chyna’s clit.

Korra is pretty short

she sucked at drawing it properly, but Erica Henderson's Squirrel Girl is supposed to have a Samantha Wright sort of figure, hopefully whoever takes over as artist will try to convey that instead of just drawing her as yet another slim heroine

There's like 3 who are built, aside from ones who have nonhuman anatomy like She Hulk.

that's not moderation, look what the roids did to her hair it's deathly white

looks like a man, it should be called squirrel-man, it doesnt even look like a boy.

>Why is it that Musclegirls in Sup Forums material are always giants

Because they're the best.

as I said Henderson is not a very good artist, so have some fanart instead

I don't think people know how to scale larger than average bodies. It's the same reason fat women (and men) are always drawn like giants too.

Yes, please

Swolestacks are awesome and we clearly need more Sup Forums-related ones.