Don’t see it talked about much, What’d you think Sup Forums?

Don’t see it talked about much, What’d you think Sup Forums?

Good movie but it was retarded the way they used Hank Pym. And I need a strong independent Janet that loves sex.

YOU FUCKING FAILED, FEIGE.

Pretty good. It's a shame we didn't get Wright's version, but Peyton Reed is one of those slept-on directors who's got a stronger visual eye then you'd expect from his resume.

Felt like a more boring version of Iron Man. Didn't really care for Lang or his theif friends honestly.

This. I expected Pym, too, doing serious intellectual shit that wasn't done by Stark.

Hank Pym gets points for being a mentor character who doesn't get killed off or become the villain.

I didn't like the ex wife custody drama, especially since the wife was an unfaithful dismissive crocodile

>unfaithful

What? They were divorced.

Wasn't a good heist movie, wasn't a good cape movie, all the characters were boring and bland. Rudd is an utterly milquetoast lead, villain is a generic sociopathic suit, movie never took itself seriously or adhered to the rules it set for itself, and I don't see why they hired T.I. if he wasn't going to rap

All in all it's a solid 4/10 movie if you have nothing better to do

*barks at you*

Boring plot, alright dialogue, good performances (mostly), charming characters, creative exposition, good visually creative action scenes, choppy editing in dialogue scenes (I mostly blame the one bad performance being edited around here).
Very solid but I can't blame people who think it's bland because lots of people judge on plot first and foremost.

I enjoyed it as a departure from all the major cape shit. It’s probably my second favorite marvel film next to winter soldier.

She could of been a little more supportive. I mean did she really end it all because he tried to expose a corrupt business? Even the villain was more understanding than her. Couldn't she at least believe his side? Seems like all she cared about was having a breadwinner. What happens if the cop gets handicapped or sick? Divorce again???

It's aight.

Better/on the same level as Black Panther.

>Don’t see it talked about much
Because there's nothing to talk about, just another generic MCU filler movie.

>What happens if the cop gets handicapped or sick? Divorce again???
Of course. The real tragedy is how much power the courts gave her. Literal murderers have more rights than he had.

Yep, you'll be saying the same thing about Black Panther in a couple of months next too after people stop wanking about its box office numbers (the only thing the film has going for it).

Good and overall forgettable.

Hated it, felt very boring and by the numbers, was relased at a time where marvel was really starting to go down hill. Now the only good movies they made in the past 3 years are guardians 2 and blck panther

best marvel villain in my opinion

this isnt real, is it?

Wait for the sequel.

But it was never just a heist.

This is a retarded lowest common denominator argument

We live in an age where the most retarded articles with the most baiting titles will get the most attention because it generates a reaction.

ANTS

Best MCU film

It was fun