Hawkman Movie?

manabyte.com/2018/03/rumor-is-warner-considering-a-hawkman-hawkgirl-movie/

twitter.com/elmayimbe/status/972244305338253312

Seems like rumors are starting to spread about DC/WB developing a Hawkman & Hawkgirl film.

But will they do Katar or Cater?

If Shazam is successful then I could see them doing Carter Hall along with other superheroes of Egyptian origin (such as Dr Fate).

He's a Geoff Johns favorite. Chances are high

So let me get this straight; WB can't do a simple plot featuring Batman and Superman, and yet they want to tackle Hawkman's clusterfuck of a backstory?

Can we get a Kamandi movie instead of these losers?

They're taking the wrong lessons from Wonder Woman. Casuals didn't really know her origin they just knew she existed so they probably think that's why they were judged less and had better reviews and box office performance.

Now they'll probably try developing movies for characters the casuals don't fully know. The Booster Gold movie is also reportedly back in development.

What's it gonna be, Indiana Jones or GoTG?

Aliens trapped in a cycle of reincarnation. There you go, origin story, explanation of powers, whatever else you need, aliens + magic. Chariots of the Gods/Stargate meets Indiana Jones. It's not like superhero movies don't simplify and alter backstory elements all the time.

hawkman beating the shit out of people and giving no fucks would moisten my mangina

Frankly the more the Hawks steal from Stargate the better, be it movie or book.

Like Busiek said Katar is cool but he doesn't make much sense,
So Carter

shit taste

Both

hawkman will be black because he is egyptian

Since Geoff Johns is in charge, it will be Carter and it will be Johns' version as well.

who gives a fuck it's DC so it's going to be shit

Cue Birdman jokes.

I recently read book one from Johns', and it was a slog to get through. I don't get how people like that version.

Huh
Maybe this is why the Suicide Squad movie took place in Midway City

Is their a Hawkman reading rec list

>inb4 ends with Rann Thangaor War movie

Granted that would mean introducing Adam Strange, Capt. Comet, Omega Men, Vril Dox, Darkfire, and green lanterns.

I make no guarantees of quality