Comics aren't flawless, they're a work in progress. They've got dents and they've got quirks...

Comics aren't flawless, they're a work in progress. They've got dents and they've got quirks, but it's their flaws that make them work. Yeah.

would rape you but too tired

What about when a work in progress is over 50% awful with no signs of improvement

Gordon stop this

Honestly, even Quesada's art was pretty jank at times in OMD.

aint no gordon

is all user here bebbeh

What's so bad about this comic book?! Is it just shippers angry?!

>Comics aren't flawless
Ahem.

Great comic almost ruined by outragefags.

Remember how Spider-Man's status quo has been horrible ever since OMD dropped?,

Here come the contrarians.

No

Posts from shills don't count

Is a shill just anyone who disagrees?

No, they're also contrarians.

So all shills are contrarians? This is getting confusing.

Did quesada say that on that recent bullshit interview? Sounds like his brand of stupid, calling "a series of permanent massive purposeful fuckups" just "dents an quirks".

Not exactly, but remember how it had been shit for a few years before that too?

>the comic that dropped asm from batman levels of sales to the mediocre mess it is now

I know the triple shipping also hurt it but this is the comic that started the bleeding.

A pal of mine dropped it during the Iron Spider thing, and he had been a huge fan for like 2 decades. And that's because he somehow stuck around for Sins Past and The Other.

Good post, /mlp/.

whats going on with that spiderman? it looks like all the bones in his body are broken

IIRC Mary Jane beat the shit out of him because she was possessed by Venom

It's not flawless. I, for one, could never see the appeal of the famous image where Batman hits Superman. This partucalr panel never really looked that dinamic to me, more like someone took two clay figures and put them in this weird artificial pose, like Batman's fist does not even look like it's hitting Supes' face, more like it's gliding along the side of it. Probably because Miller's art is so damn messy.

It is pretty ugly

I think its the context of the scene that makes it dynamic. at least it does for me

His shoes make no sense, that's the kind of thing I used to draw when I was a kid cause it only made sense to me as a kid
>if the bottom of his shoes have spikes, he can make people bleed with his kicks!

You're tellin' me, I love this shit despite its "flaws"

Attached: Maximum-Carnage (1).jpg (607x912, 590K)

OMD was a necessary evil and given the fact that it's been 10 years and obviously won't be undone, it's high time you guys moved on.

t. shill

Get over yourself and stop whining about a comic book story from a decade ago buddy, it's a bad look

Animated movie was better

Go to bed quesada

I fucking hate you quesadilla, so fucking much.

t. shill not denying he's a shill

Could you be any more immature?

>could you be any more immature?
Yeah, I could be you

Stop shouting goddamn.

Don't forget how he made Peter look like him on several occasions. Just several pounds lighter.

Attached: ASM_638_0007.jpg (1280x1996, 967K)

Still haven't picked up a spiderman book since this happened. Fuck marvel editorial. And fuck comics need to always reset status quo. I can't even enjoy my favourite character venom being back cause I liked the old status quo a little more and would have preferred the new over abandoning years of plot and character development

Clone saga through carnage shenanigans was the last real time Spider-Man was fun to read eventwise. Has there been any decent events in the last decade outside of I guess spider island?

Not really. Spider-Island was the last "good" one, Superior the last "half-good" one.

I heard the Gauntlet and Grim Hunt were good. Surprise, surprise, neither of them were written by Slott.

>remember how it was shit for a couple of years before too
Yes. Because it was being actively ruined
Bynthe same people who made this happen
Only because they didn't like the this status quo

Grim Hunt is okay. It relies too much of Peter somehow being easily distracted by Deadpool to not notice that Mattie got fucking kidnapped. Also his outfit from the What If? of killing Kraven there is retarded and ugly when they already gave him one in the story itself.

Speaking of clones what the fuck is the current goings on of kaine and Ben? I avoided nu-ben entirely cause him existing is just insulting. But I kinda liked kaine since spider island and minimum carnage

>Liked
>Minimum Carnage
Good god why? It's one of the worst parts of Scarlet Spider outside of the crossovers like Superior Team-Up.

Cause it was a book about venom and Cain trying to stop carnage from ending the world by killing a rave of tiny people and destroying their world. It was a dumb book.that I had fun reading. That didn't offend me visually, no out of character moments or choices and didn't slap me in the face with retcons. I have a pretty low bar for comics these days if I am to get any enjoyment out of them

Well, you better start touching it now. PAD does everything to undo a clone conspiracy shitshow but nobody appreciates it because of the book starting where clone conspiracy left off, and it is on the verge of cancellation.