As much as I don't like this season of South Park, it does bring up a really good point

As much as I don't like this season of South Park, it does bring up a really good point.

>"Because you see, PC Principal, you helped create me. You insisted that I was a bigot...that I was an intolerant relic leftover from another time. But now I am your president."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic
vimeo.com/189380722
youtu.be/6CmzT4OV-w0.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SO SUCK MY DICK!!!!! HAHAHAAHAHA

>Wait a minute! Nobody gets in my head, you limey bitch! Are you insulting me?! Stop wasting my time, 'cause I'll have you here on a plane in five hours sucking my dick!

...so Mr Garrison's gonna be the president for the next four years now?

Yeah, South Park has sucked since around episode 10, but now I'm watching them again, because their portrait of the Danish is hilarious.

And, yeah, I think they are doing a good job of ridiculing Trump and Hillary, feminism, PC and other political movements.

i miss when south park was just random episodes of the boys doing shit
not a whole season of the same fucking plot line like a soap opera

everyone does user, everone does.

>...so Mr Garrison's gonna be the president for the next eight years now?
ftfy

I have loved South Park for years now; their red pills about jews have kept me laughing for a long time. But now, it's not about that, it's the same media brainwashing as every other channel, and it's been around for only really this season, everything has become unfunny after the introduction to these "member berries." Which is honestly implying that old things are not as good as new things. It's a clear message against conservatives, and offensive to me. They used to not care about being politically incorrect, but now they are shifting toward it at great pace.

IMHO they should have killed the series. You have to reinvent yourself, otherwise it becomes stale, and what they have invented now is decent or below.

It's a shame that they're setting up Cartman and Heidi to fail

What caused Butters to switch anyway?

'member when South park wasn't such a politically charged clusterfuck of a show. And only mildly brushed on modern day culture in its episodes instead of a constant stream of edgy centrist bs?

The whole continuity thing was a refreshing idea at first, but I think they've milked the damn concept dry. They clearly had no plans for Trump actually winning the election and it's completely derailed the plot (which was already pretty boring to begin with).

I just don't think they're cut out for continuous season long story arcs.

Remember when it was revealed Hillary actively had her secret media contacts shilling for Trump because she thought he would be easiest to defeat?

The first episodes of this new season were pretty shit, but the newest one was pretty good. I laughed at some parts.

South Park took Trumps win pretty hard it seems

fuck 'em

Bill raped him

And how does this not shit on Trump and is not what every shitty comedian says?

Such an awful irrelevant show.

Old South Park would have done something like this if it was uncucked:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic

OOOH I MEMBER

In the primaries yes.

Wonder when they are actually going to show Trump next time. Not just this main guy dressed like him.

This was the logical outcome of the PC policies and bullying that were exposed last season.

It's the ultimate irony that the creators didn't see this coming. You couldn't write a better example of literary catharsis. If Trey and Matt truly thought Hillary was going to win, then they have been exposed as hack frauds.

I noticed a trend among leftist intellectuals, real intellectuals and not "intellectuals". They are good at social phenomena, but fail to predict the progression of that phenomena. I was similarly surprised that the Idiocracy creator came out against Trump. Idiocracy's theme of welfare policies causing evolutionary degeneration is a perfect model of the failure of leftism. And ffs, the plot was resolved when the protagonist realized he needed to talk down to the level that even idiots could understand- which is exactly what Trump did.

>...so Mr Garrison's gonna be the emperor forever now?
ftfy

Once you have a recognisable brand you can get easy sheckles from the goyim.

>Trump is a racist meme

Is illegal immigrant a race?

What is south park?

>but fail to predict the progression of that phenomena
The thing is that people can take in a lot of bullshit, so sometimes the pendulum takes a while to swing back. Predicting when the silent majority has had enough bullshit isn't simple.

They already did, he was the leader of Canada and built a wall between them and US

>it does bring up a really good point
THEY FUCKING NAILED IT

SJWs CREATED THE ALT-RIGHT WITH THEIR INSUFFERABLE BULLSHIT

SOUTH PARK EVEN HAS TO ACKNOWLEDGE IT

>Is illegal immigrant a race?

Are you whitesplaining at me right now?!!?!!!

I thought the season was bretty good desu, though it was definately missing those laugh out loud moments.

Matt is, after all, a jew

sjw may even revive real fascism and even real nazism if they continue on the same line.

>episode 10

So what, you watched almost the first season, then there is 19 or do bad ones, and the last one.

So all of those are shit?

Fucking leafs are retarded.

this show hasnt been good for like 10 years

It is true. South Parks creators maybe unironically be cucks and jewish, but they still spill some truth.

vimeo.com/189380722

He also said in an interview that he is the biggest supporter of capitalism.
This, and my general impression of him, tells me that the jew is strong in him.

>danish
>a leaf

Fucking swedes got too much bull semen in their brain

>ironing a wool sweater

stupid whore

Someone who constantly fucked up as bad as her definitely doesn't belong in the white house. Her entire career has been fuckup after fuckup.

They did. Mr. Garrison fucked him to death.

Member the`" Death Camp of tolerance" i member

fuck south park and fuck colorado liberals

Nah, I watched some episodes from season 10 and up, but not many. I felt continually disappointed, so I just stopped at some point.

I'm sorry for you anger, Sven, and I know that the political situation is tough in Sweden. I'm here for you - let it all out.

It doesn't help that they planned the season for Hillary winning and now they are scrambling to change things.

------- I M P O R T A N T -----------

No. The left is trying to reason away Trump by saying "normal white people are angered at being screamed at being racist", so we need to be rational and bring them on side. This explanation would have been timely 5 years ago but the world has changed now and we genuinely support many of Trump's policies, he isn't just a protest vote.

Instead now white people, and people with a commitment to western civilization, are beginning to see a co-ordinated attack on the white race and the culture we have built. So we have elected a leader who will defend us, and we plan on strongholding against our intended replacement by muslims and blacks. The left won't confront this because they dont even want to type that there is an global, intentional attempt to eliminate whites, so instead they have dragged their feet to an explanation long out of date.

Pic related - gives me a boner so hard i might honestly die

South park is best now if you just wait until the season is over and watch it in one big chunk. Seasons are just one ridiculously long episode now.

It doesn't take any "intellect" to just observe what is going on around you.

>when you run for president you dick get soooo dry
>do you know a cure for a really dry dick? Saliva

Good job, do what your father says.

I'd like to "iron" her "wool sweater" anytime she wants, if you know what I mean.
Am I right famalam?

Am

If people didn't want trump nor hillary they would have voted stein or aleppo

Not saying non did but trump won, not because of pity votes, he won because his message resonated with people

stop this stupid shit, you're only minimizing your own opinion and views by agreeing with it

That was Canadian Trump, not our Trump.

>traditionalism is bad and gets in the way of progress

Is there a bigger blue pill?

>Not those stormtroopers

mfw

THIS!

i was thinking that too that is what we've been saying

Cartman is getting cucked

Butters became an unapologetic alpha who was about to be swimming in pussy. Matt and Trey couldn't let that happen.

Gone from my favourite thing on TV to my most hated.

No fuck that, I love the social commentary stuff. Although, I prefer the one off stuff, not season long continuities.

You do realise the TEAM AMERICA FUCK YEAH-songs and similiar were making fun of the Bush-adminstration and "patriots" of America?

No, I don't member. The earliest season is already balls-deep into Iraq war and everything. You know, the entire setting is supposed to be a political satire - South Park is a redneck-town where a closet homosexual like Mr.Garrison doesn't just hides his homosexuality but overcompensates and becomes an open homophobe?

>worried about getting doxxed
It only has power over you if you let them have power over you.

Try grabbing life by the pussy.

>Oh you don't like getting cucked? What are you some kind of alpha?
>haha I bet you feel pretty silly right now

It's like they're saying what we're thinking.

>It's a clear message against conservatives, and offensive to me. They used to not care about being politically incorrect, but now they are shifting toward it at great pace.

>I'm offended! I only like it when they don't make fun of me!

kys tumblrina

if anything this season they were prophetic about Trump winning and conservativism becoming mainstream again.

Jared Diamond was right.

Fuck white people.

Member Donald Trump?

TWO TERM TRUMP
TTT TWO TERM TRUMP
TTT TWO TERM TRUMP
TTT

Ironing a wool sweater....

She's lucky she is well-endowed because she doesn't have much else going for her.

She even tried to have Illinois move their primary to a later date so that the more moderate GoP contenders wouldn't be able to hold on to relevance due to a win there. The hubris on this bitch is staggering.

They really fucked up by not having Ted Cruz drawn as a Canadian open for Mr. Garrison instead of Newt.

They didn't listen to their own lesson.

they always made fun of current issues, that was its whole thing. I dont like the plotline either but this really isn't much different.

I can't believe they managed to make member berries funny again

The season's fine. They hit both sides with Garrison but you fucking thin-skinned faggots infesting the Sup Forums watch thread flip shit every time they make a Trump joke.

member when southpark was good?

>Matt Stoneinheimershekelesteinbergerfield

His real name.

>the first half of the season was gold
>Second half is shit
Sup Forums fails to see the irony here

i have no issues with them making fun of trump or my politics. i have issues with the show being fucking terrible now

Yeah! I 'member!

why didn't they make that the underlying theme instead of MUH MEMBER BERRIES, it would've been spiritual sequel to the previous season

actually... i'll tell you why, they thought Trump wasn't even going to win

>What caused Butters to switch anyway?

Butters switching falls in line with one of my favorite themes of this season that also extends back to last season sort of, which is the true motives behind allies of social justice.

Butters switched because Bill Clinton told him that women were going to get payback world wide by locking all men in an underground semen milking chamber. Bill Clinton believes that the only way to avoid this is to keep their heads low and start kissing women's asses which is why he started the gentlemen's club to change the boy's behavior for the sole purpose of avoiding the girl's retribution. Butters listens and is now terrified which causes him to go to SpaceX thinking he can get to Mars while kissing up to Heidi.

Carman has a character development that is similar. He changed because PC Principal beat him within an inch of his life back in season 19 and aside from a bout of power abuse through Yelp he has been straight as an arrow since. He preached how funny women are and how the new Ghostbusters was great only to have his true feelings about the movie (and women) revealed in his email to Butters which is about to be revealed through TrollTrace. The kicker is that Carman is now a changed man ever since Heidi and his first moment of intamacy with a woman. It took a carrot AND the stick to get him to where he is now but his past is catching up with him.

It shows that Social Justice is rooted in fear. The nu males and cucks don't necessarily love the minorities and downtrodden, but are afraid of them because they fear and uprising and the know they are not strong enough physically or mentally to win. Like our man Louis C.K. realizes youtu.be/6CmzT4OV-w0. @1:40

>pic sort of related

>i'll tell you why, they thought Trump wasn't even going to win

That much is obvious

no. south park now with Reality crashing parties of elitary bigots is much more hilarious than cartman getting anally abused by aliens.

He doesn't kiss up to Heidi. He's just a nice person removed from all of this.
Like he genuinely thinks some women are funny.

>Like he genuinely thinks some women are funny.

Bullshit. In his first encounter at SpaceX he kept reminding the both of them how he was a changed man. He wants them tonknow he changed for obvious reasons. And he wasn't swept up in this storm, he took it to the next level. His Canadian GF broke up with him and got all the boys to whip out their dicks in retaliation.

Did I say "death camps"? I meant "happy camps"!

Are you fucking retarded?

each episode is made the same week that it airs. Theres a documentary about it. Some times its literally made hours before it goes on tv.

Tradition only hampers progress, all established form of interaction, both private and public, should be abolished

Yeah that is more important than the exorcist member berries, the flood into the white house of the shining elevator of member berries and the "people wanna member they're going to member" mafia berry

hillary won the popular vote tho

watch yourself, sounds like you are triggered pal

>Have people illegally vote for you in the millions
>Say you won the vote by only using examples of counted votes, not votes cast

Trump won the popular vote, even after brown people, like you, illegally voted

>things that don't exist
The post

Haven't caught up on this yet because I've stopped caring.

So, basically, they made it a satire of the media, or what?

>edgy centrist

Kek.

>>"Because you see, PC Principal, you helped create me. You insisted that I was a bigot...that I was an intolerant relic leftover from another time. But now I am your president."

yup

They even made it anti-brexit, i hope trey and matt get raped for selling out...

source plz