Should younger men go for older women to counter the slut culture we live in?

Should younger men go for older women to counter the slut culture we live in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=10WgFK0YQhI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. You're used goods. Now go away.

>Should younger men go for women who either can no longer have children or are at higher risk for producing children with serious health defects?

No.

NO

i enjoy railing some milfs, if they're good. i don't take trash. only clean good quality milf.

No. Young wombs have the best odds of producing multiple viable offspring.

Hell, I'd go for any woman that would reward me with sex.

Problem is, there aren't any. Tindr is a sham, just another way women get men to move furniture and fix their plumbing by promising sex they never deliver.

Spotted the 100% genuwine faggets who don't deserve mommies' love.

I've done this twice, actually.

She just turned 33 and I'm almost 26.

Excellent sex; no young adult bullshit; would recommend.

I did the same thing, same ages. Shit was tight.

Yes

Absolutely no. I'd never suggest any guy date a woman that was more than 2 or 3 years older than him. Even then....

Once women hit a certain age they shouldn't be having kids, it can result in birth defects, and depending on how many kids they've had it can be lethal to mother and child.

>"Oh,you're Mark's friend....come in ;).He'll be home any minute.Why don't you tell me a little bit more about yourself :) :p "
How do you react?

Uh, no that would be rewarding it not countering it

If by go for you mean bang casually then yes.

The older women are equally sluts, just looking to get hitched before their remaining looks fade away for good.

you virgins never had an old bitch. its awful.
they complain more and their cunts are huge.

*unzips dick*

I want a rich older woman to support my NEET lifestyle.

"Pussy ages like bread, not like wine"
youtube.com/watch?v=10WgFK0YQhI

They try so hard tho

Where to meet them/how to make the moves?

at
18-28
women have a peak in fertility,
so no

>y-yes mommy...i mean maam

MILF's at 30-40 are the best. Don't like girls my age.

I used to be like this. Your issue is that you think somehow get refined or change when they age.
Bad news though, they don't. You'll still have nothing in common with them.

No any woman over 28 is worthless they know this that is why they are bitter

If they are interested in younger males and not in their offspring/husband/partner, probably they are a product of that slut culture..

By picking up those that have hit the wall you're just encouraging the cycle of slut it up then grab a beta

LEL, posting in incognito makes you a burger?

OP here,let me try.

Nope.

Not all leafs are faggots

I wish I had a MILF gf. Shame I'm a shy virgin.

I just find them much easier to talk to and more relaxed. Women my age (20) just seem arrogant and cold.

>He actually moved furniture

>Should younger men go for older women to counter the slut culture we live in?
How old do you think you'd have to go to escape slut-culture?
Fucking hippies were sluts, and that's , presuming a 15 year old at the time, someone born circa 1950, so you'd need to go further back.

You'd need a younger woman who was raised right

>counter
That's literally what the slut culture wants to accomplish.

Not all of us want kids though

Nice. Pics pls?

No, because old F/ young M is fucked up.

plus their eggs are useless by then

slut culture exists because feminism, and feminism existss because nu males and white knights

Make Men Great Again

Make Women Great Again

also, Gen X are massive whores anyway

Older women are redpilled, so yes.

Jesus those are nice.

tinder is alright, but you have to play it right.

fpbp

I ain't fapping to 3DPD today Satan, my faith shall not waver

Found the older woman.

Beta men don't deserve sex though

Older women are the real red pill. I'm 26 but I routinely hook up with girls in their 30s and 40s. I hook up with girls my age and younger girls too, but those older women are something special. They know how to be cool and to have conversations a lot better and they know how to please you better.

Cougars are sexy as hell I love a plump and thick 40 year old that's desperate for some young buck fucking her. Nothing comes close to the satisfaction you get from plugging those desperate and horny older women.

>wants to counter slut culture

>willingly hooks up with a used up old slut

Explain this to me. At least the young ones have hot bodies and tight pussies.

You're an idiot.

is that Eva Notty?

cunt

This user knows whats up.

Settle down spaz

Truth. Argie there may be hope for you yet

t. virgin

No, biologically it makes no sense due to the fact that women are unable to produce viable offspring ~40.

She's 55

You're uncircumcised bro???

Only desperate men hook up with older women

>is that Eva Notty?
Yes.

I'm 20 and dating a 27 year old

Yes to fucking, no to actually dating, I'd be fucking embarrassed to be seen with a woman noticeably older than me.

>implying older women who go for younger guys aren't sluts

Why? I'll be fucking proud.

Older, professional women aren't as autistic as the average 20-something girl who can't make conversation if her life depended on it.

No, Stacy, most men don't really care about how wasted you get every weekend with your besties.

Hello new friend!

21 dating 29 with a 20 year old body.

>brown eyes
3/10

not eva notty, eva notty has disgusting scars on her tits from her implants

>"is that your mom user?"

it's not the age, it's the personality...

I'm jealous lads

>should betas let hypergamus bitches continue riding the cock carousel well past 25?

Yeah!

Women deserve validation and their pick of men well into old age!

No more wall hitting

No more consequences for slutting

Just feeling as attractive as when she was 17

Lol no. A cougar does not go after weak beta males or desperate kids. They are old and mature and they know what they need and have a honed eye for picking out the enlightened bucks. Cougars themselves are only attracted to redpilled people. Betas are afraid of cougars and can't handle their experience and wisdom.

Nobody bats an eye when men date younger women.

Who fucking cares user

Ok I live across the street from the most popular bar in my suburb town. I am friends with all the bartenders and waitresses since I go there mon-thurs late at night to have a few drinks and come back home to crash out. On Fridays they have a shitty 80s-90s cover band come in and play songs and the place fills up with 30-40-50yr old divorcees and milfs out on a girl's night out. You will not believe with the social proof I have with all my friends that work there how slutty these older fuck sluts can be. I've fucked so many married milfs from there that honestly I'm over it. Mentally they are still the same roastie sluts they were in their 20s but they've had their kids and they know they're financially secure no matter what cuz of this. I've gotten so many blowjobs in the parking lot and brought so many back to my house. They always insist on using a condom not for pregnancy but they don't want to get an std and have to explain that to their husbands. They're fun but really its almost always a one night stand. Divorcee's like to fuck a younger guy but they won't branch swing over to one, however good god they love feeling like they've still got it. Find the local bar like mine and I guarantee you can get a milf tonight. Friday night is prime milf hunting time.

Smash and dash at best. Anything more serious is a recipe for disaster desu.

I'd nigel her alright

I feel bad for UK guys. Most UK women are really ugly but they're still incredibly bitchy and full of themselves. Get an American girl. Most of them are a little less vain than UK girls and twice as good looking.

It's like being seen with a fatty, I'd happily fuck a fat chick if everything was in the right place and the face was half decent. But I sure as fuck wouldn't show her off.

Older bitches are still sluts, user, just older sluts...

>Nobody bats an eye when men date younger women.

Why would they? Who wants wrinkly used goods at any age?

What's a used-up cumrag got to offer a young man?

TWEN-T-EEEEEE

lmao RIP Mr.P

Older women for pleasure, younger women for reproduction.

They're still sluts, just older.

And you can only fuck them if you're hot. Money is a plus, but you have to be hot.

>a little less vain than UK girls and twice as good looking.

And at only three times the weight whats not to love

All young people are terrible relationship material. It's more desperate to try to date in your 20s.

GIBS

If she's divorced I guess

Because it's natural

Younger women are objectively more attractive, fertile, friendly, and have less sex partners

Men will ALWAYS pick a younger woman

FFS why do you think busted hags hate young girls so much?

It's a living reminder that their days of being valuable are ogre

Cougars are awesome. They'll bake you a pie after you bake that pie nom sayin?

Pick one faggots

I thought American women were even more stuck up?

You can control fat. You can't control ageing.

There's still an age gap no matter which way it goes. Personal preference

Fucking chad ree

I always do. They're mature, faithful, loyal, happy to be in a relationship and wanted by someone, know they can't do better, ready to settle down, their eyes don't wander, very experienced, motherly and like to cook clean and stuff, and you can cum in them without having to worry about anything. MILFs are great honestly.

Nope

Young women are the most valued product in the dating market, bar none

right

For just fucking. Left

For building a life. Right

Kinda like politics.

Left

>attractive
that's subjective
>fertile
don't want kids so I couldn't care less
>friendly
hahaha young women in the west are the biggest cunts on earth
>less sex partners
i'll give you that

>FFS why do you think busted hags hate young girls so much?

Do they?

Can't believe i'm saying this but sweet Jesus that's HOT