There's Americans on here that actually think the 2nd amendment means they can own an assault rifle

Top kek
How small does your penis have to be to want to own one of these compensators.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BRQqieimwLQ
guns.com/2015/08/25/want-to-buy-a-tank/
youtube.com/watch?v=aDWVYYJN_2Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

10,000 deaths?

So 0.0000001% of the USA population?

Also I'm curious as to the race of the people doing the killings....hmmm...

the anti-gun argument has always been a losing one and every pro-gun control point has been debunked but I appreciate your unoriginal attempt at a b8 thread

Who gives a fuck? Deal with the criminals behind the guns not the guns themselves.

Most assault rifles don't have compensators on them, noguns.

GOD BLESS AMERICA.

But you can, just talk to the ATF and fill out a form and BOOM you have an automatic.

How many deaths do handguns prevent annually? Is it even possible to measure this?

I bet almost if not more then half are suicides. Kys anti gun fag. Shall not infringe

>American maths

It's not, because those don't get counted.

I know right? drumpftards Seem to forget the words WELL. REGULATED.
They say "ohhhhh but regulated used to mean working!"

USED. TO.

Now it means the government can REGULATE what guns you can have.
"Waaaaaahhhhhh!!!! Why can't I have the same military weapons as the government?!? Wahhhh! Why can't I have a gun capable of killing hundreds of minorities in mere seconds!"

Stfu fuckboys

>German englishes

Have fun getting assfucked for breadcrumbs in the camps user...

Guns in America are a RIPCORD to be pulled only if the country is in freefall...

Oh,and population control of the lower IQ sections of society.

Now fuqqoutta here u liberal turdburglar.

Actually its roughly 30k annually where 20k of those deaths are suicides. I'm actually surprised this image didn't pull them in.

An assault rifle is a rifle chambered for an intermediate round which is capable of automatic fire.

Assault rifles are not legal in the US.

I see, there is no good cherry eating with you.

Well not true, just very expensive to own.

what is the biggest thing an American can legally own. If they had the funds, could an American citizen own a tank with live ammunition?

U can eat my cherry anytime bby

can't tell if that image is real or satire

youtube.com/watch?v=BRQqieimwLQ

I'm not including the ones that grandfathered the ban.

semi-automatic =/= assault rifle

you can own assault weapons. it just requires a hefty tax, extra background checks and shit.

Yep.

All right, I was just commenting, no problems here m90

Wat. Isn't that a destructive device and totally not okay

Assault Rifle. "Assault Weapon" is some arbitrary word flung about to describe any rifle with an ounce of black plastic on it.

what people don't understand is that gun grabbers and fascists just don't stop. If guns didn't exist they'd put restrictions how how long a sword you could own or weather or not it could be serrated.

My freedom > your life

Also why the fuck does it cost 1000 dollars more to obtain a Tavor in Canada than in the US? Is that just because the Jews make them.

>tfw you're going to a gun store to shop for rifles today.

Feels good man.

guns.com/2015/08/25/want-to-buy-a-tank/
Fill out the paperwork and it's yours.

Because none of those other countries have spics or niggers.

You need 0.5" Extra barrel to be categorized as non restricted? That's going to cost you 1000 dollars.

That article is literally about buying a tank without a functional gun.

I would think a tank would be classified as a Class III Destructive Device. The tank would be a Large Bore Firearm and the shells would be considered Explosive Ordinance. There is a permitting process, but it is lengthy and expensive.

Cool, first one I pulled up, if you want to get off your lazy ass and learn something then google buying one with a functional gun. We live in the age of high speed internet, fucking act like it.

Who gives a shit. Freedom is dangerous. I'll take threat of gunfire over losing my ability to defend myself against niggers and government everyday.

sage this shit

looks bettter bald desu

I need my guns to kill niggers mate, they're dangerous

There's no need to get all upset like you are now, love. I really don't care enough.

ain't happenin'

sage

Gun control bait threads are fun though. You get to watch liberals composure fall apart as they slowly realize they don't know fuck all about what they are talking about.

>Fucking this
Its insane to me that people who not fuck all about firearms think they are entitled to an opinion on them

>Maths
fucking bong spelling

Oi, bin that knife!

Not upset, just tired of spoonfeeding societal rejects.

But I haven't been exiled yet and you used mean words.

Subtract niggers and spics and their urban strongholds from your statistics and what happens OP?

Now what?

8000 were suicides :)

Truth hurts friendo. Also
>can't use Google
>thinks he belongs in society
Wew

how many of those gun deaths were suicide?
how many of those gun deaths were from illegally obtained guns?

>baby-seeking barrel shroud

Triggered

wait. 42 in West Germany? When was this poster made? fucking 1980?

But you can own automatics (assault rifles included) in the US.

OP eternally BTFO

What you call an "assault rifle" is in reality a semi auto rifle with some cosmetic additions. Please fuck off and die now.

If I don't know how to use google then how did I find Sup Forums two days ago?

Checkmate, nerd.

Can't stop thinking of dicks?

There's a moron OP whom thinks we can't...

That's "assault weapon". Assault rifle has been a classification since the 40s.

Fuck off CTR shill

I've been seeing a lot of posts like this lately
What's going on?

how many were by niggers

>what is sarcastic overstatement/understatement for sake of arguement

>using google to find Sup Forums
Yeah, you actually are retarded.

>1776
God fucking Bless

Nope. We won, we get what we want. Deal with it loser.

don't shitpost faggot... total bait...

Why are leftist so obsessed with dicks ?

From my perspective I feel like the continued obsession with gun ownership has some reflection in the myth of the War of Independence, where it is romantically imagined that it was more 'hardy' bands of American men in militia type arrangements that fought and beat the British. It wasn't really true back then as the US army was up to the standards of any nation's, and it's not really true now as you're not going to have civilians fighting off Islamic subversion.

tl;dr Americans being American

Sry, it's 2.857142857e-5% of american deaths.

My special ed teacher has big boobs and lets me touch them. Anyway, never stop getting upset that you pick the first result on Google without verifying that it proves your point. Love you, buddy.

:^)

>Openly acknowledging that we have the correct understanding of the law as it was written
>implying actual laws change because the denotations and connotations of words used in them change
Wew. Lad.

So what, 700,000+ die from heart problems every fucking year.

which is 0.000002% of American Deaths.

>more excuses to why you can't use Google
Shine on you crazy crayon eater.

Daily reminder that the government wants to you register your firearms so they can eventually take them away from you

That's the second thing I said.

Now with the NRA in charge maybe we will get assault rifles literally re-legalized.

youtube.com/watch?v=aDWVYYJN_2Q

>technological advances don't count for 2nd amendment
>technological advances do count for the 1st amendment
Hmm

Do they have humor in your country or do you all just hold your tongue when your government rapes you?

Hey, man, okay, whoa. Too far. Don't shit on it until you've tried a fine Indian Red with just a little Macaroni and Cheese on the wrapper.

Mfw people think AR stands for "assault rifle".

Can't wait to see you freak out when trump expands gun rights.

Nah they just want you on NGI so you're easier to keep track of.

historical list of countries by firearm-related death rate per 100,000 population in one year.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm . whos commiting all these crimes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

OP you massive faggot, this is the grave statistic.

>West Germany
Either this is decades old (doubtful) or the creator of this is selectively showing data to promote their worldview.

>There are people here that actually believe in "assault rifles"