Going to Paris over Thanksgiving break. Anything I need to know?

Going to Paris over Thanksgiving break. Anything I need to know?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basilica_of_St_Denis,
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
booking.com/hotel/fr/central-paris1.html?aid=391687;utm_source=seogooglelocal;utm_medium=photo;utm_term=hotel-782194_photo-26696349
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

arabic

Keep your wallet safe, Paris is a no go zone.

kek

It's nothing like what you see on fox news
However, you can take a nice cultural enrichment trip trough the beautiful neighbourhoods of Barbes & Chateau Rouge…

>around blacks, never relax
>Gipsys will constantly try to steal you your phone/wallet
>try not to be on your own at night in certain parts of the city (like le 18th arrondissement)

Don't forget "the great crown" St Denis is sure a good place, you may even see the tomb of our king in the middle of all the kebab.

If you like vidya, go to Boulevard Voltaire
If you like anime, go to Junku at Pyramides station then rue Sainte Anne just opposite
Go to the Louvre but on mornings, less people
Go to Versailles, visit the inside of the castle
Don't go to Champs Elysées, overpriced shit
Eiffel Tower is cool
Musée d'Orsay is cool
Next to Eiffel Tower, the bridge of Bir Hakeim where so many films have been shot

fpbp

specifically en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basilica_of_St_Denis, but yeah, surrounded by kebab, awesome churchu though

Best arrondissement :
1,5,6 (historic),
2(jew market)
3(fags but really nice)
4,8,7,16 (rich people)
10,11,20 (bars and clubs)
Pigalle & montmartre (best clubs & picturesque restaurants, also mime & shits…)
17,18,19 (no go zone)

Eiffel tower is overrated.
The trocadero aquarium is turbo.
Avoid taxi and metro at all cost. Uber is your best friend.

However there are next to zero niggers and sandniggers in museum and fancy historical buildings. Those fuckers hate culture.

Beware of filthy tzigane kids.

18th arrondissement : Barbes neighbourhood last summer…

You forgot the 14.
But there is nothing there. A normie wasteland.

15 has the Eiffel tower too.

*The trocadero aquarium is turbo shit.

The shittiest thing to visit in Paris.

>Paris
Why

Top kek

Yep, sorry :
13 (china town & very safe)
14,15 (haussmanian maze of emptiness)
16 (richies & skinhead)

Dont go into shitty suburbs and back alleys.
Otherwise you'll be fine

why are you going to one of the most dangerous cities in the world at the moment?

Stay out of "Urban" Paris, stick to the tourist districts. Only the rich area's of Paris and the tourist parts are still ok. Everywhere else is like being in either India or Iran. I was so dissapointed both times i've been to Paris, the Louvre was the only good part.

what is thanksgiving.

also thank the arab for anally enriching you

true

Lol OP is going to little africa

Why would you even

sometimes these are so good i feel like theyre setup.

fpbp, etc

The French are smelly and gay. That's all you really need to know.

Paris is fantastic.
to answer OPs question, you should have a nice meal and just generally take your time. Stop in a book store, eat some ice cream, look at some very old paintings and buildings.

Don't die

If a black man wraps a string around your wrist or puts one in your hand, pull your hand away and drop it

Celebrating genociding natives

myfuckingsides.jpg

>american tourist going to Paris
RIP

fuck you brownie

I live there

Lived here 15years, nothing never happened to me, even tho i shitface myself every weekend while wandering the streets with friends…

Try not to take the train when the wagons are empty, you sometimes meet delinquents trying to mug you. Sometimes beggar gypsies show up in trains, try to ignore them. Beggars playing music in trains are harmless though, you don't have to worry about them.
You can occasionally meet drunk or drugged people. Stay as far as you can from them.
There are groups of gypsies roaming in stations and policemen won't help you.
If a group of female gypsies harrass you, you must show open hostility or they will think you are weak and they will stick literally around you until they manage to get ther hands on your bag or whatever they can find in your pockets.
Watch where you walk, some streets are very dirty.
The Eiffel Tower is shit. Be careful of gypsies.
Whenever you are in a street full of Chinese tourist, be careful because gypsies will be everywhere trying to rob them. They might be gunning for you as well.
Always look behind you because a gypsy might be following you.
Male gypsies can use violence. Females too.
Most bystanders won't help you.
Try to always stay with a friend.

>parisian queens

You forgot "le marais"

america has some cool holiays

Tu es on mangeur de les grenouilles

I went to french land earlier this and got deported for drivign on the wrong side of the road. thought i was hitting bumps but it turns out i was running over some kids in me truck during some french man parade thing.

french are confusing people though. they kept telling me about how nice it was.

Problem, donkey teeth?

Paris is shit

avoid Paris at all cost.
you're welcome

HAhahaha don't listen to this shit hahahaah
Don't be a pussy,
don't dress to much as an autistic tourist
and everything would be fine, you may even enjoy your trip.
Don't forget to talk to girls, Parisian girls do love tall american guy…

DON'T, YOU DAMN FOOL!

IT'S A DAMN 3RD-WORLD SHITHOLE!

i was super drunk there at night and the next thing i remember my hand was being bandaged up in a shopping center on champs elysees. ended up needing surgery. is it possible someone tried to mug me?

Off course, Pepe is great.

Are the french really as arrogant as everyone makes them out to be? I'm an american, but my family is french and I grew up speaking french & shit. They tell me how great france is, but I've never been there. I just hear that parisians are realky nasty and mean to americans.

Also, you should try frog legs to infuse yourself with the power of Kek

>leaving America during a holiday only celebrated here

Yes. Use the metro.

Holy crap I had to tape my friggin feet up because I had just bought new leather shoes for the trip that weren't broke in. The city is huge and we walked it for the first few days just to take in the sights but yeah, take the metro.

You're on the wrong site, this isn't a site for underrage redditors.

Paris is full of cold people, but some other places are fine. Try going to Lyon instead.

Nope, more like americunt on champs elysees can't handle alchool and always end shirtless trying to fight one vs one some utility poles

It commemorates an alleged story of some of the original settlers sharing a large feast and festival with the natives after they showed them how to farm corn and pumpkins and stuff.

It's kind of an all-encompassing holiday where we give thanks for what we have in life. Traditionally you have a large home-cooked feast with your entire family with turkey as the main course.

Enough to cause mental trauma on unsuspecting tourists

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

Not really, but we do have leftist pricks here and most of them live in Paris.
Try speaking some french with your yankee accent, you'll be assured to get some pussy.

My family that lives there is from brittany. How are the people there?

if you are loaded, and have the luxury to enjoy the best places, you will have a great time.
if you have to mix with the plebs, never let your guard down, the shitskins are everywhere. If anyone initiate a conversation with you, it's probably a scam.

nice try, mohammed

>brittany
Not french.

i dont really fight people, but i definitely was wayy too drunk. i still love your country and people forever, though:)

Oups, bad reply

booking.com/hotel/fr/central-paris1.html?aid=391687;utm_source=seogooglelocal;utm_medium=photo;utm_term=hotel-782194_photo-26696349

I stayed at the Central Hotel in Paris. All hotel rooms in Europe are very small and make the best western look like high class.

I don't know if he is still there because he was filling in for his brother, but at the Central Hotel there was an American Muslim named Fahte who was really cool. After a long day of walking the guy would invite me to the back for coffee and conversation. Free coffee there is great because a tiny cup of expresso is about 5$ and a regular American cup is even more. Also it's nice to speak to somebody in your own language in a foreign country. That guy hated the french with a flaming passion and was a huge dick to them anytime they would come in and we would both laugh. He claimed the French detonated a nuclear bomb off the coast of his home country Albania.

Girls like an American accent there? It's the same here w/ french people.

>56% white
>every cities with 40% + niggers
>Detroit
>New-Orleans
>Chicago

How to surrender

it's just a rule of life that people are more interested by the foreign

Yeah they do love brit and american accents.
>It's the same here w/ french people
Good to know. :^)

Enjoy Pehran

lol what a pusy

I have an apt in the septième arrondissement and everything around is fine
Specifically around the rive gauche where the apt is....
Its ok as long as you dont go to far from center Paris or to much north of Paris...
I mean unless you dont like seeing all the different races a global city contains Paris is fine for tourism if you follow those rules
Also dont buy anything from the Algerians and dont sign the petition the brown hippie looking women (gypsies) want you to sign
Domt even stop to read it
If taking subway in peak hours just remember to keep wallets in front pockets
And I know you Americans find this specifically hard to understand but PLEASE tone it down a little, dont scream so much or laugh so loud as to reveal where you really come from, the least people know that youre an american the better service you will get, the less of an attractive target for pickpockets you become

They're leftist scum but it's among the whitest region in france. They jerked off to their suposedly different culture but really they're just as french as the others

don't forget to tip

Most of Sup Forums exaggerate about Paris.

Avoid the suburbs, avoid the subway (especially at night), keep an eye on your pockets and your valuables. If you stick to rich/white neighborhoods you should be OK.

This guy knows his shit.

Also, most people know some English but you should make an effort to learn a few words of French. They see themselves as part of Napoleon's Empire, keepers of culture.

Also, paternity testing is illegal in France.

Don't go to XVIII region if you are not niga.

Things I did not like about Paris

>small rooms that make a camper RV look like a mansion (I'm only 150lbs btw b4 you even start the burger shit lol)
>No complimentary breakfast in any hotel anywhere it seems
>The gypsies are everywhere it's no joke
I had the gold ring scam tried on me twice in one day. Google search the gold ring scam before you go. If somebody picks up a gold ring and offers it to you, just throw it in the river with no remorse, it's brass.
>French people really are snobby as you could possibly imagine
By the third or fourth day I started holding my umbrella under my arm like a friggin jousting pole because I got tired of people not moving out of the way on the sidewalk just because they thought they were big shit. "Snob jousting" I called it.
>A small cup of espresso costs about between 5-7$
>7$ Coke
>Can't buy anything after 5pm
This is because the shop owners close up to go home and make dinner.

Other than that I like the culture. They sit in circles out in public drinking wine. They work to live instead of living to work like us. Like I said 5pm comes and they're making dinner with their families. The women are a California 12 if you know what I mean.

Yeah, as long as you don't look like a tourist you're fine.

Also what said.

bootiful

>>French people really are snobby as you could possibly imagine
Only Parisians are like that tbqh.

Trocadero has the National Navy Museum. You can see boats and shit, it's pretty comfy.

Cigarettes 7,5 Euro, vine is fucking cheap, whisky fucking expensive.

Parisian of 15 years here now in London.

Paris has the best museums in the world hands down. I understand if you want to do other things during your trip. But from a comparative advantage point of view with other cities, there is nothing better to do than going form one museum to the other.

Plus you will literally see no arabs at all and no niggers besides a few security guards, except in the Louvre because that's international tourist central.
>mfw autistic enough to count the number of "diverse" people leaving the Grand Palais waiting for my brother
>literally one negress with her white husband in 400 people counted

Fuck you.
If you want to come back alive in your country you will have to show respect cunt.

takes us two minutes to tell a jihadist there's an annyoing murican over there.

Thanks

I respect the french. People in america generally think you guys are pussies though.

Funny how niggers in those places are usually british isnt int?

Remember you're going to a muslim country so you need to be respectful

I hope you run into a jihadist's knife, faggot.

>anonymous shitposter rips france for being "muslim"
>United Kingdom

lel

I really wish we could just glass all of france but just save brittany

Not really. The few niggs you may see in Parisian high life are the entourage of African dictators.

Brits don't go to Paris that much actually. There are loads of them in the Southwest and western oceanic France in general though.

watch out for lorries and remember to pray to allah with them.

Change your attitude from a douchebag American. The French are an ancient culture and has far more developed human sensitivities than what we have in the states. Enjoy it because its a rarw exoerience and disregard the muslim edge posts from dummies who dont leave their backyards

We sure do.

Wine & Cheese, you're in for a treat burger. Much better than your nigger fast-food and lame commiefornia wine

idiot

You don't know shit about fast food, BITCH.