What does Sup Forums think of Rock-a-Doodle?

What does Sup Forums think of Rock-a-Doodle?

Attached: 2018-03-10 06.01.26.png (1073x1396, 1.78M)

Shit movie in retrospect. Grew up loving it as a kid, was a staple rental from the "free kids" section at local Family Video rental store. Duke of Owl's sparkly magic was really cool, I wanted magic with sparkles like that, fed into my occultist interest as a child. Wanted the chicken girl to sit on my face and the female Mouse's fat ass made me want to put my face in it. I wanted a dog that wore shoes. I hated the lead character, I wanted to torture/bully him.

A few catchy songs other than that it's not a good film. Also why are owls in Don Bluth movies always these supernatural ominous beings?

>Wanted the chicken girl to sit on my face and the female Mouse's fat ass made me want to put my face in it. I wanted a dog that wore shoes. I hated the lead character, I wanted to torture/bully him.

Attached: 1513311293108.jpg (199x201, 14K)

you will fit in around here.

You went from a typical childhood memory to full autism, user.

I was with you for the first couple of sentences.

Rock a DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODIEEEEEEE

I loved Chanticleer, and all his songs were great. Chicken girl was also pretty good. I liked the bad owl, but only because he had a song that was so unintentionally crappy that I loved it.

>Twiddily-dee!
>(Twiddily-dee!)
>They're running out
>(they're running out)
>They're running out of BATTERIIIIIIIIIEEEEEESS
This part was so fucking stupid but I lose it every time I hear it.

Attached: colon d.jpg (500x364, 115K)

It's bad, but entertaining. Not a well-executed film by any stretch of the word, but it's fun to watch. It's at least got good animation and a cool aesthetic.
I only watched it for the first time last year. It made me miss that era when a "bad" animated movie was usually something like this, and not something like Norm of the North.

Attached: derailed.jpg (620x596, 45K)

Jeepers, etc.

Ruined Don't bluth movie by studio meddling.

>Unnecessary Narration cause kids are stupid
>Edits out the whazoo
>Redone animation for the owl

I saw a Spanish dub of this movie where the animated characters had Mexican VAs, but the live-action parts were voiced by Spaniards. Pretty weird.

This was my favorite growing up. I really wanted the duke of owls to turn me into Goldie.[/spoiler

Still like it

Shit movie.
Goldie was fuckable.

>Adequately
>An adequate pipe

As I child I didn't get this joke, but once I learned what the word meant, I still get a sensible chuckle out of it

Is this pipe adequate?

Attached: masterpiece.jpg (417x121, 14K)

>Goldie was fuckable.

Attached: tumblr_mn8o584t8j1qiiiaao1_1280_by_briannacherrygarcia-d6anjol.jpg (910x1300, 401K)

now matter how sexy character can be, beak ruin everything.

Rock-a-Doodle is one of those movies like The Stuff that I've only ever seen the trailer for.

It's actually quite funny and quotable. Probably bluth's most underrated film. The sheer weirdness and originality of the story gives it a lot of charm.

I'm not saying it's perfect, but I distinctly recall it having pretty much 100% repore with cousins / friends as a kid. everyone liked it. It should have been a much bigger success for Bluth.

Don Bluth made some weird movies

should have some execs that's tell him to not go overboard with ideas.

with rockadoodle for real the live-action stuff i'm sure cranked up the costs needlessly and added literally nothing to the movie.