Batman: The Enemy Within finale

What are your expectations?

For my choices not to really matter.

I expect it to be shit like everything else

For telltale Bruce to fuck me

I hope Harley fucking dies.

The finales seeem to be too different from each other so...
Either no season 3 or everyone dies at the end.

Kys

I want Bat and Cat to bang

King pls

Joker goes evil over some petty shit and Sup Forums hates the entire series for all eternity

Lots of this.

I want Socially awkward Bruce and John to be best buds, and or lovers.

This

I want Joker to remain a vigilante. A heroic Joker would be much more interesting than villain Joker. We've seen nearly every version of villain Joker so many time already and we know what his future will be. Would be something if we see Joker become good

You're quite the joker user

Also we'll be up against the Suicide Squad

Catwoman joins

Havn't watched the second season, any foreshadowing of Court of Owls or the League?

What was in this pooooosssttt??!!

I want him to betray me so I can hatefuck him

Catwoman is used too much in this shit.

I know. She's literally there just for the eye candy. I like Iman better than her but Telltale seems to be pushing that Catwoman romance on you.

Or it'll still end the same.

>Joker dies no matter what, but it will be a traditional Joker "Death" where it's ambiguous enough to bring him back later if they want.
>Harley, Bane, and the rest are all carted off by Waller to the Suicide Squad no matter what (So you can play as Harley in a spin-off).
>Selina is taken by Waller no matter what but escapes with mary sue Batcat powers between this game and the next.
>Alfred probably dies no matter how well or poorly you treated him just to manufacture some end of season drama, and so Tiffany can take over as Oracle instead of as Batgirl.
>Maybe a stinger where Bruce, trying to clear his head, is walking around the streets of Gotham, and briefly pauses as he looks over a "CIRCUS IN TOWN. COME SEE THE FLYING GRAYSONS" or whatever sign.

You do realize that Batcat was a popular and canon pairing for about 75 years before King got his mediocre mits on the book, right?

Long after King is off the book, Batcat will still be a thing. Even if their marriage doesn't last (Although I hope it does, because I'd like to see what better writers do with it), there will never not be stories of Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle having rooftop chases, fights, and one night stands.
Bruce will always let her off easy if not flat out let her get away with it, and Selina will always have a soft spot for Bruce no matter how deep into the villain role she is that week.

>>Joker dies no matter what, but it will be a traditional Joker "Death" where it's ambiguous enough to bring him back later if they want.
This is what I keep saying. If he's a villain, it'll be like every other Joker story. If he's a vigilante, it'll (hopefully) be a result of him doing the right thing by sacrificing himself for Bruce or whatever to establish him as a tragic figure as Telltale is known to do with their big emotional scenes.

At least that's what I hope. They went this far so at least close the guy's story by confirming it wasn't an act and he was a good person at heart instead of the usual Joker keikaku faggotry.

Yeah, I do. And if you want more of it, you can read all of the comics where their relationship is the focus of the story. Like King's.

It looks like she joins no matter what. She still has the exploding collar in which looks like the villain path.

Why do you like Catwoman exactly? I'm genuinely curious. Is it her tight ass and perky tits?

>villain path
>Joker goes eviler over petty shit but depending on your dialogue options you can sorta pull him back over to your side but not completely, just enough to tease your expectations
>vigilante path
>Joker tries to be good but gives up after some arbitrary shit because "it doesn't feel right" and "this isn't the true him" and it's huge and melodramatic, or he gets jealous of Catwoman

>You taught me I could be something I never thought I could, Bruce. A hero.

Attached: johndoe.jpg (300x168, 6K)

I can't wait for everyone to be wrong and for Bruce to die saving either John or Alfred

When did I say I liked her?
I just said it's been a popular and consistent thing most of Batman's entire publication history, and accusing people of being Tom King is silly if they happen to actually like it, just because Tom King likes it but also has no idea how to balance the relationship dynamic.

The closest thing I gave to a personal opinion was my desire to see what better writers can do with their marriage besides retcon it, because while King is doing a poor job of it, someone else might be able to make a compelling story out of it that evolves Batman as a character and...Well, flat out gives Selina a character beyond "I steal things, make cat puns, and suck dick. Mostly Batman's, but sometimes other men too."

are you me?

lol this "game" is fucking garbage, you guys have horrible taste and are the reason why comics and video games are fucking so shitty these days. thanks a lot guys!

wow, you're mad.

I would agree with you. If the Joker is done exactly the same way like every other versions then what is even the point? A vigilante Joker were the choices you do really shapes him would do something heroic for the only friend he'said ever had

I wouldn't even mind if he wasn't completely heroic or it turned out that he wasn't honest with Batman over the stuff in the funhouse. I just don't want it to turn out that he was using Bruce or that he's weak willed enough to go completely evil over petty shit. Like if he turned out to be like Burton's Catwoman insofar as just being a severely emotionally and mentally damaged man who was a good person deep down but just unable to do things Bruce's way and dies doing the right thing by his own terms --- that would be cool.

I think most people prefer the vigilante route because it's such an interesting take on the character.

Attached: 20180123215152_1.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

This id's a weird thread like most Baman telltale threads. You ask mostly like the changes to jokers character but in Spider-Man homecoming threads you hate small changes to character (except mj fuck that gay nonsense)

Same thing with bvs and Baman killing. Mother fucker should be kiLling because he's fucking nuts and facing killers all the time. I thought it was a nice change even if the movie sucked

Sell me on this game, is it really that good? I've never played a Telltale game before but I know how they work. Should I play this or the first season first?

>Harley and Joker will be together no matter what.
>The pact is the new Suicide Squad

Might be neat

Just watch a playthrough there's no point in actually buying these games they're pretty choose your own adventure books but you don't get too choose your final endgame. Also watch a videos that has multiple endings or beginnings.all you're missing out on is button mashing or swiping

Same

Attached: ca1c848865e28c909a5563fb370771d2.png (900x992, 792K)

Don't listen to . Seriously, pirate the game if you don't want to pay for it, but don't go over to YouTube to watch some autist spazz out on you about how their choices are the most important ones.

>is it really that good?
I'll be honest, the biggest positive it has going for it is the Joker. He's the game's secret weapon and you can tell that he was the writing staff's favorite character. The whole season pretty much revolves around his development and your relationship with him. Everything else is sort of... I don't want to say boring, but it definitely pales in comparison. Other good highlights are Harley and the Riddler, and the chance to play Bruce as "evil".
>Should I play this or the first season first?
It really doesn't matter. desu the first season is kind of mediocre aside from how they deal with Bruce's parents, but for the sake of continuity you should at least watch a playthrough.

Watch a no commentary one but I also thought some episodes were free?

The Joker is a character who's been done the same way for decades and has only gotten worse. Frankly, making him into a black lesbian transwoman would probably be a step up at this point.

What are some good stories that emphasize the Joker and Batman's fucked up relationship? I never shipped it before, but this game's done things to me.

I suggest checking out DracoMaleficium and mitzvah on AO3.

No homo but in the game I actually ship them. I like the dynamic even if it is gay s fuck

There's a lot of talented writers on AO3, It really depends what you're looking for. I wouldn't bother with FF.net though.

Attached: e0B9dpd.jpg (880x615, 402K)

Not much, unfortunately. I learned my lesson long ago with Telltale. The games can be enjoyable but you have to accept that the choices are never going to vary that much or they'll be all jammed into one ending.

I'd be genuinely surprised if John doesn't end up a villain at the end in both paths. They're most likely setting it up for him to do much more harm than good as a vigilante until Batman has to stop him and makes an enemy of him.

Attached: 1517886331649.jpg (1400x1797, 270K)

No fucking way, man. I'll die to protect John ;_;

Attached: 1507132144005.jpg (1920x1080, 547K)

Why is Vigilante John looking so sad in the promo pic?

Attached: tlltalebatman.jpg (750x747, 124K)

He's sad because you told him about the no kill rule. Don't you want him to be happy, user? You know what to do.

Attached: baby boy.jpg (1261x750, 99K)

I wonder how far into the game it'll be before John up and kills somebody Bruce has subdued. You know that's going to happen and cause conflict.

>(So you can play as Harley in a spin-off).

Poison Ivy romance here we go!

This has been a long time coming. I want that romance option, Telltale.

Attached: no homo.jpg (1115x1605, 646K)

That Joker-Rang is honestly pretty badass. I hope he has a whole arsenal of Joker-esque gadgets, vigilante Joker does have his own utility belt after all so I hope it's loaded.

His design wouldn't look so shit if they got rid of the Furiosa style face paint. It doesn't work on him at all.

Maybe we can tell him to remove/add makeup.

He's trying to emulate the cowl. It's necessary. Well, in his mind.

Well, he does also have an utility belt so I'd say chances are high.

Attached: 20180130210823_1.jpg (1920x2156, 953K)

When is Telltale going to make the Batman dating sim?

I found the gay shit between Bruce and John more entertaining then anything else in this whole game. I could care less about the action and the story, I just want to see Bruce and John being awkward and gay as fuck.

I'm open to that idea.

Attached: z1qfgn95o.png (1920x1080, 1.32M)

How are those asses so toned? Damn.

This probably makes me no better than tumblr but Telltale really should bite the bullet and just make them gay. There's some serious queer baiting in this game and it's not at all subtle, and it's to the point where trying to excuse John's constant BRUCE IS SO HANDSOME I CAN'T LOSE HIM pining as just guys being bros is getting to be ridiculous.

Have it be one sided, whatever, but don't say it doesn't exist.

Imagine
>After taking John to the Batcave
>John, excitedly, to Bruce "I could kiss you!"

>"Let's just on the matter at hand."
>"So why don't you?"
>[Kiss him]
>[...]

Oh this is probably one of the only real examples of queerbaiting I've seen. It's obvious in the dialogue and they pretty much flat out admit to it. I saw a video with one of the writers watching someone play and when John paused and said "no" after Bruce asked him if he was in love with him, said writer joked that he didn't know if he believed John.