When did you take the Flat Earth redpill?

When did you take the Flat Earth redpill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UGPuEDyAsU8
ddeville.com/derek/Qu8k.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nuzDvYdC_Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=vzeUhc8xQ3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

last point actually made me think desu

>Why does the horizon rise to our eye level no matter how high we go

LMAO I love flat earth

It's all a scam to sell round globes to schools.

>this thread again
SAGE and REPORT

Every goddamn day with this thread.

You adorable little cretin.

This is now a Podesta pizza party thread.

It's funny because science proves that the globe is impossible.

what is gravity? this picture is almost as retarded as you because the same idea conveyed in it would apply to a flat earth as well, you fucking idiot.

Probably troll, but gas exists in space you tard. Also the atmosphere is the barrier even if your point was true. Go read a science book instead of a conspiracy thread next time.

I'm not that autistic

What is it about flat Earthers that triggers people so much. They're obviously doing it as a thought exercise.

when I became a blithering idiot

>replying to larpers

If the earth is flat, explain this.

Flat Earthers have gone beyond poe's law at this point.

I travelled all the way to indonesia and the plane flew a straight line. Never did it adjusted and went down or up - how that possible? If Earth was spehere we would have ended up on the Moon. The earth is flat is only true explanation.

having a field of view of 60 miles.

>Noticing a drop of something like 20 feet comparatively.

Kys retard

>slanting away
earth is too big to realistically see that

>Why does the horizon rise to our eye level no matter how high we go?
>rise to our eye level

Because our eyes are pointing at the horizon to look at it. Whether the Earth was curved or flat, the horizon should sink lower in our field of vision the higher we go. This is just an argument against the fact that we are going higher.

>How are you going up higher if the horizon stays at eye level?

>Sup Forums proving once again that it can't be taken seriously.

maple syrup witchcraft.

So why hasn't anyone walked off the Earth yet??

Antarctica is a massive ice wall that surrounds the Earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=UGPuEDyAsU8

ISS live right now blows this shit out.

Oh you mean the bollocks pill? Never.

This. Flat Earth debunked. Time to move on.

great now this stupid shit is back to be shilled and posted 5 times a day again.

eat fucking shit op

You see, this is the kind of evidence that would convince a rational person, but to a determined flat-earther, they would dismiss this as fake footage without any proof as to why it is.

This thread again? FFS, when will flat earthers stop being completely autistic fucking retards?

>no real pictures of earth from space

>there are peoplenty right now on this broad that truly believe the earth is flat and we've never been to space

"Flat earth" is an intelligence program meant to infiltrate the populist-nationalist movement to make them look stupid and to discredit this rising movement in the eyes of everyday americans.

>people actually believe this

Here, can I have that gun first? I'll save a bullet in it for you

ddeville.com/derek/Qu8k.html

Fuck off retard.

What is global warming?

Sorry potato ancestor only got 1 left

That actually makes a lot of sense

Explain Coriolis effects on projectiles and planes on a flat earth.
Protip: you can't.
It's real and you mess up big time if you do not account for it.
Checkmate.

Why is it only ever a flat earth?

when is the flat Moon, Sun, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn etc?

Explain Saturn's orbiting rings with a flat Saturn

Fake cgi projections in the sky. Fake NA$A pictures.

guys... it is evolving...

What do you mean? Are you saying that the sea level went up? If that was the case, Toronto would be completely flooded at this moment. Fuck this, why am I even replying to you?

Think about it. That's what is going on here.

Why would so many people in and around the so-called "alt-right" be flat earthers? Most people in these populist movements tend to be obsessed with science, biology, and logic. But now they are foregoing that to believe in a fucking flat earth??? Yeah right.

These threads are intentional.

Stop taking the bait.

Is that harmonic sound what space sounds like?

Can someone explain to me what this fucking retard is talking about?

Coriolis? More like, Boreolis!

Anyone else think these flat earth posts are CIA attempts at subversion of Sup Forums? Think about it...

You're insane. The earth is divided by the glass firmament.

Fuck off cointelpro scum

>I don't realize that gasses have relative weights,
affected by the electron-driven force of gravity.

You round earthers are some grade-A autismos...

Beat you to it Nigel

If this is a joke, its a fukin good one,

if not, please commit suicide until dead.

ctr or cia shill, flat earth bs is crap put out to make people look crazy that don't tow the main line conspiracy theories.

well theorectically if you head due south from any point on earth you'll come to Antarctica since you are moving around the centre which if it were instead on the surface would mean you were surrounded by Antarctica. That is their reasoning I guess it is still wrong as fuck.

Yes the founder got exposed and shut down their YouTube channels

>When did you take the Flat Earth redpill?

flat earth is a TRICK red pill designed to see who is actually full retard.

Earth is not flat, morons.

why do distant buildings look so hazy but when you get close you can clearly see them?

>is crap put out to make people look crazy that don't tow the main line conspiracy theories.

That's an even more retarded conspiracy.

Please explain to me how this model apparently makes perfect sense once you apply it to a flat disc. Or does gas simply not exist either?

Explain to me how i've seen the curvature of earth from a jet fighter myself. Fucking IDIOT!

Why do you see the mast of a ship before the hull?

Fucking flat earth faggots are a joke

>no real images of earth from space

Well, let's leave aside the arbitrary nature of that argument, and turn it around: why are there no real pictures of the 'edge' of a flat earth???

>gravity is electron-driven

cause everybody that tries ends up falling off the edge, obviously

hurr durr i can't explain anything so I'll make up this magical force called gravity.

this is literally looped footage.
I check it every single day.
There are other streams and none of them are the same footage.

Big globe murders those that try to travel to the edge and substitutes them with reptile sleeper clones.

>Why would so many people in and around the so-called "alt-right" be flat earthers? Most people in these populist movements tend to be obsessed with science, biology, and logic.
The people you are describing actually took the time to research the topic. Flat earth, once you grasp it, is the most logical thing you could think of.

We both know that you didn't put any serious effort into understanding it, it's showing.

>These threads are intentional.
People are waking up to the flat earth on a massive scale. Of couse you would expect a rise in these threads.

It's just that you already decided it's crap, and refuse to even seriously look into it.

I'll just drop this here
youtube.com/watch?v=nuzDvYdC_Ak

Gravity is shitpost-driven lmao

Flat earth theory is there to discredit those that question the official narrative of things.
Like Alex Jones
Like "Jet fuel can't melt steel beams"
Like "Racist" "Alt-Right"
Like "Reptillian overlords"

It's a psyop that uses the minds perception of things meanings by association.

If you really want a "redpill", look to the underlying purpose

The flat earth psyop was thought up by the Tavistock institute. They planned to push it hard after the 2012 bullshit was over to see how far they could drive the narrative into the toilet; it took a while to gain its first dedicated useful idiots but with the help of a few well placed shills, it drew in the truly disenfranchised portions of the 'truther' or as you guys say 'redpilled' element.

this is pretty good

my question is:
>Wouldn't the tower be leaning away from the viewer? Wouldn't that make the height of the tower even lower?

nice concern trolling

where is the space debri

So easy to debunk. Literally the same effect as with the ships going over the horizon.

youtube.com/watch?v=vzeUhc8xQ3U