Why is Canada the most successful multicultural country in the world?

Why is Canada the most successful multicultural country in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

livingabroadincanada.com/2010/12/15/immigrating-by-investing-in-canada/
cbc.ca/news/canada/canada-s-refugees-by-the-numbers-the-data-1.3240640
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because being the best at retardation is not hard.

Because it's still 80% white, and where it's not (big cities), the races self-segregate.

he does have moves

because, swecuck, they are not really multicultural. If you compare raw numbers and percentage intake of refugees, canada is taking in literally almost ZILCH compared to your or my fucking stupid cuck country.

All they have is AZNs, everywhere in vancouver and surrounding
Canada isn't taking in refugees at any rate to be compared to us,
they're not multicultural on any level compared to us,
they just enjoy pretending cuz they don't know better.

Because we aren't, we just pretend to be and reap the benefits of that deception

Because they don't let every subsaharan illiterate in just as we do.

Our immigration system isn't retarded. You need to have some useful skill/education to come here

Described your definition of successful.

Their economy is shit, and turd-o says it will fix itself.
Housing prices are skyrocketing.
Jobs are falling, and they are importing Mexicans and Syrians by the millions.

Tell me how Canada is successful OP, because I see it headed for 3rd world status.

It was 76.7% white in 2011 according to wikipedia

Because their neighbors to the south allow them to not have any military spending

Why in fuck is he in charge. He is a fucking disney prince, not a leader.

Its the english, the Irish, the Germans who made it like that.

Poo in loos came in the last decade or so

at least you admit it.
it's crazy, I can only assume that there's alot of self-deception going on. My father lives in Vancouver, has some businesses there, and he told me:
> Canada wants to take i 10.000 refugees by years end 2015
> they don't reach that quota
> their entire quota is like 80.000 refugees for 5 years or some such shit.

Compare now:
> Canada, progressive, multiculti, refugees welcome!
> Canada, less than 10.000 refugees by years end 2015

> Germoney, so evil nazi, no like afrikans
> Germoney, 1.500.000 refugees in 2015 alone
> Germoney, y u so racis?

tell you what, when My father migrated to Canada with my mum and brother, he had to
> prove he has cash to buy or rent a house for like 5 years
> prove he has the cash to start a business
> PROVE that he has created a minimum of 1 job within 1 year for a canuck

that's what canada is.

trudeaux is a hoax

Actually, Mexican cartels are in your future.
livingabroadincanada.com/2010/12/15/immigrating-by-investing-in-canada/

All you have to have is $ to get a Canadian citizenship.

Define best.

Anyway, Canada is a nation of immigrants, and a young one. The overarching culture has been one from Western Europe, but nonetheless, lots of immigration. So it's less of an issue here than it might be elsewhere. You really need to make your question less ambiguous though.

you fucking cuck,
refer to my above post
you're not a fucking nation of immigrants. You're fucking a white male

cbc.ca/news/canada/canada-s-refugees-by-the-numbers-the-data-1.3240640
> Germoney 2015: 1.5 Million
> Canada, 2005 to 2014: 200 thousand

CAN YOU IN NUMBERS?
do you coun't to potato?
How is barely a sixth of a years intake from germany, spread over 10 years, in any way refugee friendly, in any way a nation of immigrants or in any way a culture of greeting all foreigners welcome? How is "lot's of immigration" you fucking cuck?!

that 'man' is a fucking disgrace and an embarrassment to Canada and all Europeans.

He would be a lady killer instead of an aids victim

wow, just going through those numbers.
> 17.000 ppl from Colombia
> 15.000 ppl from China
> 6.500 ppl from Mexico
> 4.500 ppl from USA ( !!! )
how are these fuckers REFUGEES?! How do you count them as REFUGEES?
> 3.500 ppl from turkey
wat?

Let's look for a country with a proper war going o since the arab spring and about 2009
> 592 ppl from Syria
600 Refugees from Syria.

there is a proper war going on there you cuck

Nation of white immigrants until 1965 you dumb, FUCKING LEAF.

>lots of immigration

Lmao, you have no idea what that concept even means..

Québec, appart from Montreal is 95% white.

Because we had standards... But don't worry, we'll be letting just anyone in soon and we'll be an unmitigated disaster in months.

For all of you faggots asking this question only three cities represent this Muh multicultural country, here is an overview:

1: Toronto: total shithole full of blacks and Pakis/poos in loos everywhere. No one in their right mind thinks of Toronto as a good city. It's also extremely big, like american cities. In fact there is a city outside Toronto Brampton where 75% of its population is poos in loos.

2: vancouver: I used to live there still white but it's also true there is a huge amount of chinese people,no black people here so it's nice but they compensate that with natives scrambling around downtown and by being liberal cucks. Here as well there is a city full of chinks called Richmond. The main problem here is that the Chinese oligarchs have totally highjacked the real state market so the price of regular houses has gone throu the roof.

Montreal: the immigrants tend to integrate society and their kids speak French so the French political parties don't really think much of immigrants. It's still highly white unless you go to parts like Mtl-Nord or some parts of RDP. It's probably the only city where multiculturalism somehow works.
The current main problem is probably islam and arabs, they are like niggers.
Most ethnic groups tend to stick to each other but the still interact with the rest specially the millennials.

That said as soon as you leave those three cities everything else is white even Yukon unless you were to visit the north west territory or nunavut(reachable only by plane)

If you visit Quebec province you'll see it's somehow different than the rest of Canada .

Newfies and eastern province people are probably the most social/nice Canadians you can find, their provinces are also exclusively white.

Immigration went up to 400,000 and Trudeau wants to double that with the Migrant Super Funnel.

That's a potential boost of 800,000 immigrants per year. Every year. Fuck off Hans.

When will Canada be the Great White North again?

>this fucking clown is the Biggest Leaf

I have a theory... The tribulations began on December 21st, 2012. Seven years of suffering is to pass before those that were faithful get restored to heaven.

Trudeau was elected in 2015 to a four year run. The Canadian election is in October 2019.

Canada's next election comes at the very end of the seven years of suffering. It will be the last significant Western democracy to change government.

Interestingly, the SJWs began their attack that year. Clinton started planning her attempt at the Whitehouse that year and so on.

I don't know if Canada will ever be a white country and I don't really care. The rate of immigration we previously had worked as far as assimilation.

But I have faith now, thanks to Sup Forums, that this fucking madness will end in 2019, exactly seven years after Brother Jim made his proclamation of the Rapture.

If you land in Canada and say "uh help me i'm a refugee" they're pretty much obliged by law to take you in.

We aren't right wing militias are popping up with the same goals as the US.

We're tired of inept Jewish Communists.