Trump is jewish and his children are married to jews

Jonny Daniels is a leader of organisation "From the Depths" whose main task is to build relations for the future between Poles and Jews, as well as make Poland a comfortable place for Jewish people.

He is also a close friend of Trump knowing a lot about his real views.

Jonny was a director of short movie in which Trump expressed his support for Netanyahu during Netanyahu's presidential campaign in 2013.
Jonny was a constant guest of Trump in Trump Towen and in Trump's residence in New Jersey. Jonny was one of organizers of Auschwitz-Birkenau anniversary rituals as well as meeting of Knesset and Polish parliament in Kraków. Trump gave money for these Jewish-Polish things and even borrowed his own private plane so Elie Wiesel could arrive to Poland fast and comfortably. Everytime Jonny was talking with Trump about Poland, Trump was always saying good things about Poles and Poland, and refering to Polish people with whom he worked/works as "fine Poles"
Jonny has always great connections with people who surround Trump, f.e. Mike Huckabee who was fascinated by beauty of Poland after he visited it lately. He also keeps close relations with Newt Gingrich, who many time was saying how important is strong and independent Poland for Europe, and who is also a great fan of the Polish Pope John Paul II.
He says that Trump's declarations for Russia are only a propaganda technique and one of diplomatic approaches that will help to fix huge mistakes of Obama's administration that appeased Russia for half of a decade.
And now is the best: Trump is so close to Jewish affairs and so much into Jewishness that he is de facto a Jew himself. That's a personal feeling of Jonny who never met a man who would be such a good goy and friend of the Jewish nation as Trump. He claims that Jewish nation may finally say that it has first "Jewish" president on the post.
For this reason Trump will be a very good president for both: Poles and Jews, and increase safety of both: Poland and Israel

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.pl/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&u=http://wiadomosci.onet.pl/swiat/dlaczego-polska-powinna-sie-cieszyc-z-prezydenta-trumpa-opinia/n17kn7&edit-text=&act=url
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
fortune.com/2016/08/03/trump-billionaire-backers-list/
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/207978/trumps-jews
cnbc.com/2016/11/10/donald-trump-advisors-considered-jpmorgans-jamie-dimon-for-treasury-secretary-sources.html
geni.com/people/Katerina-Trump/6000000013187483921
geni.com/people/Johann-Jakob-Kober/6000000035744742994
youtube.com/watch?v=U2G9MR1n7Es
therightfew.com/proof-trump-supporters-paid-professionals/
youtube.com/watch?v=Uh2T_iosde0
youtube.com/watch?v=oTrRmFQkDZ8
ibtimes.com/ivanka-trumps-jewish-faith-11-things-know-about-donald-trumps-daughter-judaism-2393299
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
politico.com/story/2016/11/democrats-soros-trump-231313
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

American white racists got played by the jews again.

translate.google.pl/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&u=http://wiadomosci.onet.pl/swiat/dlaczego-polska-powinna-sie-cieszyc-z-prezydenta-trumpa-opinia/n17kn7&edit-text=&act=url

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

fortune.com/2016/08/03/trump-billionaire-backers-list/

tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/207978/trumps-jews

cnbc.com/2016/11/10/donald-trump-advisors-considered-jpmorgans-jamie-dimon-for-treasury-secretary-sources.html

Katerina Kober:

geni.com/people/Katerina-Trump/6000000013187483921

Daughter of Johann Jakob Kober:

geni.com/people/Johann-Jakob-Kober/6000000035744742994

youtube.com/watch?v=U2G9MR1n7Es

therightfew.com/proof-trump-supporters-paid-professionals/

Americans are too retarded to realize this

cuck

Every president since the birth of the U.S except Kennedy has been in the pockets of the Jews

Retard or paid shill,

Thanks for correcting the record, DIDF.

>pic
holy shit! was she "our gal" pol?

She was going to give amnesty to 30 million illegals within her first 100 days

This thread again? Really?

TRUMP HELPED DA JEWS SO HE IS A JEW. BURRRR HERRRRP DAAAA DERRRRRRRRRP. REEEEEEEEEE

ALSO HILLARY CLINTON HELPED DA SAUDIS SO SHE IS ACTUALLY SAUDI ARABIAN. WHITE MAN....PLAYED AGAIN. *autistic screeching

Donald will purge the jew menace.

I'm so glad that you made this thread. I have more info for you and the idiots here that will try to (((shut this topic down))).

Trump's own great grandmother was named Katherina Kober, she was born in Bavaria. Kober is an Ashkenazim surname. Therefore, Trump's own ancestry goes back to Bavarian Ashkenazim, who came from Khazaria, who came from Babylon. By blood alone, he is a kike, and that doesn't take into account all of his extreme amounts of Jewish connections.

Delusional faggots.

Trump has a Jewish grandma so he is a Jew.

report CTR threads as illegal content until the cucked cancer mods start deleting them

Grandmother on who's side?

>Trump's own great grandmother was named Katherina Kober, she was born in Bavaria. Kober is an Ashkenazim surname.

Since when did Jews take their mother's name?

And why do you not posts sources?

Mothers I think but even if father's he still has the righ of return.
At least a 1/4 jew if not a full one.
Yeah she is a saudi princes.

Katherina is on his father's side, so even if she was Jewish, he is not considered a Jew. Learn how Jewery works before you come on this board and start beating your fucking chest pleb.

Trump was just playing a long game letting his daughter marry a Jew mafia's kid, see:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uh2T_iosde0

youtube.com/watch?v=oTrRmFQkDZ8

Still can have israeli citizenship with 1/4 at father;s side and many jews consider him jewish except perhaps ultraorthodox ones who are the minority. Not to mention he himself considers himself jewish since he raised his children as jews.

I still like him better than hillary

I'm not seeing this Trump is Jewish tie.

>Still can have israeli citizenship with 1/4 at father;s side

Well he doesn't.

>many jews consider him jewish except perhaps ultraorthodox ones who are the minority.

[citation needed]

he is surrounded by jews in his personal and professional life but that doesn't mean much because america is a jew nation anyway. we have a jewish elite ruling us and his family is married into the ruling class

Katherina is on his father's side, don't even get me started on his Scottish-rite Freemason background with his mom. I know that you're only considered a Jew if your mother was Jewish, doesn't matter- Trump by blood can trace ancestry back to the Babylonians. It's in his genes whether you want to accept that or not. It's not like he calls himself a Jew, he pretends he is a Christian anyways.

Just read Frederick Trump's Wikipedia Early Life section.

I'm sure all of Trump's kids marrying Jews is a pure coincidence.

He's still not a Jew.

>considers himself a Jew

Even if this is true, which neither you or I can state with absolute certainty either way, it still doesn't make him a Jew. Have you seen the we wuz Jews niggers?

No citations except for wikipedia. Gtfo. I'm honestly starting to smell the sweet stench of crypto Jews on this board.

Oh look, not even one fucking source.

Also both of his grandparents died at a jewish medical center.

All his children are married to jews and practicing judaism.

I'm with you but it would be nice to get a source on that.

But maybe we've just got this wrong. Right-wing, nationalist Jews aren't the enemy after all and this is all really about getting rid of the liberal, globalistic Jews instead. Been said before that traditionalist, nationalist and right-wing Jews hate their liberal kin as much as we hate them. After all Soros has is it in for Israel as much as he does for Europe and America.

The secular, liberal Jews are the real threat to the world, not the rest of them. We've just got this wrong.

That's because they are Jewish. Donald Trump however is not. So you can keep fucking presenting arguments that don't matter, because Donald Trump is not a Jew. Case closed.

What the fuck kind of source are you imagining? You think the Wikipedia page for Frederick Trump is and has been full of lies and no one is doing anything to change it? You're so GOD DAMN stupid.

You're smelling crypto Jews because Trump is one, retard.

Yep, exactly.

The bottom line is that Jews believe you must have a Jewish mother to be a Jew. So far, I've seen zeto mention of Trumps mother, much less any proof she is Jewish. The burden of proof lies on the person who makes a claim.

As to his grandparents dying in a Jewish medical center, so what? It's no secret that private hospitals offer better care, especially in big cities like New York. We have private christian hospitals down south that I'm sure many a Jew has died in.

wracaj na wykop zjebie

It doesn't matter, I'm not claiming that Trump is literally a religious Jew, there is no such thing anyways, it's just a front for Satanism. The bottom line is that he is genetically related to someone that comes from Khazaria and if you believe in the Bible that basically means Trump has the seed of Cane in him. But ignoring that stuff, in case you are secular, it literally means that Trump has the DNA and ancestry of Bavarian Ashkenazim kikes, nothing can dispute this. Trump's mother is Mary Ann Macleod, a Scottish woman with ties to Scottish-rite Freemasonry.

It's just another piece of info to add to the massive pile of kike connections, like his kike grandchildren, his kike in laws, his kike employees and business partners, his kike friends and mentors like Epstein and Roy Cohn, his business dealings with Soros and the Rothschild family, his love for Israel, his Jewish National Fund Kabbalah tree of life award hanging as the center piece above his desk, etc.

so what do you suggest?

i think jews are confused.

first call trump hitler. now hes a jew.

To deal with this? Gosh, I don't even know, first of all we need a large portion of people to wake up to the fact that Satanic kikes rule our planet and control every single influential movement or person that you see in society. Every single person on TV sold their soul to the devil to get there. Everything is a lie. When people wake up then we can figure out what to do. I don't even know if we have hope, we may just have to ride it out until the end times.

For example
ibtimes.com/ivanka-trumps-jewish-faith-11-things-know-about-donald-trumps-daughter-judaism-2393299

Delete these posts

All of them. Or we're coming for you.pal.

Well I hate Jews as much as the next guy, but I think calling the president elect a Jew when the ADL has been on his ass with accusations of anti-simetic rhetoric isn't the way for any Jew wise political observer such as yourself to play his hand if he wants to further a cause.

he does send a lot of mixed signals

You'll understand when you start to realize what "lying media" really means. All I'm saying is don't trust the messages and impressions they're trying to feed to you. They control everything.

Remind you that vaccines are made of weakened pathogen.
To fight kike virus, you need a kike.

I think it's there to deny the fact that he's a Hitler out to destroy the kikes.

Keep believing in fairytales.

Underated yet slightly innacurate comment.

Friendly reminder to all that this disinformation strategy was also used against Hitler.

>Trump Lives his entire life in NYC
>surprised he's associated with jews

God damn you people are dense.

Pierdol się żydowska kurwo.

The rumor is that Israel be evacuated because of the realities of demographics of the area. Ukraine and Polan have both been considerations.

Any link to that rumor?

Really makes me ponder.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

REALLY makes me ponder.

VERY MUCH pondering.

politico.com/story/2016/11/democrats-soros-trump-231313

SUCH PONDERING

FUCKING PONDERING!

Kek says OP is a faggot shill.