Why does everyone think breaking a billion is an accomplishment? It fucking not, this film was a flop

Why does everyone think breaking a billion is an accomplishment? It fucking not, this film was a flop...

Hi Sup Forums. I see you have moved the goalpost so much it's out of this universe. Stay mad.

This. Meanwhile it’s getting BTFO by based Ava

keep trying Sup Forums

meanwhile we'll be looking at ACTUAL flops like say LITERALLY EVERY WB MOVIE FOR THE NEXT YEAR

>On Friday

Are you pretending to be retarded?You can't udnerstand basic sarcasm

I simply cannot understand why white people are so threatened by a black film doing well.

White genocide

It looks nothing like sarcasm, try again

Is ladderbro replying to himself

>i-its sarcasm

Holy shit, just stop.

Ladderbro is a different user, stupid.

Not sure if autism or autist pretending to be retarded
Even the way he wrote imply insecurity "flop..." in his statement, the news he brought up clearly imply the result was great

Seriously just fuck off

>personal autistic crusade against WB
>not ladderbro

I'm sure you'll find your bogeyman one day

Turns out white men were the biggest snowflakes of them all, in need of a safe space.

>tfw based Doraemon kicked Black Panther ass in Japan.

>I-I was only pretending to retarded

Only 32 movies in all time have broken the billion dollar mark.

So it's come to this? People can shitpost and someone will say it's just sarcasm? You fuck off.

>muh white shoah
>10 gorillion dead
Please tell me white people aren't this ridiculous.

No you fuck off. Nothing at indicated it was sarcasm.

I'm not saying shit posting is an art or anything, but come on man, at least try!

Why do you hate Black People?

>when white women dont want to fuck you so you call it a genocide
kekkerino

>decades old popular franchise from Japan did well in Japan

You don't say?

I thought Ladderbro was just Anti-DC, and shits on WB because of the DC movies.

Nope, Ladderbro is everyone who ever says anything negative about WB or DC

Actually is pretty easy to spot ladderbro, he always use a dozen of forced memes, is almost like he don't hid it at all. also his comments almost always came with him wanting WB and DC to end for no clear reason not simply saying negative things about them but clearly wishing their business to close

>Disney cares about black people for now
As much as I love this news, I was honestly more hype about Get Out's success. When Disney wants you to succeed, you will. But when black people themselves get up and watch your movie without all that advertising assistance, it looks much better on them.