Since the Russians on this board can safely voice their opinion here...what is the deal with Vladimir Putin...

Since the Russians on this board can safely voice their opinion here...what is the deal with Vladimir Putin? Is he really as loved as some reports claim or is this just another facet of his extensive propaganda?

Because obviously he has a cult of personality with all the manly photos and silly events like professional Ice Hockey teams letting him score a bunch of goals and shit like that. But obvious shit like that aside, is he loved for his work for Russia or do you guys see him as a tyrant? Is he demonized by democrats in the west simply because he's anti-LGBT?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2015/11/30/russia-bans-george-soros-charity-as-security-threat.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ministry_of_Information_Policy_(Ukraine)
youtube.com/watch?v=UbBaSfgNJnE
gazeta.ua/articles/np/_sbu-zatrimala-adminiv-separatistskih-grup-vkontakte/627657
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thief_in_law
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> is he loved for his work for Russia or do you guys see him as a tyrant?
First.

> Is he demonized by democrats in the west simply because he's anti-LGBT?
Exactly. And another things.

Also curious to see how Russkies view Putin. Why do the news here want us to hate him?

Everyone has different opinions, dude. Personally, I think it's a great man, and at the same time, he is a tyrant.

I don't know, really. You say.

I can safely voice my opinions wherever I want. Unlike in a shithole where you get fired, robbed, beaten or choked on the street for wearing a fucking cap.

He's corrupt. Everyone in russian government is. But alternatives are a lot worse.

>Why do the news here want us to hate him
>(((news)))
>Why?
cnbc.com/2015/11/30/russia-bans-george-soros-charity-as-security-threat.html

He's not as good as you see him, but he's the best we've currently got unfortunately. Most people like him for making Russia tolerable again, so they support him.

He's gay as fuck.

You, stupid bitch, stop creating 10 threads per each day about our god-emperor!

Is it true he destroyed the russian mob?

>Is it true he destroyed the russian mob?
No. They just moved on to economic crimes instead of racketeering

He's a great leader because he reanimated military from "gaylord conscript army" to "RUSSIA STRONK" within 10 years.
All that insane projects like Yamantau mountain, "Dead Hand" or "Status-6".

But liberals are buttmad because he banned some gay bullshit and cutt off their gibmedats, so now they can't have their iPhones n shit.

>Yamantau mountain
What happens here?

>But alternatives are a lot worse
Isn't this because he purged all alternatives that were better?

>better
not really. All alternatives are either greedy Oligarchs or (((them))) in bed with their Western (((cousins)))

Sorta. Gangs don't have open wars in broad daylight like in 90s anymore. They have legalized themselves and became respected businessmen.

There never were any better alternatives.

>all alternatives that were better?
keked

>he's anti-LGBT?
>I assure you that I work with these people, I sometimes award them with state prizes or decorations for their achievements in various fields.

putin a shit. only shitskins like him here.

Glorious Soviet Russia not so bad comrades. We ride horse with friend.

Yes alot of people likes him, especially the old ones. But he corrupt as fuck and have this mafia-alike party who ruling the country and taking enormous amount of monet from the russian budget.

>Russians on this board can safely voice their opinion here
>internet is overflooded with russian paid bots
>biggest russian imageboard was just bought out by russia's wealthiest man who made his billions thx to putin
>russian Sup Forums turned into a shithole filled with bots praising putin overnight
>implying they are not in this thread right now
Top kek. Brace for "honest" opinions.

> is he loved for his work for Russia or do you guys see him as a tyrant

Seriously depends on who you are talking with. 86% of population loves him. Personally, I appreciate what He did in his first two reign periods. Those were harm times. But he should have gone after that.

Tell me more, pidorashka.
Mind telling me a story of picrelated?

sounds like our "leaders"

is he even anti-LGBT or is it like trump that ppl just assume it?

>says the borderland that has an entire ministry of shilling
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ministry_of_Information_Policy_(Ukraine)

100 years from now, Putin will be remembered as one of the greatest leaders of the modern era while people when will hear the name Obama they will say "what is that?"

Majority of the pupulation is anti-gay to the level that they will beat fags openly in the streets. So I assume Putin is anti-LGBT too.

wow you made look at dick when it wasn't even going in pussy. :(

Biggest problem is that he made himself indispensable. Whether it be government pressing towards potential candidates or lack of proper candidates by itself, if Putin suddenly dies, we are in for quite major problems.
He straightened the country after disastrous drunkcuck ruling times, fucked up several most annoying oligarchs, but at the same time he put his own oligarchs in place.

youtube.com/watch?v=UbBaSfgNJnE

pic related is some dude

Topkek
>flag
Into the trash it goes

The fact that you say: "can safely voice their opinion" is a result of good old indoctrination they are not fucking North Korea

It turned the country from the bitch of the West on krokodil into a global powerhouse.

Also, he pacified the Chechens to the level that they are now Russian shock troops.
Raised the standard of living considerably (for Russian standards, but again better)
Stood up to the liberaloglobalism.
Put Georgia under check.
Returned Crimea.
Nosuchthing'd hohols.
Defending their ally and doing a great thing for the world in Syria.

In general, he returned dignity to Russia. Why wouldn't the people like him?

who are the qts?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Someone answer me!

> Also, he pacified the Chechens to the level that they are now Russian shock troops.

Only problem we suck their dick now.

> Raised the standard of living considerably (for Russian standards, but again better)

After 2008 it's falling year by year

>Returned Crimea.

And let entire ukraine flee

> Defending their ally and doing a great thing for the world in Syria.

Just after entire country ruined

Some dude who had his house swatted and who got jail time for reposting some shit in russian facebook.

No one know exactly. Apparently biggest russian Nuclear-degree bunker ever made. Seems like a doomsday-case base.

why do you care so much about putin when there is yummy natalia

> some shit

Oh yeah, openly call for North-West region to exit Russian Federation. Let me guess what Ukrainian TARAS will get if he said that Kharkov is a russian city?

Because she is a meme for pathetic shut-ins that cling to 8/10s over the internet, and Putin is one of the most important people on the planet.

rude

you are either genuinely russian or genuinely retarded.

gazeta.ua/articles/np/_sbu-zatrimala-adminiv-separatistskih-grup-vkontakte/627657

which is the same

>but in Ukraine
Well, maybe blind pidorashka could check the post chain and realize that I wasn't the one who claimed that "I can safely voice my opinions wherever I want".

What are the alternatives to putin?

> oink

My grandparents prefer the communist party since the average pension hasn't risen much in a long time. More and more state assets are privatised and thus the poorer people have a worse quality of life.

>t. non country

(((ngo)) funded shills
Communists

Not belgian, Tyrone.

Also, Sup Forums falling for the russian shilling is beyond pathetic.
Less so for a 60%, but western europol is literally celebrating a loss of influence.

Same here. They tell us over and over to hate Russia.

Topkek Ahmed. Just fuck off from whichever dying shithole you come from

Noone knows, but they secretly building something inside for 20 years already.
There's 3 closed cities for 60.000 workers on that building site.

>Is he really as loved as some reports claim
Yes, he is
>his extensive propaganda
We have that too.

He is loved in Russia that not an exageration his true rating varies between 65-89%. I don't think he's very much anti LGBT either, I guess he doesn't care about that, we have one clown here (Milonov) who actually invents all those laws.

>t. artificial country

You're like the only marginal ally they have in Europe that isn't a shit country though.

Marginal being the key word here, you're not butt buddies but your relationship isn't exactly frigid.

Kek. Get mutilated Jose.
Also pay for wall

>Is he really as loved as some reports claim or is this just another facet of his extensive propaganda?
There are plenty critics and individual criticism leveled at him, but he is generally seen as a good guy, who either stayed in office for too long or did the right thing depending on who you ask.

>Because obviously he has a cult of personality with all the manly photos and silly events like professional Ice Hockey teams letting him score a bunch of goals and shit like that
Putin has bigger CoP outside of russia than in russia. Yeah, I know, but it's true. We are quite apathetic folk.

>Is he demonized by democrats in the west simply because he's anti-LGBT?
He/we are mostly demonised because
a)Anti-globalism. Essencially refusing to kiss american ring. I have nothing against americans and wish only the best in future relations, but russia wants to be treated if not as equal, than as a major power whose interests are not to be ignored.
b)Red scare flashbacks and/or propaganda usefulness
c)Genuine conflict of both interests and values on many issues caused by differences in culture and many other aspects of society.

Please be a flaming faggot elsewhere.

Wrong again Pedro.

The lugenpresse fear Putin because he knows how to deal with them

>who either stayed in office for too long or did the right thing depending on who you ask.
He's there to stay for an other 8 or 10 years iirc, those who think he has been here for too long better get used to it

>wrong
Nice try Ahmed

Anons when are you going on an expedition to the area to post pics on Sup Forums?

> expedition to the area

I don't wanna suddenly became silent. If you know what I mean.

Nah Im sure they'll just tell you to fuck off if you're just hiking in the area and dont get too close to any of the secret sites. I imagine they'd have a fence or warning signs saying where you're not allowed to go

That's one part where Russian security perimeters are different from american. You DO NOT fuck with them.

You might get off with a slap on the wrist. Or you might fall through the earth never to be seen again.

The amount of totalitarian oppression of opposition is largely overstated by western media. But you really don't want to gamble with security perimeters, they don't have disclaimers of policy, only of borders. And given that we can afford to cordon off everything within a kilometre or two of this or any site, suffice it to say that only way you will picture anything interesting is if you breach perimeter, otherwise you might as well go for a hike with a camera in any random forest.

checkmate

this

Why does Putin steal super bowl rings??????

You wish
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thief_in_law