Daily reminder that greeks are free from turkish blood and pure europeans

daily reminder that greeks are free from turkish blood and pure europeans

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf
upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970
blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2/
dodona.proboards.com/thread/9906
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're part Arab part European, pham

It really does show that "European" or "White" identity really has a lot to do with culture and not as much with race as we'd like to think

Daily reminder that Germanics/Nordics are a cuck race that was used by the rest of whites for wigs and sex slaves before the fall of Rome

For starters, Italians are pieces of shit, Attila would have sacked Rome, if not for some stupid slave whore that poisoned him. They are the original cucks, letting niggers into the Roman Empire, and crash it. Let a foreign religion take over, and let it form a state inside your capitol. Let jewish maffia run all your businesses and industries, killing the competition freely. They lost more lands even than we did, being the stinky loud midgets they are, and now they are bracing their anuses for another nigger invasion. They are fishing drowning niggers out of the sea to fill their womens wombs, they should not have a country. Then Iberia got muhdicked by moors, arabs and other mena scum. Then there are fucking balkanniggers+greeks that spent centuries in slavery to turks and got mongrelised. Poles were the next to follow with constructing four hundred mosques and inviting half a million of subhuman tatars back in 16th century(just google lipka untermenschen in polish lithuanian commonwealth).
All your (((based races))) are already muhdicked out of existence in their pure once European form.
This comes from a Bavarian.

Turks got rekt

none of those looks asian influenced, so no

that's a lot of asshurt in a post, I'm impressed

>Everyone's a nigger in europe

LOL

their Nordic blood was ravaged by turks

2nd guy is pretty handsome desu

Son of Pluto
Descendants of the Zeus
White Hellenistic Masterrace

Gentelman, I present you the ''Modern Greek''

Not everyone
Albanians - turkish blood
Armenians - turkish and kurdish blood
Bosnians - turkish blood
Bulgarians - were turkic tribe mixed with Slavs to begin with and later on they got turkish blood
Croatians - turkish blood
Georgians - turkish, persian and chechen blood
Greeks - turkish blood
Hungarians - non-white to begin with
Macedonians - turkish blood
Montenegrins - turkish blood
Portuguese - moorish and negro blood
Romanians - turkish blood
Serbs - turkish blood
Sicilians - moorish and negro blood
Spaniards - have moorish blood
South Italians - levantine, north african and arabic blood
Half of Ukranians has Crimean tatar and turkish blood
Half of Southern Russians has Turkish, Tatar or Persian blood

Kill Kurds at home and then genocide Georgia, Armenia and the Balkans. Europe will look the other way

3 edgy 5 me

I know you, youre the wannabe hard ass larper mongol. Kys

Yeah but Turks arent faggots like the gayreek

I'll take a none degenerate Turk over a gayreek any dsay

got peer reviewed research on mongol admixture within Russians, jurinovic?

>Kill Kurds
nothing wrong with that
> genocide Georgia, Armenia and the Balkans
nope

im half kurd but if they are as subhuman as the older generations here I approve

We will genocide non-European eventually. Finite resources, bioweapons and all that. I sought that some outsourcing to the Turks before killing Turks would help.

>genocide won't happen ever again

>German flag
Every fucking time

>couldhavebeenworse.jpg

>when a russian retard tries to classify 400 milions people ignoring genetic evidence

You filthy Florentine

When all the reasearch shows the opposite to be true. Estimating the Proportions of Northern Germanic and Gaelic ancestry, confirms that non-white maternal ancestry is higher in Southern Europe than in Northern Europe. Here is a list of populations, followed by their percentage of "other" mtDNA in parenthesis. "Other" includes both sub-Saharan L lineages and Asian M lineages.
Bulgaria/Turkey (2.92%)
Southern Italy (2.42%)
Spain/Portugal (1.99%)

Armenians are christianized kikes.

"Greeks", "Macedonians", whatsoever are random Balkan sandniggers who decided to adopt muh ancient identity.

Ivan 2aryan4 me, LOL.

>ancestry proportions
>cites mtDNA
stop posting

Nazis were cucks on race.
>aryan
Dropped. There is pure European and impure European. Aryan is for retards

how you doing pablo?

Not in line with Master Race? must be Untermensch, Typical Slav.

doing fine Tyrone, thanks

It's literally copypasta.

I'm Bavarian and Russians are not Slavs. Anywhere between 28-32% of the US """Whites""" has negro or amerindian admixture. You are like 32-38% White country.
It was specially non-Hispanic Whites who got studied, stupid nigger
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf

upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970

blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2/

It's a race redpill. why should I repeat myself for some untermenschen?

WIR

okay nigger, calm down jeez.

friendly reminder that your country has more than 20% of muslim population (mine has less than 5%) and you should kill yourself

oh shit sick burn, nice one pedro.

My "country" is 1,3% islamic and 96% German. Yours is 4-7% European.
Its you here who are very likely a spic or part-negro/injun in case you are """White""". Given the state of Nuevopol chances are you are a literal nigger

Actually, Turks before the invasion of Anatolia used to look like Asians.
If Greeks indeed have Turkish blood, then why don't they look like asians?

Because it's the Anatolian+chinky kind of Turk they got. One drop rule and all that

greeks and anatolians were not that genetically different
nordcentrists are nigger tier

correct mestizo. mr i'm germanic and not part mongoloid ha.

Greeks were already west Anatolian-like to begin with, there's pretty much almost no central Asian input in Greece, especially when looking at autosomal DNA and not just few unniparental markers, which are also at very low percentages

Not for long.

time to stop shitposting ahmed, you have to pray and then fuck a goat before going to bed

got a study on mongolian ancestry in Europe? Russians in South got some turkish, persian and tatar admixture through Cossack stanicas, but that's where enrichment ends.
Did they got asian admixture? They did. One dro rule
>nordcentrist
Who said that? There are pure European races and impure races

yeah pedro, you are racially pure and totally not a subhuman. You are White, not a greasy manlet, your country is awesome, you didn't lose Armada and you didn't create an ugly subhuman race of beaners

this is bit misleading as most of the E3b in Iberia is of the European kind, E-V13, while north African ones is E-M81 or E-V22

>Did they got asian admixture?
you tell me
if we go by small percentages, pretty much not a single European country is white
east and north Europe got a bit of east Asian/Siberian admixture, central Europe got a bit of SW Asian admixture, etc...

and btw, since you were the one quoting mtDNA, take a look at your """white""" Europe, going by your standards

Fake map, finland isn't full purple.

>(((europedia)))
There is a genetic continuity within the Germanic, Northwestern Russian, Baltic and Celtic races my friend

daily reminder that the Irish are the purest caucasoid race in Europe

>b4 Sup Forums was cool

dodona.proboards.com/thread/9906

Ahmed, without the Greeks you roaches would have no vessel to infest Europe by millions.

don't change the subject, your precious one drop rule pretty much reduces whites to non-exixtent people

that'd be Basques and Sardinians

That's partially true. I love the Irish. After my own Bavarians and Upper Austrians, you are my favourite race.

Any good drinks you micks recommend?

Non of our races got muhdicked past ethnogenesys, Naples negro

Please drink more. As much as you can. Also pic up smoking. It's based and redpilled

not an argument
you are the one who brought the one drop rule here, and I showed you that by that rule no European is pure
are you already backpedalling?

I'm not, negro. One drop rule is an application of change in racial genetic legacy past ethnogenesys.

Salty Kahn, Ha.

>going full damage control

>They did. One dro rule
cry more

>itt
>forestniggers being salty that we broke their 4th reich before it even begun

How is DB doing?

i'm mediterranean, I don't want to be related with snow niggers who biggest accomplishment in history was establishing communism , rape and starving

and indeed my country is awesome, it has 10 times better quality of life than yours, amazing story, 80% winratio in wars and a stronger economy even after the crisis of 2008-2014

take care not getting stabbed by a drunk slavnigger

i'm more of a budweiser lad but if you're into exotic drink you should go for fat frogs

>t. pure 100% mongoloid Turk

still whiter than your average roach

Lel, someone got cucked by a greek.

Daily reminder that mediterranean master race >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all you shits

Why the fuck my ancestors were so good at spreading their seed and I haven't even managed to hold hands with a girl

>Germans have more Turkic blood than we do
well would you look at that

kek

Serbs have more turkish blood than everyone on that list, second only to Greeks in Europe for turk blood

Daily reminder that it's Spanish, Italian and Greek cuckold navies that fish out scum for the last three decades that would have drowned otherwise.

Someone has to take care of your women.

not even Turkic, just various asian maternal lineages, since nordshits unironically think they are super pure and have been untouched since the big bang or something

Only a literally mongoloid could deliver the Hun's speech.
Rip Willy II 1859-1941, greatest autist europe has gifted to the world

meanwhile back in reality Med nations are more enriched

The Huns were Turkic and they did the raping.

Daily reminder that we're all European and this infighting is what our enemy wants.

also the smartest man was an Anglo.

Nope, I witnessed like 5 rapefugee trains going north personally. They wanted to go to Germany, who are we to stop them. Plus we will get fined by the EU if we do anyway.

Your move.

Maybe Germany shouldnt have invited them
We dont give a shit, they are just crossing, not staying here

fucking aryans, they contribute nothing to the world, unlike you and me.

jej

Have there ever any major figures come out of Germany except edgy philosophers?

Marx

You do it for the last 30 years. You have antifa unrivalled by German one, you run refugee centres for a long long time and you've been demanding to take in more
There is no infighting. They should stay away from our countries. When you hear Greek or Spaniard speaking of """European unity""" - watch for your wallet.

Sup Forums's idol, aka turkophilic Hitler