No new season

>no new season
Why?

Attached: 453534524.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mZddavlY1Bo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they already managed to get away with the most horrifying of PG deaths, and didn't want to press their luck.

post the chart

I'm still mad that Ten never reformed and became like a new Batgirl, or Batwoman or something.

Attached: 1520113336219.jpg (500x707, 64K)

Sorry, I don't have it, but know what you're referring to.

Terry tapped this

youtu.be/mZddavlY1Bo

Attached: Terry Melanie.jpg (638x480, 25K)

What's the name of Terry's girlfriend\fiance again? She was so boring compared to Ten. She served no purpose other then generic girlfriend.

>Dana
Terry was a Chad. He needed the hot prude in school

She was fine.

Attached: dana.gif (480x320, 3.53M)

Here it is.
We can't allow a Batman Beyond thread without this

Attached: BB Bad Ends.jpg (1568x3558, 2.68M)

We need new DCAU in general. Anthology show maybe? A Wonder Woman series modelled off of the George Perez run could be something special.

GA would have been cool, but Arrow's kind of got the monopoly on tv GA.

>never tapping dat ass
But he did

Just read the good comic with Dick Fury and Superman Beyond.

>revenge of joker movie
>jlu's epilogue
>jlu/bb digital comics

No need.

That last one is non-canon and you know it.

But yeah, Beyond is incredibly cuddled by DC. Now, if OP said Beware the Batman or even The Batman...

>where are these voices telling me to kill myself, coming from?
>gee, Bruce, you think maybe it's that comically oversized bandage the hospital put on your head after you bumped it?
>wow, Terry, you really are worthy to be my successor. wouldn't you say, Amanda?
>that's why I cloned him from you and hijacked that unsuspecting couple's unborn fetus!
>hey guys, it's me, Tim! what'd I miss?
>Don't forget about us, Harley Quinn's twin granddaughters!
I wonder.

Slightly off-topic but does anyone else think the whole end of JLU/Epilogue was bullshit on Amanda Waller's part, and Terry isn't really Bruce's clone? She does say she has alzheimer's after all.

Waller says a lot of things.

Terry wasn't a clone. Waller just overwrote his dad's reproductive DNA with Bruce Wayne's. He's Bruce's and his mom's genetic son.

Terry's "dad" just can't catch a break

Hello friends,
I loved this show and recently decided to read the comics. The early 2000s ones seemed lacking, like each volume was missing like 10 or so pages to deliver a fulfilling story but I read them anyway. Then I got to the 2011(?) ones and Terry/Bruce seem to be completely different characters now, the dynamic of the show is gone. Is it even worth it finishing?

Probably because it was unpopular and didn't make any money
Marvel>DC