VOTE DONALD TRUMP FOR TIME'S PERSON OF THE YEAR

time.com/4570237/person-of-the-year-poll-2016/

FORCE TIME MAGAZINE TO REPORT THE TRUTH. VOTE DONALD TRUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/718771185757077504
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've done my part. Trump, Assange, and Putin have good numbers so far.

Also voted for the God emporer

Trump was the only one with a positive result as far as I could see! Fucken Bernie as second closest..

Trump is now 11%

Throw some votes Nige's way for Brexit and giving belief against the globalists

Bump, we must all do our duties.

It seems like Assange and Trump are the only ones winning, but Bernie is the closest to flipping. You know what to do Sup Forumsacks.

we do this every year.

Whoever wins this poll is not going to be POTY

they've never done it, and wont start with trump.

if Assange wins we'll get proof of life and it might cause more butthurt than if Trump won to be honest

And I don't think trump really cares

I dunno I voted for trump though

Mfw Leslie Jones 0%

Then why go through the charade of a poll? Wouldn't it just be simpler to choose their own?

>leslie jones

Still probably pisses them off.

Time is irrelevant anyways. Soon to be bankrupt.

>cucking hillary out of another award

wew lad

DON'T FORGET TO ALSO VOTE FOR THE OTHERS LIKE LE-PEN SO THEY CAN'T JUST THROW OUT YOUR VOTE FOR SPAM

They know us good goyim Sup Forumslacks will come to their site to vote a million fucking times and make them a big sum of cash.

Bump. Do your part for the God Emperor.
Make sure Bernie loses

You can use Tor to make multiple votes.

Just select a New identity after you've finished choosing.

>click no
>show as yes

>click yes
>show as no

WTF

So, what's up with this "Person of the Year" thing? Do they become the new chief editor of the magazine?

Why aren't we memeing Le Pen as person of the year?

She's gonna need it to get elected, Trump is already there

We all know they're going to pick Hillary and talk about how she was the first women to run for president and how historical that was and how she was cheated out of her win and all that bullshit.

trump is the only option though, others are irrelevant like minor tv hosts or nothing to do with 2016 or related to Trump like hillary, comey, farage, assange.

unless they go all out and award it to an American artistic gymnast or a chat show host, trump is the only choice possible.

You don't member...

Has Trump not gotten it before?

>the zuck
fuck him, moot lost to zuck

he doesnt need another magazine

only by himself

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/718771185757077504

Trump is a shoe-in for POTY

Stop brigading it, you retards. I know you will probably congratulate yourselves after he's selected thinking you had anything to do with it.

No. He was literally a joke of a businessman / reality TV star before this election. He will win this year, though.

voted. Accidentally clicked the muslim father of the vet along with trump. Whatever.
Godspeed anons. MAGA

Bump

LMAO That coon Leslie Jones got more than Clinton
>CTR on suicide watch

He helped New York, user.

>>reddit

A monkey in a shitty movie is better than Clinton.

If you think time magazine will make Trump man of the year then I have an amazing offer for you! Try this 1 wired simple old trick to get rich! Doctors HATE him and insurance companies are SHOCKED!

Voted for Michelle

I've almost done that a few times, it jumps up after you click no on the previous one, yes appears for them under the previous no.

Cheeky as ever, Farage.

Trump, Assange, Putin, Le Pen, Kim voter

Did my part for the True God Emperor.

Trump is/was the most talked about person in 2016. If he doesn't win then TIME magazine is definitely biased. Him or Assange would be excellent choices

OP is jewish. Trump has been 11% all day.

Pro tip time is incredibly biased

He was at 2% this morning (my time)

>megyn kelly
>5%
wew

M
A
R
B
L
E

C
A
K
E

A
L
S
O

T
H
E

G
A
M
E

It's still 10 am here.

I only voted for Trump and the CRISPR team.

there was no way I wasn't voting for the CRISPR team. I wanted to vote Nigel too but didn't.

GODSPEED TRUMP!

THEY WILL BEND THIS YEAR BECAUSE PRESIDENT-ELECT TRUMP IS THE MASTER OF DANK TWEETS.

HE WILL CALL THEM ON THEIR BULLSHIT IF THEY DONT HONOR THE POLL

I swear there are like 4 of these a year

LOL

YOU'RE A FUCKING NEWFAG

MOOT was TIME PERSON OF THE YEAR via US.

TIME is already showing a lot of bias by having Nigel Farage and Le Pen lower than fucking Megyn Kelly who scored less YES than the former two. Even Bernie deserves to be higher than just 4%.

Trump, Assange and Farage should be a single choice

Some of the names on this list are fucking mind-boggling. What the fuck are they thinking?

-TRUMP
-ASSANGE
-PUTIN
-LE PEN
-FARRAGE
>yes

-THE REST
>right in the trash it goes

Did my part for the Lord Emperor

it doesn't update in real time

Who else could it possibly be?

eh hem..

>leslie jones
>0%

Teresa May: yes or no, Sup Forums?

>75% agree with you

gee i wonder who all the other people who voted were

With the election I've been wrapped up in so much politics, but yeah I actually had to look up CRISPR, glad this stupid little poll actually helped me learn something today.

why the fuck are people like leslie jones, sam bee, and lebron james on there? Are they high? Or fucking Capernick or Beyonace? Half the people on the damn list are degenerate idiots with no actual influence.

>I'de like to thank the readers of Time magazine for voting me as person of the year.
>I'de also like to say to Time magazine, shame on you for not listening to your readers.

>Mark Fuckerberg on this list

What the hell has that guy done other than accelerate the development of mass mind control and contribute to the degradation of our culture?

>mass mind control

Which is why he will win.

>Leslie Jones still at 0%

the majority of people on this list talked shit about trump

Majority of the people in the world talked shit about Trump

>Farage is beating Clinton

dis

To give the illusion that the people voted it in.

true, but don't you find it funny that Megyn Kelly and Samantha Bee are on this list - literally whos', but this year they both had tiffs with trump

Can anyone remember a few years back when Julian assange (I think) won the vote by miles but they gave it to some bullshit like the "Arab spring rebels" you are wasting your time as the winner will already have been chosen

Obviously; but we have the goddamned poll results. It's not a deception if the results are freely available and they just decide to screw their audience anyway.

Yeah don't forget Gretchen Carson (sp?) talked a lot of shit about Trump, but also had that sexual harassment scandal with Fox News owner Aires. They are literally just padding it with other people so they don't seem biased (some black woman that saw another black dude get shot???) which they obviously are. Also, how can you not laugh and put a vote in just for the fact that they even put Kim Jong Un in the list.

I remember all that hype about the arab spring. Wow did that eternal optimism fuck up. World got a small bit red-pilled and realized that 2/3 of the world needs a dictator to not collapse because of corruption/culture/development.

Bump niggers

DONT CLICK ON LINK FROM HERE

GO TO A NORMAL SITE FIRST OR GOOGLE IT TO NOT SHOW REFERRAL

Sup Forums VOTES WONT COUNT

>VOTE ASSANGE

It's tradition. They literally say at the top they've run a poll since 1927. They never say they actually give a damn who's voted as winner. Besides didn't we get Kim Jong to win one year? Is it any wonder they don't take it seriously?

Man, every time I think "Maybe the liberals aren't all bad" or "Maybe they're letting up in the media!" I see bullshit like this list.

Fucking Samantha Bee? Leslie Jones? Really? Fucking the witness to the Castille shooting, AKA the only fucking justified one these retards have rioted over AND THEY RIOTED LESS THAN THE DUDE THAT WAS CLEARLY JUSTIFIED?

Oh, yeah, that faggot Khan family. Because we all know what America and the world loves is some Muslim fuckstick crying crocodile tears because we hate his barbaric religion and the terror it causes. FANTASTIC.

Wow that list got me. The only people worth a shit on the list are Assange, Trump, Farage, Le Pen, and the Flint people. Politicians, people who did important shit.

Not two-bit entertainers whose cost of entry was "Get reported in the news for criticizing Donald Trump!"

Fuck me.

This.

>Sup Forums votes don't count
>76% of voters agree with you
Well then The Times readers are much more right wing than I thought.

Link to the poll?

kek agrees with you